剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I call top bunk!
上铺是我的
Guess there was a two-for-one sale on wisenheimers.
你们耍宝大酬♥宾♥啊
You two ladies wanna tamp it down?
两位女士是不是过够好日子了
Please don't call my mom.
拜托了 不要告诉我妈
She will totally freak out.
她会吓坏的
And if she grounds me, I'm gonna miss prom.
她要是关我禁闭 我就去不成舞会了
And I think that David and I might actually...
我觉得戴维和我可能会...
do it.
做那玩意呢
Shut up. You shut up.
闭嘴 你闭嘴
The two of you shut up.
你俩都闭嘴
You two should take this act on the road.
要想唱这出 去大街上吧
Oh! But you can't.
可是你们去不了
Because where I come from,
因为据我所知
using an innocent little baby to steal
用无辜的小宝宝打掩护
a diamond watch is what we like to call a felony.
偷钻表就是我们所说的重罪
Where did that come from? We didn't put that in there.
那是哪儿来的 不是我们放进去的
Tell it to your parole officer, sister!
跟假释官说去吧 姐们
Now, if you'll excuse me,
听着 容我离开片刻
I need to get the proper paperwork.
我得把文件拿过来
Oh my God! A felony?
苍天啊 重罪吗
I could lose my internship.
我会丢掉实习机会的
I could get disbarred before I'm even barred.
我的律师资格证没到手就会被吊销
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我呢
Oh, you actually think I stole a watch
你当真以为我偷了块表
and shoved it into Emma's stroller?
还塞进了艾玛的手推车里吗
How should I know?! You're a crazy person.
我怎么知道呢 你个失心疯
If I do become a lawyer,
要是我真当上了律师
the first thing I'm gonna do is sue you.
头等大事就是起诉你
And the home... ...of the brave!
勇士... 之... 家
You think Ben's enjoying his "Boring and me" date?
你觉得本会享受"无聊与我"的约会吗
What do you think is better--
你觉得用什么好一点
baby oil or baby powder?
婴儿润肤油还是婴儿爽身粉
Oh well, I personally like the oil the best
个人最爱润肤油
because it leaves my skin blemish-free
无暇肌肤立刻拥有
and just all over--
并且会遍布
Come on! Somebody hit somebody!
加油啊 有人被打了
Okay, rule NO.1:
好吧 规矩一
no baby talk in the man cave.
男人洞里不许聊宝宝
Baby daddy to man cave,
奶爸呼叫男人洞
baby daddy to man cave. Come in, man cave.
奶爸呼叫男人洞 快来 男人洞
I think we have a situation up here.
我觉得这里出事了
I repeat--
再说一遍
we may have a mommy-gone-wild situation up here.
这里可能有一起狂野妈咪事故
That's good, right?
这是好事啊 对吗
No, it's not.
不 好不了
Well, it could be.
也有可能
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I could go for a little extra credit.
我想我可以享受点小小的额外福利
Ben, what are you doing out there?
本 你在外面做什么
I gotta go. Wait-- what's happening with the fight?
我得走了 等等 比赛怎么样
What?!
怎么了
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Part of the neighborhood watch program.
有些邻居在看电视
It was my turn to watch.
轮到我看了
This chicken is delicious.
鸡肉太美味了
And the-- oh! This wine--
还有 这酒
it tastes like...
喝了这酒
freedom.
自♥由♥飞翔啊
It is just so good to get out of the house.
能从家里出来简直太棒了
Five hours a month is all I have to myself
我一个月只有五个小时的自♥由♥时间
and I am going to squeeze
每分每秒
every last second out of every one of them.
我都要尽情享受
Okay well, here's to freedom.
好吧 敬自♥由♥
And maybe a quick squeeze.
或许还敬 尽情享受
Do you have any idea what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Yeah. We're paying retail from now on.
从现在起买♥♥零售品要付钱了
Mrs. Wheeler, you have ruined my life!
维勒太太 你毁了我的人生
Okay, let's calm down.
好吧 淡定点
We can't turn on each other.
我们不能窝里斗
That's what they want. Ohho, I'll sing.
他们就盼着呢 我要举报
I'll tell them everything.
我要知无不言
Obviously, Emma just grabbed it.
明摆着嘛 艾玛抓到的
She's at that stage.
她正处在乱抓的阶段呢
All right, listen,
好吧 听着
when walkie-talkie Tommy gets back in here,
那个聒噪的汤米回来后
just use your powers of persuasion
用你的说服力
and get us out of this.
把我们弄出去
Well, I have picked up a few legal moves.
我倒是学过几个法律招式
I meant use your skinny little butt
我指用你没肉的小屁♥股♥
and shake what weight watchers gave you.
扭出减肥中心那一套
That is called entrapment.
那叫诱捕
Or solicitation, or something...
或称教唆 或是
Intercoast--
肋间的某物
You are good at this.
你的确很擅长嘛
All right, here.
好的 抱着
Fine, I will do it. Okay.
好的 我来搞定 好的
Huh, yeah, okay.
没错 好的
Ah, okay.
好的
Oh my God, we're so going to prison.
天啊 这监狱我们是蹲定了
What's this?
这是什么
20 bucks and a coffee card
二十块钱和一张咖啡卡
with at least five freebies still on it.
附带至少五份赠品
I don't drink coffee.
我不喝咖啡
And that's bribery.
你这叫贿赂
Oh! That's what it was.
没错 我说就是嘛
You know the worst part about Mommy and Me?
你知道妈咪和我最糟糕的部分吗
The mommies.
妈咪们
"Oh Izzy, what should I do?
"伊兹 我该怎么办啊
Izzy, what's wrong with my baby?"
伊兹 我的宝贝儿怎么了"
How the hell should I know? It's a baby.
我怎么会知道呢 那可是个小婴儿
Well, isn't that kind of your job?
那不是你的工作吗
Man cave to baby daddy.
男人洞呼叫奶爸
What's that?
什么声音
Oh, it's the baby monitor.
宝宝监视器
Picks up a lot of weird stuff.
录下了很多神奇的东西
Like yesterday, I picked up a telenovela.
比如昨天 我录下了一部电视剧
I don't know what Ramona was saying to Jorge,
拉蒙纳很生气[剧中人物]
but she was pissed.
豪尔赫后果很严重[剧中人物]
Man cave to baby daddy.
男人洞呼叫奶爸
I should它just put it away.
我该把他放起来
And I am gonna go freshen up
我要去梳洗一番
because I still have three and a half hours worth of living to do.
因为我还有三个半小时值得尽情挥洒
Come in, man cave. What's going on?
请讲 男人洞 什么情况
What? What just happened?
怎么 发生什么了
Oh! And he's down! Oh my God!
他倒下了 天啊
Who's down?!
谁倒下了
Izzy, I'll be right back! I just need run next door to borrow...
伊兹 我马上回来 我得去邻居家借
Something I don't have here.
我这里没有的东西
Hey! What do you say we go out dancing?
我们出去跳舞怎么样
Ben?
本
No no no no, get up.
不不不不 站起来
Come on. Go.
加油 站起来
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Truly saved by the bell!
被铃♥声♥救了一把
You just missed the most incredible round.
你错过了最精彩的一轮
Okay well, remember everything.
好吧 看到的都记着
I don't know if I can get back down here.
我不知道我还能不能下来了
What's with the door?
这门怎么了
Don't close it all the way.
不要关上
It'll lock from the outside.
它会从外面上锁的
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表