剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
by asking you to come over.
我对感情太急于求成
Forward is my favorite direction.
"急于求成"是我的最爱
So many guys get the wrong idea.
许多人都误会了
They just automatically assume you want to hook up.
他们都以为是被请来是约炮的
It's so nice to finally meet a guy
终于让我等到一位正人君子
who's not like that.
真让人高兴
See, the trouble with Ben is,
本的问题在于
he's exactly like his father,
他和他爸 老丹尼
Danny Sr.
一模一样
Now there was a man
这个男人
who was clinically allergic to responsibility.
从不知责任为何物
I liked Mr. Wheeler.
我很喜欢维勒先生
God, he always put on the best
每年7月4日独♥立♥日的烟火表演
4th of July fireworks displays.
他都是最棒的
He has no eyebrows, and only four fingers on his right hand.
他眉毛都烧光了 右手只有四个手指
I was lucky he could sign
感谢老天这不妨碍他
the divorce papers.
能签字离婚
But with a father like that,
但有这样一个老爸
it meant that I had to be the responsible parent.
就意味着我要承担起全部责任
The role model.
要以身作则
Who's Larry Hoffman?
拉里·霍夫曼是谁
What? Why? No, I've never heard of--
什么 怎么 不 我从没听说过
No no no, give me that.
不 别别 给我
Give it, give it, give it!
给我 快给我 拿来
That's funny that you don't know him,
这可怪了 你说不认识他 可这上面
because it says here that you two were married
写着你18岁时和他在拉斯维加斯
in Vegas when you were 18.
登记结婚了
I really am sorry about your futon.
抱歉把你的沙发床放倒了
I certainly don't want you to get the impression
我绝不想让你以为
that I'm one of those guys.
我和那些人一样
My only impression so far
目前你留给我的唯一印象是
is that you're a horrible liar.
你是个蹩脚的骗子
Which, if you think about it
但如果你细想
is a good thing. Huh?
未必是件坏事 为什么
I mean, who'd want to go out with a good liar?
谁愿意跟精明的骗子约会啊
Not me.
反正我是不会
Definitely something for the plus column.
这点绝对能给你加分
If there's anything I can do
我还能做点什么
to help that total There might be
为自己加分吗 也许能做
one or two things.
那么一两件事
That's not your baby, is it?
那不是你的宝宝吧
What? Oh God, no. Could you imagine?
什么 天啊 不是 你能想象要是的话
Shoot me.
还不如杀了我
It's my sister's.
是我姐姐的
Why? Oh, no reason.
怎么了 没什么
She's cute.
她很可爱
Good night, Emma.
晚安 艾玛
Hey, Tuck, I was thinking.
塔克尔 我正在琢磨
There's really no reason we both need to stay in tonight,
我们俩没必要今晚都在吧
so I'm out of here.
所以我出去了
So I divorced Larry,
我跟拉里离婚了
I rushed home and I married Danny Sr,
我跑回家 嫁给了老丹尼
which is what I should have done in the first place.
我初婚就应该嫁给他
So, oddly, if this hadn't happened,
真奇怪 如果没有发生这件事
your two greatest accomplishments never would have been created.
你的两个活宝就不会诞生了
How did you know about my tattoos?
你怎么知道我的纹身的
I'm talking about Danny and Ben.
我说的是丹尼和本
Your sons never would have been born.
否则你就不会有这两个儿子了
That's a really good point,
那倒也是
but maybe next time you could try it
下次你可以试试
without the sledgehammer.
别哪壶不开提哪壶
Even I can tell
我都能看出来
that you're being especially hard on Ben lately.
你最近对本很苛刻
I mean, I know he'd hate me
我知道我跟说这个
for telling you this,
他会恨我的
but he could really use your help.
他真应该让你帮帮他
Well, I am trying to.
我也想啊
He won't let me. Maybe because it's not worth
但他不让我帮他 也许因为怕你
the "I told you so" that always comes with it.
总是念叨"不听老人言吃亏在眼前"
Well, I'm a mother. It's a package deal.
我是个母亲 这是本能反应
Well, you didn't get to be a mom
霍夫曼太太 如果不犯点小错
without making a few mistakes, Mrs. Hoffman.
你是不会知道该怎么做妈妈的
So, maybe if you could admit
如果你能承认
that you weren't always so perfect
你不是一直这么完美的
Ben could admit that he needs help.
本也应该会承认他需要帮助
You're just not gonna let it go, are you?
你是不打算饶了我是吧
Not until you go talk to him.
除非你去跟他谈谈
He needs you.
他需要你
Thanks, Riley.
谢谢你莱丽
You know, you've turned out to be
没想到你变成了一个
a pretty smart young lady.
秀外慧中的女孩子
I think you might just make a go of this.
我觉得你应该保持下去
Being a lawyer? No, keeping the weight off.
做律师吗 不是 保持身材
You barely touched the cheese board.
你几乎没碰过那奶酪
Ben honey, we need to talk.
本 宝贝 我们得谈谈
Ben?
本
Oh hey, princess.
小公主 你好啊
Oh, you're taking a nap.
你在睡觉觉啊
Hey, big guy, there's really no reason
大个子 我们俩没必要
we both need to stay in tonight, right?
今晚都在这里 对吗
So, um, see you!
那么 再见了
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Ben?
本
Danny? The other one?
丹尼 还有那谁
Oh, this is gonna be the mother
看来要轮到老娘说
of all "I told you so"S.
"不听老人言吃亏在眼前"了
Is everything okay?
没事吧
I can't stop thinking about Emma.
我总是忍♥不住想艾玛
Of course.
当然了
Married, gay, commitment issues--
已婚啊 同性恋啊 害怕承诺啊什么的
it's always something.
姐总是这么倒霉
No no, it's not that.
不是这样的
Emma's my daughter. I have a daughter.
艾玛是我的女儿 我有个女儿
She was that little girl at the bar today.
就是今天酒吧里那个小女孩
Look, I know I should have told you.
你看吧 我知道应该一早告诉你
I guess I was just afraid that I wouldn't be here
我只是担心如果我说了
doing this with you now if I had.
就不能跟你在这里做这些事情了
Hey, it's okay.
没关系的
It's actually another thing for the plus column.
这其实是另一件加分的事情
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Do you want to see her picture?
你想看她的照片吗
Sure.
当然
I think she rolled over for the first time this morning.
今天早上她第一次翻身了
You know, maybe I'll call and check in and then I'll be fine.
也许我打个电♥话♥回家看看 我就放心了
Danny, where are you?
丹尼 你在哪呢
Hey, man. I just met a couple of my new teammates
哥们 我见到了几个新队友
out for a drink. Ben: Where's Emma?
在外面喝酒呢 艾玛呢
Oh, she's totally conked out. Tucker has it covered.
她睡得很香 塔克尔看着她呢
I thought you were--
我还以为你...
Never mind. Two seconds.
算了 再给我两秒钟
Hey, Tuck, I was just--
塔克尔 我就是想...
Are you bowling?
你在打保龄吗
Where's Emma?!
艾玛呢
Oh. I gotta go.
我得走了
Emma, it's okay, daddy's here.
艾玛 没事 老爸在这呢
Oh my God, Emma, where are you?
天啊 艾玛 你在哪
Oh my God. No no no. This can't be happening.
天啊 别介啊 别这样啊
Oh my God. Looking for someone?
天啊 找人呢
Emma. Thank God you're okay.
艾玛 谢天谢地你没事
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表