剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Is that Tucker?
刚刚是塔克尔吗
He went that way.
他往那边跑了
I don't know which is more fun,
我都不知道哪部分更有趣了
siccing Mom on Tuck,
是老妈对塔克尔穷追猛打呢
or cruising around with that stroller.
还是推着婴儿车闲逛
Ben, you gotta get in on it.
本 有时间你也可以试试
Can't. I have a wife now.
没空呢 我现在可是有老婆的人了
Wait.
等等
How long were we gone?
我们也没出去多久吧
We are pretending to be married
我们通过假扮夫妻
so that he can get a promotion.
来让他获得升职机会
Oh, which reminds me,
你倒给我提了个醒
I picked this up on my way home.
我在回家的路上捡到了这样东西
Riley,
莱丽
will you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意嫁我为妻吗
Sure. Yes.
当然 是的
I do.
我愿意
Riley, are you sure this is a good idea?
莱丽 你确定这是个好主意吗
I'm fine!
我好着呢
So when did you first know you were in love with me?
你是何时意识到爱上了我
After we had sex.
在我们嘿♥咻♥之后
Come on! You have to paint a picture.
拜托 你得详细描述下
It has to be something romantic, like--
要浪漫点的 比如说
spring break, freshman year.
大一时的春假
Down by the reservoir.
在水库沿岸
You were wearing a blue dress.
那天你穿着一条蓝色的连衣裙
And the sun was setting so it made it look like you had a halo.
夕阳西下 你身上泛着光晕
Exactly. Something like that, but not so sappy.
没错 就像他说的那样 但没那么肉麻
And the sunsets were incredible.
那天的日落美极了
Not that we ever left the room.
以至于我们都没出门
Well, Wheeler this has been an excellent meeting.
维勒 这真是一次有意义的会面
I think I can safely say Hi there.
我想我可以负责任地说 你好
Hey, didn't you Aabsolutely not!
你不是 绝对不是
Sorry, miss, but we're
抱歉 这位小姐
kind of in the middle of a business meeting.
我们正在开一个商务会议
Take it down a notch, Wheeler. This is my daughter Zoe.
别这么冲嘛 维勒 这是我女儿佐伊
Your daughter?
你女儿
Well, uh, so nice to meet you for the first time ever.
初次见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你
Zoe, this is Ben and his lovely wife Riley.
佐伊 这是本和他的娇妻莱丽
You should really get to know each other.
你们真应该好好认识下
Oh, that would be Impossible!
那真是 太不合时宜了
'Cause we're about to head out, right, babe?
我们不是正打算出去一趟么 亲爱的
Oh, don't leave now. There's nothing I'd like more than
别急着走啊 能和你还有你的妻子
to chat with you and your wife.
我真是太高兴了
As soon as I freshen up.
不过我得先去补个妆
Wow, where'd all that iced tea go?
那杯冰茶都被谁喝了呀
Oops! There it is. I'll be right back.
原来都被我喝了 去去就来
Ready for a rematch?
准备好参加复赛了吗
You go. I'm good.
你去吧 我就算了
You ever think you want just one phone number?
你有想过只要一个人的号♥码吗
Been there, done that.
好汉不提当年勇啊
These days I'm shopping in bulk.
这段时间我都是批量采购呢
I'm talking about one special number.
我是说那个特别的她的号♥码
The kind that makes you want to delete all the other ones.
那个足以让你删了其他所有人的号♥码
Wait...
等等
Is this about Riley?
你是在说莱丽吗
Who you swear you don't like?
那个你发誓永远不会喜欢的人
No. I'm just saying,
当然不是 我就是随口一说
getting lots of women to like you is easy.
让所有女生都喜欢你容易
It's getting one that's hard. How do I do that?
想得一心上人难呐 我该怎么办
Okay, so assuming there is a special girl
好吧 假设有个女孩儿
whose name doesn't start with "R" And end with "Iley"...
她的名字不是以"莱"开头也不是以"丽"结尾
Are you asking my advice on how to get her?
你是在向我咨♥询♥如何追到她吗
Yeah. You're the relationship magnet, right?
是的 你不是把妹磁铁么
Magnetize me.
那就磁化我吧
Fine. Look, if you really want a relationship,
好的 听着 要是你真想和她开始的话
you gotta tell her how you feel.
你得告诉她你的感受
I mean maybe she's into you too.
说不定她也喜欢着你呢
Then it's all sweet, can't wait to see her,
然后就甜蜜了 随时随地都想见到她
send each other fun little texts,
短♥信♥传情
get comfortable together,
舒适地待在一起
maybe even a little bored.
可能也会有点无聊
Until one day you realize it's not even love any more,
直到有天你意识到你们之间已经没有爱了
but a horrible dance of pain that will leave you both
却依然跳着令你们两半俱伤的痛苦之舞
damaged, empty shells for years to come!
随着时光的流逝你们最终变成两具空壳
That sounds nice.
听起来也不错
I know this looks horrible, but I'm not a cheater.
我知道这事很瞎 但我真的没有劈腿
I'm just faking being
我只是假装已婚
married so your dad will consider me for a job.
好让你♥爸♥爸把那份工作交给我
So you're a liar?
那你是个骗子咯
I'd probably go with creative go-getter.
我更愿意你称我为有创意的上进青年
No worries.
不用担心
Scamming my dad is my favorite pastime.
整蛊我老爸是我最喜欢的消遣方式
So you won't say anything?
那你会守口如瓶咯
Not a word.
一个字都不提
So how about you show me your resume?
要不你让我看下你的"简历"
That's not where I keep it.
我的简历可不在这里
Seriously? Riley, it's not what it looks like.
不是吧 莱丽 不是你看到的这样
Really? Because it looks like you abandoned me
是吗 因为看起来就像是你甩了我
to shove your tongue down some stranger's throat.
和某个陌生女人在舌吻呢
Wrong! She was shoving her tongue down my throat.
没这回事 是她要跟我舌吻呢
I was trying to push it out.
我还想拒绝来着
Ben Wheeler, I hate you.
本·维勒 我恨你
Okay Wheeler, it's go time.
好吧 维勒 是时候了
Take your best shot and tell her how you feel.
试着告诉她你的真实想法
No matter what you can't turn back.
无论如何你都不要回头
Danny?
丹尼
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Can I use your bathroom?
我能借用下你家的洗手间吗
Your brother is such a jerk.
你弟弟真是个混球
If you ever see me offering to help him again,
要是你再看到我主动提出帮他的话
you have to promise to stop me.
答应我 你一定要阻止我
I promise. Take this.
我保证会 把这个弄下来
God, I can't believe Ben would just take our fake relationship
老天 我真不敢相信本会和我假扮情侣
and throw it all away.
却完全不把它当一回事
Well, maybe it's time for a real relationship.
也许你该谈场真正的恋爱了
You know, with a real guy who's--
和一个对的人
Not a gigantic tool.
而不是个大混球
Go away, Ben. I'm so sorry.
你走吧 本 对不起
That girl-- I hit on her a couple days ago with the stroller.
那个女生是几天前我推婴儿车搭讪时认识的
Did not know she was my boss's daughter.
哪知道她竟是我老板的女儿呀
When she came, and I went after her to be like,
她来了之后 我就追去跟她说
"Hey, don't tell your dad."
"别告诉你老爸"
Then she went all psycho and started kissing me.
然后她发神经就开始吻我
I would never do something like that.
我再也不会那样做了
Danny, back me up here.
丹尼 帮我说句话呀
Oh, I think you're doing great.
我看你说得挺好嘛
I don't even care about the job any more.
我现在根本不在乎那个职位了
All I care about is you.
我唯一在意的只有你
I'm listening.
接着说
You were so sweet to help me.
你肯帮我 真是太好了
Keep going.
继续说
Well, I'm gonna tell Henderson
我打算告诉亨德森
that he was right about you and wrong about me.
他对你的看法是对的 却看错了我
You're never gonna get that promotion.
那样你就别想升职了
No, but maybe I'll get you back.
是的 但是至少我能赢回你的心
I'll take a real friend over fake wife any day.
我宁愿要个真朋友也不要个假老婆
Or... we could go back in there one more time.
或者我们可以再回去
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表