剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Where were you guys?
你们去哪儿了
Tucker?
塔克尔
How long have you been there?
你在那儿多久了
Long enough.
够久啦
I'll put Emma to bed,
我哄艾玛睡觉
and then you can all return
你们就可以回归到
to your regularly scheduled depravity.
你们定期的堕落日程上去了
I can put her down.
我可以哄她睡觉
Oh. Oh, right.
对呀
Don't need grandma's help any more.
再也用不着外婆帮忙了
I get it.
我懂了
No, Mom. That's not what I'm saying.
不 妈妈 我不是那个意思
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
Ben, just tell your mom how you feel.
本 告诉你妈你怎么想的
Danny?
丹尼
Tucker?
塔克尔
Oh, we're actually cool.
其实我们俩挺好的
Okay, well, this is going nowhere,
好吧 这样下去不会有进展的
so, uh, let's try something different.
我们尝试点别的
All right, gather around.
好吧 聚过来
Okay. Well,
好的
this is something we just learned in our mediation class
这是我们在调解课上新学到的
for settling disputes.
解决争纷的方法
I just need to find something to use as a truth totem.
我得找个东西作为真♥相♥图腾
We didn't learn that in mediation.
调解课上我们可没学过那个
Okay, so I learned it at fat camp.
好吧 我是在减肥夏令营学到的
Fat camp? Told you.
减肥夏令营 我早说过啦
All right.
好的
This will be our truth rattle.
这就是我们的真♥相♥拨浪鼓
Or not.
不是也罢
All right. Um, so whoever's holding
好吧 谁抱着真♥相♥宝宝
the truth baby has to tell the truth.
谁就得说实话
And since Ben is conveniently holding our totem, Ben?
既然本很合事宜的抱着我们的图腾 本
Oh, for crying out loud, just spit it out.
搞什么名堂 有话直说
You can tell me anything.
跟我还有不能说的吗
You're overbearing and rude,
你骄横又粗鲁
and I want my key and my baby back.
把钥匙和宝宝通通还给我
No one was ever that truthful at fat camp.
减肥夏令营里可没人这么口无遮拦
Mom, wait!
妈妈 等等
Good.
夹得好
What? First you throw me out,
怎么 先是赶我出门
and now you lock me in?
现在又把我锁起来
Make up your mind, Ben.
别摇摆了 做个决定吧 本
Mom, please. Look,
妈妈 求你了
I know I should have just told you the truth from the beginning.
我知道我应该一开始就告诉你真♥相♥的
That you don't want me around?
你不想我在身边的真♥相♥吗
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
We just need some space.
我们就是想要点空间
We have our guy stuff that we like to do.
我们有男人喜欢做的事
Like sit around in your underwear playing videogames
比如穿着内♥裤♥打游戏
while strange women flounce in and out?
陌生女子来而往之吗
So you do understand.
原来你明白啊
I'm annoyed because everyone keeps forgetting
每个人都不记得这其实是我的公♥寓♥
that this is my apartment.
这让我很不爽
And would it kill you to refill an ice cube tray?
把冰盒装满水你会掉块肉吗
That all you got?
就这些吗
My big list is in the other room.
长清单在另一间房♥里
Okay. All right.
好吧
Come here.
过来
Truth-- my friends are idiots
真♥相♥ 我朋友都是白♥痴♥
and I really wish we could start tonight over.
真希望今晚我们可以从头来过
Not idiots,
不是白♥痴♥
just suspicious.
而是多疑
I truly don't trust this guy.
我真的不信任这家伙
Danny's right. I lied.
丹尼说的对 我撒谎了
I didn't really need tutoring.
我不需要辅♥导♥
I just wanted to get to know you better.
我只是想多多了解你
I kind of knew that.
我早猜到了
Wait. He wasn't holding the baby.
等一下 他刚才没抱着宝宝
Mom, you know I couldn't do this without you,
妈妈 你知道没你我不行
but I need to be the one raising Emma.
可抚养艾玛的是我
I need help, not a replacement.
我需要帮助 不是替代
Is that what you think?
你这样想吗
I never meant to replace you.
我从没想过替代你
I just came to the city every day
我只不过每天都来
and spent every moment with Emma
每时每刻都跟艾玛在一起
and did all the things with her
做什么都带着她
that you probably wanted to do with her.
可能做了你想和她一起做的
Basically replacing you.
基本上是替代了你了
Yeah, that's what I was doing.
是啊 我就是这么干的
Oh, Ben, I'm so sorry.
本 真对不起
It's okay.
没事
We just need to set some boundaries.
我们设定好界限就行了
It was like in high school when you had to learn
就像高中时 你得先敲门
to knock before you came into my room.
才能进我房♥间
Well, you only gotta walk in on that
人总得碰见那一幕十至十二次
10 or 12 times before you learn your lesson.
才能学乖好吗
I guess I should give you this back.
我想我得把这个还你
You already made a copy, didn't you?
你已经多配了一副了 是吧
Oh, my baby knows me so well.
我孩子就是了解我
Really, Riley?
不是吧 莱丽
Get a room.
开间房♥去吧
Believe me, we are trying.
相信我 我们是想开来着
Finger tracks in the peanut butter.
手指直接插♥进♥花生酱里吃
Toenails on the floor.
地板上的脚趾甲
Two words--
还有
Hairy soap.
沾上头发的肥皂
Okay.
好了
Can we be done? Oh yeah, sure. We can be done
结束了吗 当然 可以结束
if you want to start talking about Riley.
要是你想聊聊莱丽的话
Continue. Exactly. Okay.
继续念吧 就是 好的
Using towels as bathmats,
把毛巾当地巾
using bathmats as towels,
把地巾当毛巾
taking any of my shampoos, conditioners,
随意使用我的香波 护发素
ointments, lotions, powders or pomades.
软膏 洗液 粉剂还有润发油
Okay? Muddy shoes. Sweaty gym bags.
鞋上带泥巴 健身背包汗津津
And never having your own gum.
永远不自己买♥♥口香糖吃
Is that it? What do you think? No.
完了吗 你觉得呢 当然没有
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表