剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I can't believe this day is finally here.
真不敢相信这一天终于来了
We are walking down the aisle in less than 24 hours.
还有不到24小时我们就要走红地毯了
Which gives you less than 23 hours to remember
还有23小时让你记住
you're not the bride.
你不是新娘
I know,
我知道
but Katie picked me to be her maid of honor for a reason.
但凯蒂选我做伴娘是有原因的
I figured it was because she didn't have any other friends.
我估计是因为她没有别的朋友了
No.
当然不是了
Well, not a lot,
她是没有多少朋友
but she knew I would get the job done.
但她选我是知道我能把这事做好
Okay.
好吧
And you are doing such an awesome job
你做的好好哦
shoving hundreds of almonds into little girly bags.
把那么多杏仁塞进这么女孩子气的袋袋里
Oh, wait. These are my hands.
等等 原来是我在塞呢
Hey, I love a wedding, okay.
我特喜欢婚礼 好吧
There's just something so emotional.
充斥着一种很感人的东西
When the ladies start throwing themselves at me.
当女士们开始对我投怀送抱的时候
Hey, hey. If history is any indication,
按照以往的惯例
they will be lining up for a second helping
他们会排着队接受
from the Tucker Buffet.
来自塔克尔·巴菲特的加餐
You know what I'm saying? Okay.
你懂我在说什么吧
What do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Danny?
丹尼
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛呢
Breaking it in.
试试嘛
Still kind of smells like the last guy who wore it.
还是一股上一个穿它的人的味道
Danny, no.
丹尼 不要啊
I told you to get something classy.
我说过让你穿得有品位一点
Don't worry. I'm gonna wear a shirt.
别担心 我里面还要穿衬衫呢
It's even got ruffles.
上面还有花边呢
Hey, maidzilla.
抢戏伴娘 你好
We're all doing the best that we can here, okay?
我们都在尽力好吗
All right, done.
好了 搞定
Thank you!
谢谢
Okay, actually that was my best.
我尽力也就这样了
One other quick thing while you have a moment,
趁你们有空我插一个小问题
is there any way you can put me and Gene at the same table?
有没有办法把我和吉恩安排到同一桌
Gene?
吉恩
Pig in the girls' locker room Gene?
女更衣室的死猪 吉恩吗
Chili powder in my jock strap Gene?
在我的三角绷带里放辣椒粉的吉恩吗
Barf in my begonias Gene?
在我的秋海棠里呕吐的吉恩
Yeah. That Gene.
没错 就是那个吉恩
No, no way. He was not invited.
不行 绝对不行 我们没邀请他
I know. I thought that was weird, too.
我知道 我也觉得挺奇怪的
So he's my plus one.
所以我带他去
I thought I was your plus one?
我以为你带我呢
You can be Danny's plus one.
你可以让丹尼带你去
Why does he have to be mine?
怎么我就要带他呢
I was gonna get the beef and the chicken.
我要带牛肉和鸡肉
All right, listen. No one is getting a plus one.
听着 谁都不能带人去了
Oh, well then I am done tying these little pink bows.
那我不系这些粉色蝴蝶结了
I will come up with something a little more threatening in a moment.
我会找个时机带着我的小惊悚现身的
You can come.
你可以来
But Gene cannot.
但是吉恩没戏
Ben, this is supposed to be a dignified and classy affair.
本 我们打算把婚礼搞得气派高档一点
All right, there.
好了
Bride down, people.
来人啊 新娘摔倒了
Bride down.
新娘摔倒了
And it will be classy.
婚礼会很高档的
Gene's changed a lot since high school.
高中以后吉恩就改变了
We all have.
我们都变了
Give him a chance, please?
给他个机会吧 求你了
Ugh. Fine.
好吧
But I am warning you, if that guy even--
但是丑话说在前面 如果他
Hello? Hi, this is Riley.
喂 我是莱丽
What?
什么
No, you can't!
你不能这么做
But the wedding is tomorrow.
明天就是婚礼的大日子了
Oh my God, it's the caterer.
天啊 这是办婚宴的人
They're canceling.
他们要取消服务
Uh, listen.
听着
I am practically a lawyer,
基本上 我是个律师
and if you are not there tomorrow
如果明天你不来
with 500 salmon croquettes, I will sue--
并且带着500个三文鱼丸 我就告你
What? Sue me?
什么 告我吗
Gene.
吉恩
Gotcha!
骗到你啦
God, I hate that guy.
天啊 我恨死他了
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
I still can't believe you invited Gene to the wedding.
我仍然不敢相信你竟然邀请吉恩参加婚礼
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢
I was thinking it would be fun
我觉得那样会有意思得多
to invite somebody who was actually...
邀请一个本身就很
Fun.
有趣的人
Just please tell me you have everything all set up
告诉我你已经为今晚的彩排晚餐
for tonight's rehearsal dinner?
做足了准备
We're good. I just need to get some ice.
一切就绪 我再拿点冰就行了
And some liquor.
再来点酒水
And maybe some cups.
还差几个杯子
Ben, ugh. What is your problem?
本 你怎么啦
I don't know, I'm sorry.
我也不知道 真抱歉
It just feels like they're rushing into it.
我感觉他们进展得太快了
They've been dating since they were 11.
他们从11岁就开始约会了
Doesn't that freak you out a little?
你不觉得这很吓人吗
We're the same age.
我们都一样大
Oh, well, we all know how traditional you are.
我们都知道你有多传统了
Hey, how's your baby?
宝宝怎么样啊
So, Riley.
莱丽啊
Too bad you waited until after high school to get hot.
高中毕业以后你才变热辣 可惜了啊
Otherwise, it would have been you and me
要不然的话 咱俩就好了
instead of you and my boy Ben here.
哪轮得到你和本啊
Oh, me and Riley?
我和莱丽
No, no, no, no. We're just friends.
不是不是 我们只是普通朋友
Yeah, me and Ben together?
我和本在一起
That would be crazy.
太疯狂了
Oh, so you're available?
这么说你还单着呢
And once again, I've shown up to the party
再次声明 我会出现在婚礼上的
just in time.
要多及时有多及时
And once again, you are not invited.
我也再次声明 没人邀请你
So, Wheeler...
维勒
What's our back-story for the ladies tonight?
我们编个什么故事忽悠今晚来的女士们啊
We Wall Street moguls or brain surgeons?
华尔街巨子还是脑外科医生
What about this--
这样如何
I'm a brain surgeon,
我是脑外科医生
and you're a Wall Street mogul whose life I just saved.
你是我救的一个华尔街巨子
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你医生
I'm eternally grateful.
我将永远感激你
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Aah! I am actually getting married.
我真的要结婚啦
I know.
我懂的
But if I could just get a few minutes
我能不能占用你几分钟
of your undivided attention
你全神贯注地过一遍
to go over some of these last minute details--
最终确定的细节
I am all yours. Great.
任凭你差遣 太好了
So, first off, we have-- -
首先 我们要
It's from Dave!
大卫给我发的信息
He misses me. Smiley face, smiley face, heart.
他想我 笑脸 笑脸 桃心
Aww. That's adorable, Katie.
羡煞旁人了 凯蒂
But he's right there.
他不是就在那里吗
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表