剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
This is the part where I'm supposed to stop you.
现在我就该阻止你了
Riley, stay strong.
莱丽 坚强点儿
I mean we already made it this far.
既然戏都演到这一步了
At least if you get the job,
那你至少也要得到那份工作
I won't feel like I totally wasted my time.
才不枉费我这么多时间
Well, Henderson does want to have drinks tonight.
亨德森今晚会来酒吧喝点东西
Okay, but this is the last time.
好吧 但这是最后一次
All right, I need my ring back.
好了 把戒指还给我
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱丽
I'll buy you coffee and we can work on our story.
我请你喝咖啡 咱们接着杜撰我们的情史
The one where you're a dork, but I marry you anyway?
那段你虽然是个傻蛋 我还是嫁给了你的情史吗
All right-- hand. Thank you.
好了 松手 谢谢
What's up?
有空吗
Tucker? Mrs. Wheeler?
塔克尔 维勒太太
Oh, hell no!
不是吧
Oh no no no!
完了 完了
Oh yeah? Stop it!
不是吧 停下
You gonna run from me?
你还想跑
You're so fast! You're gonna run from me?!
你跑得真快 这回你可跑不了了
So now that I've conquered New York,
既然我已经征服了纽约了
I'm taking the Henderson brand national--
接下来我要让亨德森这个牌子享誉全国
Chicago, Atlanta,
芝加哥 亚特兰大
first stop Miami. You ready for that, Wheeler?
第一站是迈阿密 你准备好了吗 维勒
Wait, are you offering me the job?
等等 你这是要请我了吗
Nothing's final, but why don't you and Riles
还没最终定下来 要不你先和莱丽
fly down for the weekend and check it out?
飞去那边过个周末实地考察下
It'll be fun.
肯定很有意思
Uh, this-- this weekend?
这个周末
You know what? I don't think I can make it down to Miami.
我觉得去不了迈阿密了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
We all know how much you like hotel rooms.
咱们可都知道你有多喜欢酒店的房♥间哦
Sounds like an offer we can't refuse, huh, babe?
看来恭敬不如从命啊 你说呢 亲爱的
Riley?
莱丽
I know this might not be the best time to tell you this,
我知道现在不是跟你说这个的最佳时机
but you need to hear it and I need to say it.
但你要听好了 因为我不说不行
I'm in love with you and I think we should be together.
我爱上你了 我觉得咱俩应该在一起
Please say something.
说句话呗
Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag.
看来事情终究还是败露了
Ben, I am so sorry to do this to you,
本 我很抱歉这样对你
but your brother and I are in love.
但我和你哥哥相爱了
We are? You are?
真的吗 不是吧
I realize that Thanksgiving might be a little awkward this year,
我料想今年的感恩节会过得很尴尬
but I'm hoping that in time you'll come to accept it.
但是我希望你慢慢能接受这个事实
You should really hire Ben.
你绝对应该把这份工作交给本
The kid could use some good news.
他一定不会让你失望的
All right, let's go, babe. Wait!
好吧 咱们走 亲爱的 等等
Same thing happened with me and my first wife.
跟我和我第一任妻子的经历真是如出一辙呢
Only it was me walking out the door with her sister.
只不过当时是我和她妹妹走了出去
Riley? You were brilliant!
莱丽 你真聪明
"I'm in love with you"?
"我爱上你了"
If this whole hockey thing doesn't work out,
要是你打冰球没混出个样的话
you should totally be an actor.
你绝对要去当个演员
Because I swear for like two seconds I actually believed you.
我发誓有那么一瞬间我还真♥相♥信了
Riley You are so sweet to come to my rescue.
莱丽 你肯当我的救兵真是太好了
You promised you would stop me and you did.
你答应过我你会阻止我 你也做到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, guess that finally answers the question
我现在终于知道
of what it's like to be married to Ben, huh?
嫁给本是什么感觉了
Jack-- a guy who's actually interested in me.
是杰克 那个真正对我有意思的人
Maybe I'll see what that's like
也许我应该和他试试
do you wanna come with? Drinks are on me.
要和我一起去么 我请客
No, I'm good.
不 我不去了
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Man, I gotta work on my go time.
老天 我真应该好好选个时机了
Where have you guys been?
你们去哪里了
Tell him.
你说
Fine. Ben, you are never gonna believe what just happened.
好吧 本 刚才的事真是说了你都不信
All right! I
好吧 我
Ben, we need to return the stroller.
本 我们应该把这个婴儿车退了
We're being immature and selfish
我们太幼稚太自私了
and Emma deserves better.
完全没顾及到艾玛的感受
Can I go to my room now?
现在我能回房♥间了吗
And remember-- to your grave.
记住 死也不能说
Hey, Emma, Daddy really missed you today.
艾玛 爸爸今天可想你了
Is everything okay?
一切还顺利吗
I got the job.
我得到那份工作了
Oh, Benji!
小本啊
I just knew you could do it.
我就知道你能行的
I turned it down.
不过我拒绝了
What is the matter with you?!
你发什么神经
I couldn't do it. It's too much travel.
我胜任不了 出差太频繁了
And what's the point of giving Emma everything,
要是我都不能亲眼看到她的成长
if I'm not even here to see her enjoy it?
那我为她做的这一切又有什么意义呢
There will be other jobs, but there's only one you.
工作还可以再找 但你只有一个
That we know of.
这一点咱们都知道
But I think you made the right decision.
不过我觉得你做了正确决定
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那个
What's the big secret between you and Tucker?
你和塔克尔之间有啥秘密呢
I was sitting outside having coffee
我坐在外面喝咖啡
and then Tucker comes up That is not what happened!
然后塔克尔过来 事实才不是那样呢
No no, huhuh. Oh, you didn't?
不是那样的 你没有吗
You didn't go "What's up"?
你没说"有空吗"
No, I did not!
是的 我没有
Okay, I said, "What's up?"
好吧 我说了"有空吗"
That's right, Emma.
没错 艾玛
Grandma is gonna get her princess her special carriage back.
奶奶要把咱家小公主的专属坐驾拿回来
Nice stroller.
婴儿车不错
Hello...
你好啊 猛♥男♥
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表