剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
that Ben's not really into Riley,
本对莱丽没意思
so I wonder who at this bar is?
那么 这里那位在乎她的人到底是谁
It could be anyone.
任何人都有可能
Anyone?
任何人吗
Quit smiling. I don't think
别坏笑了 那可不行
I'm ever going to quit smiling.
我估计以后一直会奸笑下去
Really? Again?
开玩笑 又这样
You know, you might have
我告诉你 要不是你总给
a better shot with Riley
下东区的姑娘们提供
if you didn't offer free showers
免费浴室 没准你和莱丽
to every girl on the Lower East Side.
早成情侣了
For the 100th time, I don't like Riley.
我都说了一百遍了 我不喜欢莱丽
And whoever's in there, she isn't mine.
不管那里面是谁 总之不是我带来的
Who's got Emma?
艾玛哪儿去了
Good morning.
早上好
Pajamas-- got to get me some.
睡裤 我需要你们
Did you spend the night? Don't be silly.
你昨晚住这里了吗 别说傻话了
I just know how early Emma wakes up,
我知道艾玛会醒的很早 我早来
so I thought you might like to sleep in.
是为了让你们睡个懒觉
And the drain's a little backed up.
下水道可能有点堵
Sorry. I think some of my extensions might have come out.
抱歉 大概是我的排泄能力太强了
I better go pull them out of the drain
我最好在本给便便们钥匙之前
before Ben gives them a key, too.
就把它们清理掉
And I'm late for the rink. Coach wants me to practice
我要迟到了 教练想让我在冰场上练习
some of my key moves. Subtle.
几个关键动作 不错啊
So, Mom, you're here awfully early.
妈妈 你来得太早了
Again. I have to be.
又一次 我必须得早来
You've seen the line for this shower.
你也看到排队洗澡多困难了
I really didn't get to see her
我昨晚没来的及
before she went to bed last night and--
在宝宝睡着前看她 而且...
isn't it great she's on a schedule?
她作息规律 这难道不好吗
Terrific.
好极了
But since I work in the afternoons,
自从我开始下午上班
when you oh so graciously offered
你答应帮我在
to watch her for that oh so brief window of time,
不得闲的这段时间照顾她
I assumed I'd see her in the mornings.
我认为早上我能自己带她
And now you've got your mornings free.
现在我把你的早上也解放了
Oh! How I wish I had a me
要是在我把你拉扯大的时候
when I was raising you. Oh.
有个这样的我出现就好了
And I wish I had a you that could take a hint.
要是你能听得懂人家的暗示就好了
Did you say something, honey?
你说啥 亲爱的
Oh, no, Mom. No. Okay.
没 老妈 没说啥 好吧
And finally my day gets a little brighter.
我的生活总算有了一点光明了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Is something wrong? No, just my mom.
出什么事了吗 没 就是我老妈啦
Are you meeting Jack? No. Why?
你要和杰克约会吗 没有啊 怎么了
Oh, you look a little dressed up.
看来你小小打扮了一番嘛
Three hours every other afternoon,
每隔一个下午的三小时
that's all I needed.
我要的就只有这么多而已
Do you think that I'm going out with Jack?
你以为我要和杰克去约会吗
Because I'm not. Oh, too bad.
没有啊 那太可惜了
I gave her a key,
我给了她把钥匙
and now she's practically moved in.
现在她就整个搬进来了似的
Why too bad?
为什么可惜
Oh, I just thought you guys looked good together.
我只是觉得你们俩看起来挺配的
And I never get to see Emma.
我都见不到艾玛了
So you're saying I should go out with Jack?
这么说 你觉得我应该和杰克去约会
Why not? That's what I told Danny.
为啥不去呢 我跟丹尼就是这么说的
That's what you told Danny?
是你跟丹尼这么说的
Yeah, but I can't talk to her.
对啊 我没法跟她开口
I've never been able to talk to her.
我总是没办法跟她开口谈
But I have no choice. I just have to
但我真是没辙了 我应该
sit her down and lay out some boundaries, right?
跟她坐下来谈谈某些界限的问题 对吧
Not right. Why would he do that?
不对 他为啥要那样做
Who? Danny.
谁 丹尼
I meant my mom.
我是说我老妈
So do you think I should talk to her tonight?
你觉得我今晚应该跟她谈谈吗
You can't. She has book club.
不行 她要参加读书会
Yes, my palms are starting to sweat.
是啊 我掌心都在冒汗了
So just so we're clear, you have no issues
这么说吧 你对我向杰克投怀送抱
with me throwing myself at Jack?
没一点意见是吧
Actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
其实我还觉得这是件好事呢
Most guys are fairly clueless.
大部分男人都挺蠢的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm getting that.
我发现了
Hey, look, I know the last few days have been a little rough,
我知道这几天大家过得都挺不爽的
so I hope this free pony keg from the beer guy
所以我希望啤酒男给的这一小桶免费啤酒
and some slightly-expired meat from the bar kitchen
还有酒吧厨房♥这些稍稍有点过期的肉
will let you know how truly sorry I am.
能让你们知道我有多抱歉
Hey, I'm just glad you got rid of Mom.
你能摆脱老妈我真替你高兴
Wish I could have heard that go down.
要是我能在场听到就好了
You did talk to her, right?
你确实跟她谈过了 对吧
How good do those steaks smell?
那些牛排闻起来真香啊
Like they're trying to change the subject.
好像是在转移话题哦
I can't believe you can't stand up
真不敢相信你都没勇气
to your own mother.
面对你自己的老妈
Oh, g-- can we not go five minutes
咱就不能
without talking?
消停五分钟吗
Hey, Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Oh, I miss you, too.
我也想你呢
Tucker's right, bro.
塔克尔说得没错 老弟
Does that minivan look familiar to you?
你觉得那辆小货车眼熟不
Mom! Go!
是老妈 快走
Get the bag! Okay. Right.
把包带上 好吧
Emma!
艾玛
Look what your grandma brought you.
快看奶奶给你带啥好东西了
It's a bunny the size of your daddy's roommate.
是一只和你老爸的室友一样大的兔兔哦
Oh, thank God you're home.
谢天谢地你在家
No phone, no wallet--
没带手♥机♥ 也没带钱包
we really had nowhere else to go.
我们真是无处可去了
What's going on? Is everything okay?
怎么了 一切还好吧
No. Mom showed up again.
不好 我老妈又来了
She's got to learn that she can't
她怎么就不明白她不能老是这样
just barge in unannounced and ruin our evening.
不打声招呼就来毁掉我们的夜生活呢
Oh. So you're teaching her a lesson
所以为了让她明白
by barging in unannounced and ruining my evening.
你们就要不打声招呼就来毁掉我的夜生活是吧
Exactly. No, I mean...
没错 不 我是说
It's not like you had any plans, right?
你今晚应该没啥节目的 对吧
Hey, what's with the wine?
这红酒是怎么回事
And the candles?
还有这蜡烛
And the cleavage?
还有你的乳♥沟♥
Oh, hey.
你们好
Jack-- Jack Parker.
我是杰克 杰克·帕克
I go to school with And the man in your bathroom?
我和... 还有你卫生间里的这个家伙
Jack, Danny.
杰克 这是丹尼
Danny, Jack. Jack, Ben.
丹尼 这是杰克 杰克 这是本
Ben, Jack. They're just old friends
本 这是杰克 他们都是老朋友
who stopped by to show off their new baby.
过来串个门好秀下他们家的宝宝
Yeah, you're such a cute baby.
你真是个好可爱的小宝宝啊
Okay, thanks so much, bye.
好吧 多谢 再见
Bye. So you threw yourself
再见 所以你还真的对他
at him, after all, huh?
投怀送抱了是吧
Glad to see you took my advice.
很高兴你能听进我的建议
You're welcome, counselor.
不客气 顾问
Don't pay attention to anything
千万别在意
that Ben says, because he's crazy.
本说的话 因为他抽疯呢
New baby, doesn't get a lot of sleep,
新生儿嘛 睡眠质量不太好
you know. Here. Here, have some cheese.
你懂的 来 来 吃点奶酪
Wine and cheese? Are you coming on to me?
红酒配奶酪 你这是要吃我豆腐了吗
Stand by.
正有此意呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表