剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Welcome to Mantopia.
欢迎来到男-托邦
Dude, I thought we settled on Brotown.
哥们 我以为我们定的是兄弟镇
Help! Anyone...
救命啊 有人吗
What are we gonna do?
怎么办啊
How are we gonna get out of here?
怎么出去啊
I don't care, but your girly whining
我不管 但是你唧唧歪歪的娘娘腔
is upsetting the level of manhood in here.
扰乱了这里的男人味水平
I could spend the rest of my life in this room.
我甘愿在这儿度过后半生
Uh-oh, cable's out.
没信♥号♥♥了
Oh my God! We're gonna die in here!
天啊 我们会死在这儿的
Oh no! They will never find us!
不 他们永远找不着我们
You cannot eat me first.
你不能先吃我
And according to statute 1♥8♥9♥
并且根据第1♥8♥9♥条法规
or perhaps 237
可能是237条
of the bylaws of this state,
本州法律规定
you are prohibited from holding us for more than 48 hours.
你不能关闭我们超过四十八小时
Oh great, so that's...
太好了 那么
46 hours and 20 minutes to go.
还有四十六小时二十分钟
And I've got no plans.
我没有其他安排
Well, color me shocked.
我很震惊
Hey! I have dedicated my life to protecting this mall.
我把生命献给了这座购物中心
I did not pick this job.
不是我选择了这份工作
The job picked me.
而是工作选择了我
Look, charge us or let us go.
要么罚款 要么放人
Either way, I'm gonna need to get my parking validated.
不管怎样 我都得去处理停车超时的事儿了
I'll just walkie the cops, hmm?
我还是呼叫警♥察♥吧
They'll get your real name, Siegfried.
他们会逼问出你们的真名 齐格弗里德
Wait, my walkie.
等等 我的呼叫机
Where is it? Don't panic.
跑哪儿去了 别慌
You had it with you when you ran out to that staff meeting.
你冲向员工会议的时候还带着
Right! The men's room.
对呀 男厕
You two don't move!
你俩不许动
Lock it down, people! I'm off walkie!
锁好门 我的呼叫机不见了
I repeat, I am off walkie!
我再说一遍 我的呼叫机不见了
No no no. We're locked in.
不不不 我们被锁起来了
What are we gonna do?
怎么办啊
Let's go, Siegfried.
我们走吧 齐格弗里德
I'm springing you. Yes!
我替你掩护 好棒
I'm in!
我进来了
Now go!
开始爬吧
Crawl for help, little buddy.
爬向救援 小矮人
I can't believe what an idiot I am.
真难以置信我跟个白♥痴♥似的
I can. Me too.
我信 我也信
I ruined Emma's chances.
我毁了艾玛的机会
I just wanted to do something great for her.
我只是想为她做件了不起的事
Ben, you do something great for Emma
本 你已经做到了
every time you look at her and say,
就是每次你看着她说
"Hi, baby. It's me, Daddy."
"嗨 宝贝儿 我是爹地"的时候
You really think so? I do.
你真这么想吗 真的
I'm sorry I called you selfish.
对不起我说你自私
It's cool. I ignored you.
没事 我无视你了
What about you, Tuck? Will you forgive me?
你呢 塔克 你原谅我吗
I'm not budging.
我不会动摇的[也有"动不了"的意思]
Why do you have to be so difficult, Tucker?
为什么你这么难搞呢 塔克尔
I just apologized. No.
我都道歉了 不是
I'm not moving.
我动不了了
I am stuck.
我卡住了
Get me out of here!
快把我弄出来
Ben really knows how to show 'em a good time, doesn't he?
本还真的知道该怎么待客啊 是吧
I'm up! Jordan, it's ok! Mommy's coming.
我起来了 乔丹 没事 妈咪来了
Oh, give it a rest, super mom.
歇着吧 超级妈妈
Hi, Bonnie Wheeler,
你好 邦妮·维勒
real mom,
真正的妈妈
and my nondescript sidekick.
这是我无与伦比的小跟班
I'm sorry. I guess I fell asleep.
不好意思 我睡着了
What's the dealio with you?
你是怎么回事啊
Why are you trying to make the rest of us look bad?
为什么你想让我们看起来很坏呢
I'm not. I'm just trying to make everything perfect.
我没有 我只是想让一切都完美
How's that working for you?
那你做得如何呢
Look, I've raised two boys,
听着 我养活了两个男孩
and I'm here to tell you that
我跟你说
there is no such thing as perfect.
没有完美这回事
They might be small,
婴儿虽小
but a baby can take you down.
可整疯你绝对不是问题
Getting through the day in one piece--
毫发无损的过一天
that, my friend, is job done.
朋友 就大功告成了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing.
对不起 我不知道我在干什么
I try and I try, but all I want to do, is take a nap.
我不断努力 但就是想 打个盹
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我懂
A really really long nap.
打个长长的盹
This kid is sucking the life out of me.
这孩子让我折寿
Oh, I feel you, Lizzy.
我懂你 莉兹
Izzy. Whatever.
伊兹 爱啥啥
Not that anybody seems to care,
虽然没人在乎
but, um, where's Ben?
但是 本哪儿去了
Help! Can anybody hear me?
救命啊 有人听得见吗
We're stuck in the laundry room.
我们被困在洗衣房♥了
I guess one of us should go.
我觉得一个人去就行了
Anyone! We're desperate!
有人吗 我们好绝望啊
And I really need to use the bathroom.
并且我真的很想上厕所
We're saved!
我们得救啦
Izzy, it's not how it looks.
伊兹 不是你看上去的那样
Looks like you're hiding out in a laundry room
看起来是你朋友困在通风口
drinking beer while your friend is stuck in a vent.
你们却躲在洗衣房♥里喝小酒
Hey, Tuck. Oh hey, girl.
嘿 塔克 嘿 小妞
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很抱歉
but clearly Emma and I aren't ready for your class.
可显然我和艾玛都没准备好上你的课
I just don't have it together like you do.
我不像你可以从从容容当奶妈
She passed out on your couch.
她晕倒在你沙发上了
Thanks.
谢谢
I kinda owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
I just wanted a night off with a cool guy.
我其实只是想和一个有趣的人共度一晚
I didn't know how else to do it.
但我不知道该如何得逞
So the approval process?
那你所谓的审批流程呢
Don't really have one.
根本没这回事
What a coincidence-- neither do I.
真巧啊 我也没有
So maybe we can start over.
或许我们可以从头再来
I would like that very much.
我喜欢这个结果
Chip? Aw yes. Starving.
吃薯片吗 吃 饿死我了
Who's winning? Hey, can I get a beer?
谁赢了 我能喝瓶啤酒吗
Yeah, here. Thanks.
好的 来了 谢谢
Mm, yeah.
好的
Still here.
我还在这儿呢
A little help here, please. Okay.
拜托帮点小忙 好吧
Okay. Don't act like y'all can't hear me.
好的 别装作听不见
Hey, I made that dip!
嘿 那蘸酱还是我做的呢
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表