剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
So Riley...
对了莱丽
When I said, "Hey, check the boxes,"
当我跟你说"看看那些箱子"
I kinda meant, "Hey, check the boxes!"
我的意思是"看看箱子里都装了些什么"
Oh, I'm sorry. I was too busy ignoring you.
抱歉 我都没空注意你
Oh, but wait!
不过等等
What do we have here?
瞧瞧我发现了什么
The journal of one Mr. Daniel J. Wheeler
丹尼尔·J·维勒先生的日记
Oh my God! Aww, that was our senior class project.
老天呐 那可是我们的高年级作业呢
Should we read it? Is that like totally wrong?
咱们要不要偷看下 会不会不太好
Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying? I was reading.
抱歉 你说什么 我正在看呢
Tucker, if you're gonna invade someone's privacy,
塔克尔 要是你都打算侵犯别人的隐私了
at least have the decency to read it out loud.
那好歹你也大声读出来啊
Hey, you got room for one more out here?
这里还有我待的地儿吗
Look, Ray, I'm sorry.
听着 雷 对不起
But I just can't pretend that I'm happy to see you.
可我确实没法装出一副见到你很高兴的样子
Well, I could.
也不是完全不行
But then they'd have to give me an award,
不过他们得给我颁个奖
and I'd have to write a speech
我还得写写获奖感言什么的
and you know, who's got the time?!
谁有这个空啊
I just wanna have a conversation.
我只是想跟你谈谈
Well, whatever it is, I don't want to hear it.
无论你想说啥 我都不想听
I want to apologize.
我想向你道歉
Go on.
继续
You deserved better.
你理应过得更好
I was going through a lot and I was taking it out on you.
我那时经历了太多还把一切都发泄在你身上
And I'm sorry.
为此我很抱歉
But I gotta say, seeing how good you look--
不过不得不说 看到你现在过得这么好
it makes me feel a lot better.
我心里总算好过多了
You think I look good?
你觉得我看起来很好吗
Yeah, I think you look fantastic.
是的 我觉得你看起来美极了
Apparently having me a thousand miles away is good for you.
显然我离你远点对你有好处
I don't know if it's that.
我不知道是不是因为那个
Or just that I've been drinking more water.
或说是我喝了很多水变得水嫩了
Hey, what do you say you
你觉得咱们
and I spend a little quality time together?
抽个时间好好聚聚怎么样
You know, without the K-I-Ds.
你懂的 没孩子们在场的时候
You still happy we stopped at two?
你还庆幸我们只生了两个吗
Ecstatic.
那是当然
But the new one shows promise.
但是新来的那位倒是挺有希望
I'm babysitting her tonight.
今晚是我照看她
And they didn't tell me
而且他们也没说
that I couldn't invite any boys over.
我不能带男人过来
So do you want to join?
你要不要加入
Yeah. Yeah, it's a date.
好的 那就这么约定了
I've missed you, Bonnie.
我挺想你的 邦妮
So? Huh? Well? See?
那个 好像 有情况哦
I don't know.
我不知道
Call me crazy, but I think that your father
就当我是发疯吧 不过我真觉得你老爸
is looking to move back to Bonnie town!
貌似有想和我复合的意思呢
Oh, wait wait wait.
等等
I think we might finally have something.
总算找到点猛料了
Oh, there's a whole section about a secret crush.
这一部分都是讲暗恋的呢
It looks like the big guy was in love.
看起来那个大块头当时还真是堕入情网了呢
Oh yeah-- no.
不是吧
Trust me, if there's anything I know about Danny
相信我 我对丹尼最了解的一点就是
it's that he was never in love.
他从没有真正喜欢过谁
Yeah, tell that to girl "X."
这话你就留着跟"X"女孩说吧
Girl "X"? Who's girl "X"?
"X"女孩 谁是"X"女孩
Oh, I'm sensing that might be a code.
我觉着这可能是个代号♥
What?
啥
Yeah, I guess he checked her out every day
我猜他每天都去看那个女孩的
at field hockey practice.
陆上曲棍球训练
There is no way! I played field hockey.
这不可能 我那时就在打陆上曲棍球
We made fun of every girl on that team.
我们常拿那支队里的女生开玩笑
Wait.
等等
You were on the field hockey team?
你以前在陆上曲棍球队吗
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, keep reading. We gotta figure this out.
继续念啊 咱们一定要搞清楚是谁
Oh no, that's it. The end.
不 就这么多 完了
When I said section I just meant those two lines.
我说一部分的时候 我指的是那两行
Oh, give it to me.
给我
Now look what you have done.
看看你做的好事
Now we'll never know.
这下我们永远都不知道是谁了
You and Mom... so?
你和老妈 咋样
Huh? Well? See?
那个 你们 有情况吗
Look, I'm not gonna lie,
听着 我不想撒谎
it was really good to see her.
我确实很高兴见到她
Look, I don't wanna be one of those
听着 我也不是那类指望
"Maybe mommy and daddy are getting back together" kids,
"老爸老妈还能复合"的孩子
but...
但是呢
Maybe mommy and daddy are getting back together?
指不定老爸你和老妈还真能复合呢
Is that what you were thinking?
这就是你们的想法
I'm sorry, that is not gonna happen.
抱歉 那是不可能的
I'm actually seeing someone.
我已经在和别人交往了
Now? Just when you and Mom are about
现在 就在你和老妈就快要
to get back together?
复合的时候
I'm sure she'll understand.
我想她会明白的
Dad, no!
老爸 不要
You cannot tell Mom you're in a relationship!
你千万别告诉老妈你已经在和人交往了
At least not until after the Christmas photo. Please!
好歹也等到圣诞全家福照了后再说吧 拜托
She will not be happy about your happiness.
你幸福她可就不高兴了
You know, unlike me, who's very happy for you.
不像我 可是很替你开心呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What's her name?
她叫什么
His name is Steve.
他叫史蒂夫
That's... weird.
真是...奇怪呢
'Cause you said Steve
因为你说的是史蒂夫
and that's usually a boy's name.
可这通常是男人的名字
And then you said "His."
而且你还说的是"他"
Ben, I'm gay.
本 我是同志
Okay...
好吧
Wow! Really?
当真
Probably could have eased into that a little more.
也许你可以挑个更好的时机吧
I'm sorry. I saw an opening and I just kind of went for it.
对不起 我看到个机会就顺势说出来了
Are you sure?
你确定你是同志吗
Sure enough that I'm living with a guy named Steve.
我都确定到跟一个叫史蒂夫的男人同居了
But what about you and Mom?
可你和老妈是怎么回事
Ben, I loved your Mom.
本 我爱过你妈妈
Being with her was like driving a great car.
和她在一起就好像是开了一辆好车
And then one day that car
可是有天那辆车
throws your suitcase out on the front lawn,
把你的手提箱甩到前面的草坪上去了
so you get on a plane, and you realize...
于是你就上了飞机 然后你就意识到
Holy cow!
我滴个神呐
I'm a pilot.
原来我是个飞行员
Along with your delivery,
就你这个表达能力
you might wanna work on your analogies.
您真该再琢磨琢磨你刚才的那个类比
They say the first time you talk to someone is the hardest,
人们常说跟第一次跟人出柜是最难的
so when I talk to your mother and your brother, i'm sure--
所以等到我和你妈和你哥出柜的时候 我肯定
Oh, no no no no no!
不 不 不要
You cannot tell Mom or Danny.
你千万不能告诉老妈或丹尼
At least not now.
至少不是现在
I've got a happy family photo to take,
咱们还要照张快乐的全家福呢
and just because gay means happy,
虽然"同志"这个词也有快乐的意思
it doesn't mean they will be.
可这并不意味着他们会快乐
I just hate to be dishonest.
只是我向来不喜欢撒谎
Dad, it's only dishonest if someone asks.
老爸 只有当别人问起而你又不说实话才叫撒谎
And trust me, no one is gonna ask.
相信我 没人会问的
Ask what?
问什么
How quickly we can change the subject?
我们可以多快地转移话题
I have a friend who's thinking about coming out.
我有个朋友正在考虑出去
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表