剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
and some guy whose name I can't pronounce.
以及一些名字我都不会念的人的新员工
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Wow. That's a really long name for a strip club.
这个脱衣舞俱乐部的名字可真够长的
It's a law firm
是一家律师事务所
and I start my internship on Monday.
我周一就可以开始实习了
Well, then you better find the rest of that skirt
那你最好还是找到你裙子的另一部分吧
before then because I can kinda see your tonsils.
要不我都快看见你的小内内了
This is the most conservative thing I have.
这已经是我所有裙子中最保守的了
Well, Emma and I are heading to the Outlet Mall
我和艾玛要去品牌特♥价♥商场了
for their monthly madness sale.
现在是每月疯狂大减价时期
It's 40% off of 40% off.
打完六折之后再打六折
Which I think means, they pay you.
我觉得这跟倒贴钱给我们差不多了
Well, I actually could use a couple of new suits.
我确实需要买♥♥几件新套装了
Here's something I'm gonna regret.
我要做让自己后悔的事了
Mrs. Wheeler, will you take me shopping?
维勒夫人 你能带我一起去购物吗
Absolutely. I can always use
当然 我总得找人帮我
somebody to block those perfume ladies.
挡住那些乱喷香水的女人
Those bitches are tough.
那些泼妇真的很厉害
But we should probably get going before the fight starts.
我们应该在战斗打响之前就准备上路了
Oh, that's right.
噢 对了
I forgot the fight of the decade is tonight.
我差点忘了今晚的拳击好戏了
No. I mean the one Ben's gonna be getting into
不是 我指的是他们发现
with the boys when they find out
本为了迪兹而抛弃他们之后
that he's ditching them for Dizzy.
会陷入的那场混战
Izzy. Whatever.
他叫伊兹 随便
Hey, it's for Emma. They'll understand.
嘿 这都是为了艾玛 他们会理解的
I don't understand!
我不懂啊
Do you not see that we've instituted
难道你不知道我们制定了
a leavenochipbehind policy? Yeah.
"薯片甲不留"政策吗 对
You cannot pull the plug.
你不能这时候扯后腿啊
I'm making my famous five-layer bean dip.
我还要做拿手的五道工序豆瓣酱呢
I thought we were doing my onion dip.
我以为我们要做洋葱酱
Well, maybe we can try something different.
我们可以尝试点不同的嘛
Guys!
我说你们
I'm really sorry, but you'll have to find
我真的很抱歉 但是你们
somewhere else to watch the fight.
得找别的地方看比赛了
We all have to make some sacrifices.
我们都得作出些牺牲
Oh, I know exactly who I'm sacrificing.
我很清楚谁在牺牲
Yeah, we wanna watch the fight in our home
对 我们要在自己家边吃着自己的东西
with our stuff on our television!
边用自己的电视看比赛
Yeah, this is unacceptable behavior.
对 我们无法接受你的行为
We are so revoking your bro card.
我们取消你打兄弟牌的权利
Well, feel free to put it in this box
好吧 那就请你们自觉把剩下的
with the rest of your non-baby-friendly crap
不适合婴儿的垃圾食品放进这个箱子里
and dump it in the storage cage.
然后扔进仓储笼里
I've got important Mommy and Me business.
我要去忙我的"我和妈咪"大业了
Does he even hear how weak that sounds?
他到底知不知道那个理由听起来弱爆了
Yes, he does!
他当然知道
You were amazing.
你实在是太棒了
The way you just ripped that shirt right out of her hands.
你把衬衣从那个女人手里抢出来的样子帅呆了
That's why they call it a tag sale.
要不这怎么叫疯狂大减价呢
I tagged her right on her ass-- just ka-blam!
我疯狂的抓住她 然后直接绝杀
Excuse me. Ladies.
打扰一下 女士们
Normally I would buy cookies
通常我会买♥♥你们家的
from your troop, sir, but I just dropped
饼干的 先生 但是我刚刚
a boatload of cash--
已经血拼过了...
Let's cut the chatter.
我们就不废话了
I got a 942 in progress.
这边抓到了偷窃犯人
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
抱歉 有什么事吗
Yeah. You're under arrest.
有 你们被捕了
Let's fall in line, blondies.
排队跟我走 金发美女们
Dude, I can't believe you didn't have enough room
老兄 我真不敢相信你的仓储笼内
in your storage cage for some boxes.
竟然连几个盒子都装不下
You gotta get rid of some of that crap.
有些东西该扔就扔吧
Dude, I can't help it.
老兄 我也无能为力
All that furniture belonged to my nana.
那些家具都是我祖母的
And I had my first kiss on that couch.
我的初吻就是在那张沙发上献出去的
Could we please just dump these
我们现在能放下东西
and find a place to watch the fight?
找个地方看比赛了吗
Okay.
好吧
Wait!
等等
Is that a cable outlet?
那是有线电视接口吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的和我想的一样吗
Yeah.
对
We need to find a place to watch the fight.
我们得找个地方看比赛
Oh! Yeah.
噢 对啊
Guys?
朋友们
Where is everything?
东西都去哪里了
I believe the laundry room is officially back in order.
我看洗衣房♥已经够我们用了
Who needs Ben?
谁还需要本啊
More importantly, who needs beer? Okay.
更重要的是 谁需要啤酒 来吧
This guy.
这里有人需要
Okay, water boiled for pasta-- check.
好了 煮面的开水 搞定
Salad in a bag I'll pretend I made myself-- check.
假装是我自己做的袋装沙拉 搞定
Sweating through my nice shirt-- double check.
衬衣上的男人味 也搞定啦
Okay, now what?
现在要干什么
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Right.
把鸡肉切成一口大小的块状 对
Where have you guys been?
你们去哪里了
I've been calling you for over an hour.
我都找你们找了一个多小时了
No reception in the man cave.
男人之家没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The where? It doesn't matter.
哪里 无所谓了
Thank you for getting on board with this.
谢谢你们的配合
I say onion and bean.
我说要拿洋葱和豆子
I say I love you.
我说我爱死你了
I'll text you as soon as Izzy's gone
伊兹一走我就给你们发短♥信♥
and you can bring back the TV and my bro card.
然后你们就把电视机和兄弟牌都请回来
We're good. Maybe you can catch
不用了 你可以
the fight down at the bar.
去酒吧看比赛
Oh, is that where you're watching it?
你们也是在那里看吗
Nope.
不是
So you're not gonna tell me where?
那你们不要告诉我在哪里吗
Don't see why we should.
找不到要告诉你的理由
Not really something you seem interested in.
看起来你对比赛不感兴趣
Really? Could you be more childish?
真要这样吗 能再幼稚一点吗
Please.
求你们了
Laundry room. It's so cool!
洗衣房♥ 里面太棒了
What is the point in having a No-Ben club
你要是邀请了本 那"无本俱乐部"
when you invite Ben?
还有什么意思
Knock knock. Izzy, hey.
叮咚 伊兹 嗨
Just take this baby monitor
拿上这个婴儿监听器
and let me know if anything big happens.
有什么精彩的地方一定跟我说
Thank you for coming. My brother and my roommate,
谢谢你们过来 我的哥哥和室友
both giant supporters.
都是我的有力支持者
Hi. Oh, I actually just sanitized.
嗨 噢 我刚刚消过毒
Enjoy baby-proofing the apartment,
享受你们的婴儿安全公♥寓♥吧
and we'll be downstairs dull-proofing our lives.
我们要在楼下享受安全生活了
Wow. Ben, I am so impressed.
哇 本 真是太棒了
Do not need to tell me anything twice.
好话不用说第二遍哦
Then this should take no time at all.
那就不用多废时间了
And we'll be able to get to the
我们就直接进入
one-on-one portion of the evening.
今晚的一对一部分吧
Isn't that what we--
我们是不是...
Oh. Didn't realize daddy had a playdate.
噢 没有意识到爸爸也有玩耍约会
This is the Tom Man at home base-- over.
我是总部的汤姆·曼 完毕
Come in sector 21.
来21区一趟
This is Bonnie in security.
我是保安处的邦妮
Come in, fatpants.
过来一趟 大裤衩
Hey there, Bonnie.
你好 邦妮
Looks like we're gonna be cellmates.
看来我们要做狱友了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表