剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe.
也许吧
But what fun would that be?
但那有什么乐趣
Ben, nobody wants me. It doesn't matter. I want you.
本 大家都不想我留下 没关系 我想你留下
I think we should probably run. Yeah, let's.
我们还是跑吧 同意 快跑
Go Brawlers!
斗士队 万岁
We're on a roll!
我们节节胜利 锐不可当
All thanks to my lovely co-captain.
这多亏了我们可爱的副队长
Riley even made up with the umpire.
莱丽特意去和裁判搞好关系
Turns out he really does need new glasses.
结果发现那家伙确实够眼瘸
Ben. Mom. Come to help us celebrate?
本 妈妈 你也来为我们庆祝吗
No, more like hide out. Honey, you have to help me.
不 风声太紧 我来躲躲 亲爱的 你得帮我
What's wrong? Mom, what about this guy?
出了什么事 妈 这个男人怎么样
I don't know, honey.
亲爱的 我也说不好
The fear in his eyes is a bit of a turn off.
他眼里的恐惧会给他减分
Beat it.
淘汰
What about that guy over there?
那边那个男的呢
You! Don't worry.
你过来 别担心
I'm gonna find a guy that makes you happy.
我会找到让你幸福的男人的
Okay.
好吧
He seems to be getting better.
他现在好多了
Thanks for talking to him. How did you know?
多谢你跟他谈了 你怎么知道
I know my boy's work when I see it.
我的儿子我当然了解
Like I always say, thank God for my Ben.
正如我常说的 感谢上帝给了我本
Do the Wheeler, do the Wheeler... What is Riley doing?
跳维勒之舞 跳维勒之舞 莱丽在干什么
I believe it's called the Wheeler.
这是她自己编的维勒之舞
Honey, throw her a dollar. Otherwise this is just sad.
亲爱的 给她一美金 光看不给钱 太不厚道了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表