剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Emma. All aboard the Tucker train.
好了 艾玛 欢迎乘坐塔克尔号♥
Tucka-tucka tucka-tucka-- -
准备开动咯
Look, baby, I ain't got nowhere else to be.
听好了 宝贝 今天就跟你耗上了
We can do this all day, okay?
不吃我就喂你一整天
Okay, I'm out.
好吧 我投降
Oh my God, moving is exhausting.
老天爷 搬家真是太累人了
Especially if you're actually carrying things.
真正出力搬东西的人更累
Coming through. Biceps burning.
快闪开 二头肌都酸死了
Not quite as in shape as I look.
我其实没看起来那么壮
Oh-hell-to-the-no.
千万别让我猜中
What is all of this stuff?
这些都是神马
She is not moving in here. Relax, peanut.
决不能让她搬来住 别紧张 小花生
These are just a few cherished memories
这些不过是我替儿子们保留的
that I've saved from my boys' childhood.
童年纪念物
Also known as crap-she-couldn't-unload- at-the-garage-sale.
也可称之为"舍不得在车♥库♥甩卖♥♥掉的垃圾"
Not crap.
不是垃圾
These boxes represent a lifetime of awesomeness.
这些东西都代表着我人生的伟大成就
And we'd all hate to forget how awesome you are.
我们都记得 你有多出色
Wait.
等等
Are these all filled with Danny's trophies?
这箱子里都是丹尼的奖杯吗
'Cause, you know, I accomplished a few things growing up as well.
我从小到大也得了不少奖啊
If only they gave awards for making fake ID's.
你做的那张假身份证显然不算
I saved some of your stuff too, honey.
宝贝 我也给你留了不少东西
Yeah.
是吗
A picture I painted in kindergarten
我幼儿园时的涂鸦
and a Thanksgiving hand turkey?
和感恩节画的手型火鸡
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉 宝贝
I can't be expected to keep track of everything.
我不可能什么都留着
Where are my college trophies? Downstairs, backseat.
我大学时得的奖杯在哪儿 楼下车里后排座
The boxes should be color-coded and dated.
这些箱子都是按颜色和时间分类整理的
Man, don't feel bad, okay?
老兄 别不痛快
She didn't save his hand turkey.
她就没给你哥留着手型火鸡
Look! My hand turkey!
看啊 是我的手型火鸡
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
I can't quite put my finger on it,
我说不上来是哪有问题
but something about this place feels different.
但这间屋确实看着不同了
You've heard the expression "Winner takes all."
你也听过吧 胜者为王
This is all.
这就是王者风范
Riley,thanks for watching Emma.
莱丽 多谢你照看艾玛
First practice of the season.
本赛季第一次练习
I've never seen you look so jocky.
你从来没穿得这么运动
Danny's not the only one
丹尼又不是唯一能
who can put a jersey on and hit things with a stick.
穿上运动衫 挥杆子打球的人
It's softball, and they haven't won a game.
那可是垒球 那队从未赢过
Do I need to say more?
水平不言自明
Found 'em.
找到了
They were in the storage room next to the Christmas lights
他们都放在储藏室的圣诞灯旁
and what I thought was Mrs. Bart's lost chihuahua.
长得就像巴特夫人丢了的吉娃娃
It wasn't.
但其实不是
Thanks, man. And there will be no trash talking
多谢 老兄 在斗士队比赛之前
of the BBar Brawlers. I'm sorry.
废话少说 抱歉
I just don't see the point
我真想不明白 如果一点
of playing if you're not at least trying to win.
赢的希望都没有 还打什么比赛
Back me up here, Riley. No.
莱丽 顶我一下 别了
I've known you both long enough to know that "Back me up, Riley"
我很了解你们俩 每次说完"莱丽 顶我一下"
is two seconds away from "Shut up, Riley. Who asked you?"
不出两秒 就得说"莱丽闭嘴吧 谁问你意见了"
The point-- wait for it--
关键是 等等
is to have fun, and the fun is what I bring.
是要玩得开心 这快乐都是我带给他们的
How do you think I got elected team captain?
不然他们怎么会选我当队长
You gave us free beer and ballots
你给我们免费啤酒和选票
and said "Vote for me."
然后说"选我吧"
Oh my God, look at this.
天啊 看这是什么
Varsity lacrosse-- you and me, front and center.
兜网球校队合照 你是前锋 我是中锋
Which is fairly unfortunate for all the people in the back.
后卫真不走运 风头全让我们抢了
You two were on the same team?
你们俩在同一队
They didn't call her Rigantor for nothing.
"莱巨兽"可不是浪得虚名哦
She was tougher... And wider.
她动作更粗鲁 体型也更壮
...than any guy on the field.
胜过所有男队员
You wanna come play? Everyone's welcome.
你想和我们打球吗 欢迎加入
Not really doing the sports thing anymore.
我现在不想搞运动了
God, this just feels like a different life.
天啊 现在看来简直恍如隔世
You athletes enjoy your afternoon.
你们两位运动员下午好好玩
I've gotta get to the rink and hit stuff with a stick...
我得去冰场挥杆子了
for money.
为了挣钱
We gotta get movin'.
咱们也走吧
I need to go hit things with a stick for beer.
我挥杆打球是为了免费啤酒
All right, Brawlers, I'd like to propose a little pre-game toast.
各位投手们 我想在赛前激励下士气
May we always remember that winning isn't everything,
让我们记住 啤酒第一
but having a full keg is. Game on!
比赛第二 上场
Hold up.
等一下
I think we have a couple pinch hitters.
我们的替补队员来了
Everyone, this is Riley and my daughter Emma.
给大家介绍一下 这是莱丽和我女儿艾玛
So if you're keeping score that's Wheeler, 1-0
如果意外怀孕也有比赛的话 维勒我
in the unplanned-pregnancy game.
已经1比0领先了
Tuck, you wanna try some pop-ups while I get them settled?
塔克尔 我去安顿他们 你先去热身
I'm good. I already ate.
不必了 我撑得快吐了
I meant--
我是说把这个拿走
I'm so glad you guys came down.
真高兴你们能来
I thought it'd be nice for Emma to see her daddy play.
我想让艾玛看她老爸的球场英姿
Hit a few over the fence. Clearly you've never seen me play,
多打出几支全垒打 你显然没看过我打球
'cause that's not exactly what I'm known for.
那个我可不擅长
Ben!
本
Really? Glue on home plate.
开什么玩笑 本垒上抹胶水
That's what I'm known for.
这才是我擅长的
Yoo-hoo. Lady in the locker room.
注意 更衣室有美女出没哦
But don't feel any pressure to cover up.
但不用急着穿衣服哦
Hi, cowboy.
牛仔你好
Mom, what are you doing?! Danny.
妈妈 你怎么来了 丹尼
I told you not to come see me here.
我跟你说过 不要来找我
And I'm not. I didn't even know you were here.
我不是来找你的 我都没注意到你也在
That's worse. If my coach sees you again--
那更要命 要是我教练再看见你
Damn it, there he is. Mom, please don't embarrass me.
见鬼 他来了 妈妈 拜托你别让我丢脸
Coach Hayes Wheeler. Hi, Bonnie.
海耶斯教练 维勒 邦妮你好
Hey, Hank. I'm really sorry about
汉克 我真的很抱歉
Bonnie? Hank?
邦妮 汉克
I'm glad you're cool with this, Wheeler.
维勒 你不介意真是太好了
A lot of guys wouldn't be.
许多人都没法淡定
Wouldn't be what? Me going out with your mom.
不介意什么 我和你妈妈约会
It takes him a minute...
等他反应一分钟
You're going out with my mom?!!
你居然和我妈约会
... But he always gets there.
虽然他迟钝 但总能想明白
I was going to talk to you myself,
我本打算亲自告诉你的
but Bonnie said she'd handle it.
但邦妮说她能处理
And I handled it by not telling him.
我的处理方式就是瞒着他
See? Absolutely nothing embarrassing whatsoever.
怎么样 绝对没让你丢脸
Happy? Okay, no. Bye-bye. We should go.
开心吗 好吧 不开心吗 再见 我们撤
You can't tell me you're actually okay with this.
别告诉我你根本不介意
I'm actually okay with this.
我根本不介意
Your mom dating your coach should make
你妈和你的教练约会
for some interesting pillow talk.
倒是能帮你吹吹枕边风
What? No pillows.
什么 哪儿来的枕边
How did there suddenly get to be pillows?
怎么就扯到枕边去了
They were just going to happy hour.
他们只是出去开心一下
If I recall, the last girl you took to happy hour
如果我记得没错 上次你带女孩回来开心
got so happy we got a noise complaint.
玩的太嗨 结果我们接到了噪音投诉
But that's different. They wouldn't--
但那不一样 他们不能
she's a mom!
她已为人母啊
And Ben's a dad. Hasn't slowed him down.
本也为人父 也没见他闲着啊
It would take a lot more than a baby.
这件事比带孩子复杂多了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表