剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, Emma,
好了 艾玛宝贝
first doctor's visit.
第一次来看医生了
But have no fear, because daddy's here.
不用担心 有老爸在
It's all pretty basic.
这些检查都常规的很
Paper covered table.
铺着纸的桌子
Which is good because you never know
因为不知上一位宝宝有没有病
where the last baby has been.
以防传染 挺好
Look.
快看
Here's where they keep all the free stuff.
免费用品全都摆在这了
Tucker?
塔克尔
What?
怎么了
Don't knock the system, okay?
别辜负医院一番美意 好吗
Why do you think we always have
那你以为我们平时用的厕纸和纸巾
toilet paper and napkins. Right?
都是从哪来的
You're gonna get us kicked out
医生还没来检查
before the doctor even--
我们就得被赶出去的
Tongue depressors.
哇哦 那是压舌板
Or as I like to call them,
我更喜欢称它们为...
kickass drum sticks. Yup.
酷毙鼓槌 没错
Emma Wheeler?
艾玛·惠勒
And her backup band,
和她的亲友乐队
big finish!
隆重谢幕
Hi, I'm Emma's dad.
你好 我是艾玛的爸爸
Formally known as just "Ben."
大家都管我叫本
And I'm Tucker.
我是塔克尔
We are not together.
我们可不是情侣
Why do you keep telling people that?
你怎么总跟人说这个
Dude, it's New York.
老兄 这可是纽约
People assume.
人们爱误会
Nobody assumes.
没人会误会
I assumed.
我误会了
We're not together.
我们不是情侣
I'm Ben Wheeler,
我是本·惠勒
Emma's straight and very single father.
艾玛的直男单身老爸
That's good to know,
多谢告知
Emma's very single father.
艾玛的单身老爸
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**can take your life and change directions.*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
So, let's take a look
咱们来给
at our little patient here.
我们的小病人看看
She really is adorable.
她真是可爱极了
Thanks, I made her myself.
谢谢 这个小生命由我一手创造
I like to think that she got
我总爱认为她遗传了
all of my good parts.
我的所有优点
Not all of--
也不是所有啦
So, why don't you sit up
请你坐在
on this table here.
这张台上吧
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name. Doctor...?
抱歉 请问医生芳名
Cassie. I'm a nurse practitioner.
我是凯西 是名护师[也有实践者的意思]
Then we've got a lot in common
那我们俩还真像
because I'm practicing to be a dad.
我也是名实践者 正实践着做爸爸
That is not what it means, Ben.
本 她绝对不是那意思
She likes you.
她喜欢你
I guess what they say is true.
看来大家说的是真的
What's true?
什么是真的
Pretty girls like to hang out together.
美女会互相吸引
Okay, there are quite a few items
好了 你在入院表格上
you didn't answer on the intake form.
少填了几项信息
Yeah. Some of those questions were a little tricky.
是啊 有几个问题挺难回答的
Date of birth?
比如生日吗
Straight to the tough ones.
你问中了最难的
Yeah.
没错
What else you got?
能回答其他问题吗
Mother's history?
妈妈的病史呢
Checkered.
悲喜交集
Let's just say it's a very complicated story.
这是个极其复杂的故事
She split after a one-night stand
她一度春宵后就玩失踪
and left the baby on the doormat.
然后把孩子丢在门口
It's not really all that complicated.
其实也没那么复杂
Thanks, Tucker.
多谢 塔克尔
Look, the point is
听着 我想说的是
I've only got one girl in my life right now.
现在我只关心我的女儿
So, please just make sure she stays
请务必让她
as perfect and healthy as she seems.
健康成长
She's already got one thing going for her.
她的生命中已经有了一样财富
She's got you.
那就是你
What's this?
这是什么
My phone number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码
Give me a call sometime, very single Ben.
有时间给我打电♥话♥ 单身的本
The doctor will be right in.
医生马上就来
Yes! I just got hit on by a hot baby nurse.
太棒了 我刚被热辣的护师看上了
We make a good team.
咱俩真是好搭档
Yes, we do.
是啊 没错
Now shove these down your pants.
把这些都塞进裤子里
I'm so excited.
我太激动了
I can't believe I'm finally gonna get
过了这么多年 我终于能去看
to see you play in a pro game
你的职业比赛了
after all these years.
真难以置信
Whereas I have never missed one.
我可是一场不落
Really wish you could have come up to Calgary.
这希望你去过卡尔加里[加拿大西南部城市]
There every week.
那儿每周都有比赛
I know it was a little traumatic for you,
我知道你曾受过点伤害
but I for one am very glad you got traded.
但能看到你重新振作 我真为你高兴
Traumatic?
受伤害
No, players get traded for all kinds of reasons.
不会啊 运动员会因为各种原因转会啦
I don't care what that reporter said.
我不在乎记者怎么写
What reporter?
什么记者
The one who said the only thing worse
那个记者说唯一比你溜冰还烂的
than your skating is--
就是...
Aah. All kinds of reasons.
别说了 各种原因啦
I'm gonna go get something to eat.
我去找点吃的
Can we please go over the list now?
咱们再检查一下清单吧
Everything's got to be perfect.
一切都要完美
And it will be, honey.
都会完美的 宝贝
Mom's got it covered.
有妈妈在 放心吧
You've got my extra long laces
你从戈登那里拿到我的
from Gordon's? My mouth guard
长鞋带吗 我的护口器
still in the package? I'm on it.
还在包里吗 我带了
And you're gonna press my socks?
你帮我熨袜子了吗
The iron is already on.
熨斗已经准备好了
Oh, my God. Did I leave the iron on?
我的天啊 我已经插上熨斗了吗
I can't believe you're still so superstitious.
真不敢相信你还这么迷信
Do you remember that rank jersey
你还记得高中时你
you used to wear in high school--
常穿的那件臭运动衫吗
Oh, my God. That's the one.
上帝啊 就是这件
I never washed it.
我从没舍得洗过
Never will.
永不会洗
That is the scent of victory.
这就是胜利的味道
Victory smells like the inside of a dumpster.
胜利看来就跟垃圾箱里面一个味
A hot, sweaty dumpster that helps my baby win.
充满汗臭味的垃圾桶让我的宝贝获胜
Give me that.
给我吧
I still wear it under my uniform for every game.
我每次比赛还都把它套在队服里面
It's tight, but it's definitely my good luck charm.
虽然紧了点 但确实是我的幸运衫
He was wearing this when he won his first championship.
他第一次拿冠军时就穿的这件
He was only 14.
当时他才14岁
Dear lord. My eyes are watering.
老天啊 熏得我都流泪了
That bird was already dead, right?
那只死鸟不可能被熏活了吧
Yes! No!
太棒了 不
Laundry.
你去洗衣服
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表