剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
what we've been up to.
-我们已经很谨慎了 -没错
- Well, we... we've been really careful, you know. - Yeah.
假摄像头
Yeah, dummy camera.
一旦闹上法庭
So, OK, it goes to court and...
关于我 大家知道的第一件事就是
the first thing anyone's going to know about me is that I was...
乔治·赛尔韦强♥奸♥了我
that George Selway attacked me.
就算他进了监狱
Even if he goes to prison,
我也摆脱不了受害者的身份
that's who I am now - victim.
这个世界有时就是这么丑陋
The world can be such a shitty place.
我以为你觉得生活是很美好的呢
I thought you thought life's a boon.
没错
Yeah.
有时会很美好
It can be.
你儿子的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your son.
你一定很难接受
Must have been really hard.
我很抱歉 但我
I'm really sorry, but I...
我再也不想做♥爱♥了
I don't think I can ever imagine having sex again.
-我没想 -是 我知道 但
- I, I wasn't... - No, no, I know. I know, but...
也许原因不是这样的
Perhaps the reason for this wasn't it.
有什么意义
What's the point?
你有你的妻子
You've got your wife.
我有盖瑞
I've got Gary.
现在又加上这件事
And now this.
我们之间不可能的
It's impossible.
胡说
No such word.
你是第一个验证
You were the first person to qualify the...
嗅汗衫实验的人
The Wedekind experiment.
我们还是不要再见面了
I'm not sure that we should be in touch again.
这对我们来说都是错的
I think it's wrong for both of us.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
亲爱的某某
Dear X,
我们之间发生的事
whatever it was between us,
本来经不起什么现实的波澜
it was never meant to bear much reality.
就是这样 不是吗
That was the point, wasn't it?
经不起现实生活
No real life.
不能动真情 经不起干扰
No feelings, no mess.
也许去做个汗蒸会有所帮助
But a steam might have helped, you know?
你去看过医生了吗
Have you been to the doctor?
对病毒来说 没用的
There's no point, is there, for a virus?
几周就会好了
Yeah, it'll just be a couple of weeks.
聊聊你和克里斯吧
Anyway, you and Chris.
为什么总讨论我的事 从不聊聊你自己
How come we always talk about me and we never talk about you?
好吧 是性♥爱♥的问题
OK, it was the sex.
一开始的时候真是美妙
It was great in the beginning.
不是最棒的 虽然并非最棒的一次
Well, no, it wasn't. It wasn't the best ever,
但它有迹象会成功
but it showed promise.
然后我才意识到这就像是有剧本一样
And then I realised it was like a script...
像色情片似的
like porn.
粗暴激烈
Like rough stuff.
这让我感到很难受 所以...
Anyway, it wasn't making me feel good about myself, so...
而且我瞥到他衣柜里有一双洞洞鞋
Plus, I spotted a pair of Crocs in his wardrobe
我就明白过来我得在夏天之前和他分手
and I realised that I had to split up with him before the summer.
天哪 小苏
Oh, Sooz!
你一定觉得在杰之后我已经学乖了
You'd think I'd have learned my lesson after Jay.
我和男人们...
Me and men...
你棒极了
You're fantastic.
世上还有好些真正糟糕的男人们呢
There are some truly awful men out there.
我懂 我和其中大多数都约过会
I know, I've dated most of them!
不 我指那些真正穷凶极恶的人
No, really monstrous.
无论如何...
Anyway...
老盖怎么样 他对你还好吗
How is the big G? Is he treating you all right?
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
很难受
..miserable.
去他的
Fuck him.
去他的 去他的洞洞鞋
Fuck him...and his Crocs.
他该死的洞洞鞋
His fucking Crocs!
晚上过得不错
Nice evening?
你看起来还是颤颤巍巍的 亲爱的
You still look wobbly, love.
你确定你已经恢复到能回去工作了吗
Are you sure you're feeling well enough to go back to work?
我总不能一直不去吧
Can't stay away forever.
我上去了
I'm going up.
什么
What?
妈妈
Mum.
嘉莉说连闻到咖啡的味道
Carrie says even smelling coffee
她都会想吐
at the moment makes her want to puke.
但愿孩子安好
Hope the baby's OK.
目前为止一切都很顺利
Everything seems fine so far.
大部分人怀孕生产都不会有问题
Most pregnancies are problem-free,
特别是在嘉莉这个年纪
especially at Carrie's age.
理性之声
Ah, the voice of reason.
我想做舅舅应该是我与孩子
It's the closest I'll come, I suppose, to babies,
最亲近的关系了
being an uncle.
这不一定 你还有大把的时间
You don't know that. There's plenty of time.
设身处地想想我的情况
Insight into my condition.
所有心理医生都说我没有问题 不是吗
All the shrinks say I'm good on that, don't they?
遗传到我的基因可不是什么好主意
It'd be a very bad idea for me to pass on my genes.
没有证据显示你的病会遗传
There's no evidence that it's genetic.
这也无所谓
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
遗传到我的基因没有危险
There's no danger of me passing on my genes.
又没有人要它们
No one wants them.
你♥爸♥说 有个女孩你挺感兴趣的
Dad says there's a girl you're interested in.
她很可爱 妈妈
She's...so lovely, Mum.
善良而风趣
Kind and funny.
她唱起歌♥来
She can even sing...
就像天使一样
like an angel.
我是有多傻才觉得她会想
How stupid was I to ever think she'd want to hook up
和我这种废柴交往
with a fuck-up like me?
你会找到喜欢你的人的
There'll be someone for you.
你怎么知道
You don't know that!
我们很容易编故事自欺欺人
It's very easy for us to tell ourselves stories about people,
世上有完美的梦中情人
that they're perfect...
但其实并没有
but no-one is.
你也不是吗
Not even you?
你从没谈论过你的工作
You've never talked about your work -
出于《官方机密法之类》之类的
Official Secrets Act and all that -
但你总是鼓励我谈我的工作
but you've always encouraged me to talk about mine.
享受带来的快乐就好
Enjoying the pleasure I take in it, I think.
工作一直以来都是我的避难所
Work's always been my refuge.
但不再有任何避难所了
There are no more refuges for me.
我无处安身
No places of safety.
准备好喝玛西亚的杀手马提尼了吗
Bracing yourself for Marcia's killer martinis?
两份伏特加 再加一份防冻液
Two parts vodka, one part antifreeze.
这和足球一点关系都没有
It's nothing to do with football.
这些男孩以为这种事情他们逃得过
It's what these boys think they can get away with.
你可以吃麸质食物吧 我猜
You're not gluten-free, I hope?
看着就像米 是种意面 米粒状的
It looks like rice - it's orzo. Pasta.
我所不能理解的是 口♥交♥
I mean, oral sex - that's what I don't get.
你怎么能强迫别人给你口♥交♥呢
How can you force someone to give you a blowjob?
你就不会把它咬下来吗
I mean, wouldn't you just bite it off?
男人灌输那样的垃圾观念就够糟的了
It's bad enough men peddling crap like that
没想到女人雪上加霜
without women making it worse.
我只是说说而已
I'm just saying.
从逻辑上讲 我很惊讶竟然没发生这种事
Logistically, I'm surprised it doesn't happen.
因为她们被吓坏了
They're terrified.
那个女孩才没有 她回到了他的宾馆房♥间
This girl wasn't. She went back to his hotel room.
她还能希望发生点什么
I mean, what was she expecting?
我不知道 也许他表现得很体贴
I don't know. Maybe that he'd show some consideration?
她以为她有拒绝的权利呢
She'd be allowed to change her mind?
也许她确实同意做♥爱♥了
Maybe she did say yes to sex,
但她并没有同意他去无尺度地侵犯她
but she didn't mean yes to him assaulting her in every orifice,
做♥爱♥的同时还殴打她
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表