剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
我希望能让你感到安全
I wish I could make you feel safe.
你不能警告他远离我吗
Can't you warn him off for me?
-开车 -发生什么了
- Drive. - What happened?
走 走
Go, go!
相信我 一切都会没事的
Trust me. Everything's going to be ok.
威斯敏斯特 苹果园西南一区
我们苹果园再见
I'll see you in Apple Tree Yard.
当马克·考斯特利对乔治·赛尔韦
Were you there when Mark Costley
拳打脚踢致其死亡时 你在场吗 伊冯娜
beat and kicked George Selway to death, Yvonne?
我不懂为什么你会去找他
I just don't get why you went to him.
考斯特利选择用过失杀人辩护
Costley's effectively pleading guilty to manslaughter.
如果他们认同了考斯特利的辩词
If they accept Costley's plea,
他们还是可以以谋杀罪指控你
they still can come after you for murder.
是你让他卷进了你的烂摊子...
That you have brought into your mess!
你罪有应得
You deserve everything you get!
第一位辩方 马克·利亚姆·考特斯利
The first defendant, Mark Liam Costley,
声称他不应该
claimed that he is not responsible
为谋杀乔治·赛尔韦负责
for the killing of George Selway
因为他患有人格障碍
because he has a personality disorder.
什么是"特殊措施"
What are "special measures"?
就是需要保持匿名的证人
Yes, that's the witness that needs to retain anonymity.
-军情五处的人吗 -是的
- The MI5 man, yes? - Yeah.
我在问你
I'm asking if you
你对马克·考斯特利的精神状态是否满意
were happy enough with Mark Costley's mental state?
我认为他不适合在安全机构工作
It was purely for me to turn him down
所以拒绝了他
as an unsuitable candidate for the security services.
你到底是谁
Who are you really?
你可能不是特工 马克·考特斯利...
You may not be a spook, Mark Costley...
但有一件事很清楚...
but one thing's clear...
你真美
You're beautiful.
你和秘密相爱
You're in love with secrets.
生命神秘莫测...
Life's mysterious...
也许那就是你和我共同拥有的东西
Maybe that's all we shared, you and I...
相信我
Trust me.
一个秘密
..a secret.
一个我们必须深埋于心的秘密
A secret we have to keep.
苹果园 第四集
约翰斯中士
Sergeant Johns,
这位坐在被告席上的人 考特斯利先生
the man we have in the dock here, Mr Costley,
你认识他吗
do you know him?
认识 我在皇家财产局和他共事过
Yes, I worked with him throughout my time at the Crown Estate.
-每天吗 -是的
- On a daily basis? - That's correct.
你能就你的理解 向本庭描述一下
Would you mind describing to the court
马克·考特斯利作为安全顾问的
Mark Costley's responsibilities as a security advisor,
工作职责吗
so far as you understand them?
当然可以
Certainly.
他的工作职责是维护秩序 保证健康以及安全
It was his job to ensure compliance, health and safety,
安排特殊重大事件
any arrangements for special events,
检查值班记录
checking the duty log,
监管监控录像室员工的轮班
supervising shifts for the CCTV monitoring crews,
这类的事情
that sort of thing.
考斯特利先生能胜任这份工作吗
And was Mr Costley good at his job?
可以 总的来说 他很可靠
Yes, he was, on the whole. He was very reliable.
也很有效率
Efficient.
在你和他共事到到他被捕前
During the time you worked with him, until he was arrested,
你的这位同事有没有做过什么
did your colleague display any behaviour
让别人怀疑他精神不稳定的事
that led to concerns that he might be unstable psychologically?
没有 他非常称职
No. He did everything that was required of him.
-他很... 正常 -正常
- He was just...normal. - Normal?
就是他的言谈举止
To talk to, the way he acted.
那你有没有发现
Were you aware of any change
在乔治·赛尔韦被杀 即今年3月12日之前
in what you describe as Mark Costley's "normal" behaviour
马克·考斯特利的"正常"行为
in the days before the killing of George Selway
有什么变化
on March the 12th of this year?
据我所知没有
I can't remember any change at all.
-他似乎 像寻常一样 -那在这之前呢
- He seemed...how he always did. - What about prior to that?
去年11月
In November of the previous year,
也就是伊冯娜·卡米歇尔告诉了他
when Yvonne Carmichael told him
她被强♥奸♥的时候
she'd been raped,
你发现你的同事
did you observe any change
马克·考特斯利的行为有什么异样吗
in your colleague Mark Costley's behaviour at that time?
没有
No.
在我的印象中并没有什么异样
I don't remember any change whatsoever.
他一直都是马克
He was just Mark.
约翰斯中士 你告诉本庭
Sergeant Johns, you've told the court
去年11月 你觉得
that you saw no change
马克·考特斯利的行为并无异样
in Mark Costley's behaviour in November of last year.
-对吗 -是的
- Is that correct? - Yes.
严格来说 这并不是真的 对吗
That's not strictly true, is it?
那在去年11月
In respect of Mark Costley's behaviour to you...
马克·考特斯利对你有什么异样吗
was there a change in November last year?
没有 我觉得没有
Not really. I don't think so.
是不是从去年11月
Isn't it the case that, during November
到12月之间
and into December of last year,
你们有过一段短暂的关系
the two of you had had a short-lived relationship,
最终不欢而散
which ended acrimoniously?
-不 这并不属实 -哪里不属实
- No. That's absolutely untrue. - Which bit?
是你和考斯特利先生交往过不属实
That you and Mr Costley were in a relationship,
还是你们分手了不属实
or that it was over?
那根本不是关系
It wasn't a relationship.
我不会这么形容它
I wouldn't describe it like that at all.
-那你怎么形容呢 -是...
- How would you describe it? - I would say...
是马克向我求欢
Mark propositioned me.
那他之前向你"求欢"过吗
And had he "propositioned" you prior to this?
没有
No.
这证明去年11月他对你的行为
So this marked a change in his behaviour, then, towards you,
-发生了改变 -也许吧
- in November of last year? - Well, I suppose so.
我以为你说的是他总体的行为
I thought that you meant his general behav...
你下班后和考斯特利先生一起喝酒
You went for drinks with Mr Costley after work
有三到四次左右
on, I believe, three or four occasions.
没有那么多次
Not that many times.
-一两次吧 -到底一次还是两次
- Once or twice. - Which was it? Once or twice?
-大概两次吧 -是吗
- Twice, maybe. - Oh, really?
我所掌握的是至少三次
Well, my information is that it was at least three times.
而且在这几次中
And on the last of these occasions,
在去年12月初
in early December of last year,
你曾和考斯特利先生在威斯敏斯特
you had intimate contact with Mr Costley
一个叫"公牛啤酒桶"的酒吧有一次亲密接触
in a Westminster pub called the Bull And Keg.
首先 我们第一次出去是和一大帮人一起
Firstly...the first time we went out was with a group of people.
所以我说是两次
So I would say twice.
其次 你说的那次亲密接触
Secondly, the contact that you're referring to
是他主动的 我告诉他住手
was initiated by him and I told him to stop.
是马上说的吗
Immediately?
你是马上让他停止的吗 约翰斯中士
Did you ask him to stop immediately, Sergeant Johns?
不是马上 不是
Not immediately. No.
也许你应该向我们准确描述
So perhaps you could take us through
你们在"公牛啤酒桶"发生的事
exactly what happened between you in the Bull And Keg.
我们喝了几杯 然后马克
We'd had a few drinks and Mark...
考斯特利先生把手放在我的膝盖上
Mr Costley had his hand on my knee.
这让我很不舒服
It was making me uncomfortable.
只是把手放在你的膝盖上而已吗
Just having his hand on your knee?
不是
No.
我不是故意让你难堪 中士
I have no wish to embarrass you, Sergeant,
但你和考斯特利先生是不是
but can I suggest that you and Mr Costley
从大约下午六点开始就一直喝酒
had been drinking together since around 6pm?
在桌子下他把手放在了你的膝盖上
He had his hand on your knee beneath the table.
然后 他把手伸到你裙子里
At some point, he moved his hand under your skirt,
脱下你的裤♥袜♥ 伸进你的内♥裤♥
down your tights and into your underwear...
他当时干的 我想通俗点说就是
Where he proceeded, I believe the appropriate colloquialism is,
指交
to finger you.
天啊 这事跟案件有什么关系
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表