剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
I'll see you there tomorrow, as close to 2pm as I can make it.
我们可以在那好好谈 好吗
We can talk properly there, all right?
听着 不要把地址输入到你的手♥机♥
Look, just don't put it in your phones,
也不要在地图里搜索 好吗
not even into maps, OK?
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
好 在那之前你会好好的吧
Right, and are you going to be all right until then?
我不会冒险的
I'm not taking any risks.
好的 不要去 明天见
Good. Don't. I'll see you tomorrow.
我很高兴你打了电♥话♥ 伊冯娜
I'm really glad you called, Yvonne.
再说一遍我的名字
Say my name again.
伊冯娜
Yvonne.
我们明天见 好吧 我们一起解决
We'll see each other tomorrow, all right? We'll be together.
好吗
Ok?
我要挂了
I've got to go.
这...
It's...
显然不是精品酒店
We're not talking boutique hotel, obviously.
没关系的
It's OK.
很安全
It's safe.
这是个安全屋
A safe house.
我知道你不能谈你的工作
I know you're not allowed to talk about what you do.
你想脱掉外套吗
Do...? Do you want to take your coat off?
我没睡着
I'm not asleep.
但我的胳膊动不了了
But my arm is.
你想怎么办
So what do you want to do?
对赛尔韦
About Selway?
你不能警告他远离我吗
Can't you warn him off for me?
没什么能比这让他更有快♥感♥的了
Nothing would give me greater pleasure.
什么都比不上
Well, almost nothing.
别告诉我 你不想报复
Don't tell me you wouldn't like to put the wind right up
那个可悲的人♥渣♥
that pathetic piece of shit.
我想
Yeah, I would.
我想要吓死他
I want him to crap himself with fear.
我要让他尝到
I want him to feel...
他当时给我的恐惧的一半就够了
half as terrified as he made he feel.
我不适合那么做
I'm not really the one for that job, am I?
据我所知
As far as I'm concerned, I...
他觉得他可以肆意妄为
I think he thinks he can do whatever he likes.
这种情况必须改变
So it has to change.
你应该认识点人吧
I suppose you know people.
嗯
Yeah.
我想看见他的脸
I'd like to see his face.
你不想吗
Wouldn't you?
这么早
Early?
嗯
Yeah.
要出去办事
Got stuff to do.
爱沙尼亚怎么样
How was it all? Estonia?
冯
Von.
冯
Von.
冯
Von!
你应该知道
You should know...
其实 这次会议
The thing is, the conference...
罗莎和我一起去的
Rosa came with me to the conference.
你跟她上♥床♥了
So you are sleeping with her.
之前没有过 我没撒谎
I wasn't before. I didn't lie.
我们没做♥爱♥
We never have sex.
这么说是我的错
So it's my fault?
我不想责怪你
I'm not trying to blame you.
我是在解释
It's an explanation.
恐怕我们遇到了标准的中年危机
Pretty standard midlife crisis stuff, I'm afraid.
是啊
Sure.
伊冯娜
Yvonne!
周六的时候扔可回收垃圾那儿人太多
The recycling place gets mobbed on a Saturday,
等我回来再说吧
so we can talk about it when I get back.
你不需要我
You don't need me!
你这么想吗
Is that what you think?
你要跟他说什么
What are you going to say to him?
即兴发挥
I thought I'd freestyle it.
无法回头的时刻存在吗
Is there any such thing as a point of no return?
我曾经以为不存在
I used to think there wasn't.
请辩方起立
Would the defendant please stand?
然后我遇到了你
And then I met you.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
一切都是你活该
You deserve everything you get!
你毁了我们的生活 现在满意了吧
Are you happy now you've destroyed our life?
你个婊♥子♥ 臭婊♥子♥
Oh, you bitch! You evil bitch!
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表