剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
木已成舟了 没有回头路了
it's a thing now, so no going back.
-每个生日吗 -嗯
- Every birthday? - Mm.
难道该死的秘密圣诞老人还不够糟吗
As if secret sodding Santa wasn't bad enough.
不错 亲爱的 很好吃
It's good, love. Tasty.
管理
增值税
四月最终税款信息 增值税查询3
亲爱的某某
Dear X,
我都不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
但关于你的事我只能跟你说
But the only person I can talk to about you is you.
我们今天发生的一切无疑是
What we did today is without doubt...
我做过的最鲁莽的行为
the most reckless act I've ever committed.
关于你 我一无所知
I know nothing about you.
不 有一件事我知道
Well, one thing...
与你做♥爱♥就像被狼噬咬
Sex with you is like being eaten by a wolf.
你是再让我考虑一下
Will you even give me a second thought,
还是你只会这样做
or is this just something you do?'
所有我们提名的专家和候选人 供你参考
FYI, all the candidates and the specs we put up.
省得你打印邮件了
Saves you printing out the e-mails.
你太棒了 谢谢
You're a star. Thank you.
丽兹 关于凯特产假代班的事
Um, Liz, about Kat's maternity cover...
真抱歉 我实在受不了
I'm really sorry, I just can't face it.
一想到要每天通勤
The thought of doing that commute again every day makes me
我都想用头撞墙了
want to bang my head against a wall.
更何况是六个月
Even for six months?
-就是因为这样我才去做兼♥职♥的 -没关系
- It's really why I went part-time. - It's OK.
凯特几乎刚怀孕就告诉我们了
Kat practically told us at the moment of conception.
我们会找到其他人替的
We'll find someone.
是黑色丝绸的
Um, it's black silk
上面有红色和橙色的图案
with a red and orange pattern in it.
-您什么时候进去的 夫人 -周二
- And when was it you were in, madam? - Tuesday.
周二 请稍等
Tuesday. One moment, please.
抱歉 夫人 没有围巾
Sorry, madam. No scarves at all.
-好吧 总要试试看的 -的确是
- Oh, well, it was worth a try. - Indeed.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
那么
So...
你确定你不是刚刚溜达到这里
are you sure that you weren't just hanging out here
为了让我们彼此偶然相遇吗
on the off-chance that we'd bump into each other?
那是自然
Naturally!
不是 我在波弗特研究所工作
No, I... I work at the Beaufort Institute.
-好高端 -听说过吗
- Oh, classy. - You've heard of it?
听过 当然了
Well, yeah, of course.
新闻里时不时就会提到它 对吗
It crops up in the news all the time, doesn't it?
只要是提到基因 染色体或者DNA的时候
Whenever there's something about genes or genomes or DNA,
多亏了你 现在我知道它们不是一回事了
which, thanks to you, I now know aren't all the same thing.
抱歉
Sorry.
你具体是做什么的
What is it you do exactly?
就是公务员
Well, you know, it's civil service.
非常无聊
All very boring.
你不像是个公务员
You don't look like a civil servant.
你也不像个科学家
You don't look like a scientist.
你结婚了
You're married.
我也结了
So am I.
我们能跳过这段吗
Shall we just skip all that?
我们俩都不是想找备胎
I assume neither of us is looking for a parachute.
不是
No.
当然不是
Absolutely not.
很好
Great.
如果我女儿想当科学家我会很高兴
I would love it if my daughter wanted to be a scientist,
只是 到那时
it's just that, at the moment,
我的态度会取决于实验服
that would depend on lab coats coming
材料完全是人造纤维
in totally artificial fibre,
衣服相当耀眼 最好是粉色的
being really shiny, and preferably pink.
嘉莉 我女儿 当时一门心思要去那里
Carrie, my daughter, was always completely set on it.
我猜她目光短浅是随我
Tunnel vision like me, I suppose.
我侄女学的三门理科都拿到了优秀
My niece is doing triple science at A level.
也许你能给她打打气
Maybe you could give her a pep talk?
这是不是有点
Isn't this all a bit...
本末倒置了 或许 你不觉得吗
back to front, maybe, don't you think?
先行动 再提问
Shoot first, ask questions later.
摄政咖啡馆
伊冯娜
Yvonne!
走吧 去喝杯酒
Come on, drink.
盖瑞对你怎么样
So how's Gary?
我先问 你和克里斯近来怎么样
Me first. How are things with you and Chris?
没什么可担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
只是 你知道吗
It's...just...you know,
他不再那么努力了
he's stopped making as much of an effort,
我们不再撕掉彼此的衣服了
we're not tearing each other's clothes off anymore.
那听起来可不妙 苏茜
That's not sounding good, Suze.
没事的
It's fine.
这样非常 文明
It's very...civilised.
话又说回来 我以为你会高兴
Anyway, I thought you'd be pleased...
敏感队长
Captain Sensible.
天啊 我是那样的人吗
Oh, God, is that what I am?
一直都是
Always.
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
盖瑞表现怎么样
How is Gary?
他很好
Yeah, he's fine. Um...
代他向你问好
sends his love.
-不是那个女孩吧 -罗莎
- You know, it's not that girl, is it? - Rosa?
我让他去找院长 确保这件事是正式的
I told him to talk to the dean to make sure it was official.
我知道那只是她的想法
I know it's all in her head,
但如今世道需要自己留一手
but you need backup these days.
那么你确定是那样的了
You're sure it was, then?
不 只是盖瑞仍然是个有魅力的男人
No, it's just Gary's still an attractive man.
我知道你们两个的感情坚定不移
I know you two are rock solid...
你一直都是最追捧他的粉丝
Hey, always his greatest fan.
我想我们在这件事上已经没有问题了
No, I think we're out of the woods on that one.
大概20年前就解决了
20 years ago, maybe.
学生们排着队找他 他曾经是那么不好意思
The students were queueing up - he used to get so embarrassed.
"仍然有魅力"
"Still attractive".
你觉得大家是这么认为我们的吗
Do you think that's what they say about us?
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
很诡异
Very twitching.
可能是我年纪大了
Must be my age.
你为什么笑 这有什么好笑的
Why was that...? Why's that funny?
你说得好像 你几岁了 100岁了吗
It's like, what age are you, 100?
我们换个话题 我要把你灌醉
Let's change the subject now. I'm getting you drunk.
来吧
Oh...go for it.
我觉得
I think...
我们到此为止吧
Let's not.
我是说 这真的真的
I mean, it was really, really...
事情已成那样 但很多人会因此受伤
what it was, but too many people can get hurt.
我的天 都是些陈词滥调 但都是真的
Oh, God, the cliches, but it's true.
所以
So...
到此为止吧
that's it.
嗯
Yeah.
保重
Take care.
该死
Shit!
该死
Bloody hell!
她割伤了吗
Has she cut herself?
是罗莎
It's Rosa.
什么
What?!
-对不起 -起来 罗莎 你在干什么
- Sorry. - Come on, Rosa. What the hell are you doing?
当心 当心
Careful, careful!
别管那些破瓶子了
No! Leave the bloody bottles!
我的天
Oh, God.
对不起 我...有点...醉了
Sorry, I'm... I'm a bit...bit pissed.
-很明显 -我只是
- Clearly. - I just...
我的朋友 梅尔 她就住在这前边
My friend, Mel, she lives just down the road.
她遇到了麻烦 有急事 然后我就想
She was having a crisis, a thing, and I just thought...
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表