剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
with his line manager in the Metropolitan Police Force?
他的精神稳定性 不好意思
His mental stability? I'm sorry,
我不明白你怎么会提起
I don't quite see where you're heading with this...
我是说这不是我的职责
I mean, it really wasn't my...role.
我在问你
I'm asking if you
你对马克·考斯特利的精神状态是否满意
were happy enough with Mark Costley's mental state
并让他继续当警官
to allow him to continue working as a police officer,
然后担任涉及国会议员安全保障的
and then to move on into a sensitive position involving the
敏感职位
security and the safety of our Members of Parliament,
虽然你最终
despite your final decision
拒绝了他加入军情五处的申请
to reject his application to join MI5?
是的 我认为他不适合在安全机构工作
Yes, it was purely for me to turn him down as an unsuitable
所以拒绝了他
candidate for the security services.
我睡的不是特工
I wasn't fucking a spook.
特工们不想要你
The spooks didn't want you...
一直以来你让自己看起来神秘
All the ways you made yourself mysterious...
朝向错误
Facing the wrong way...
风险评估
Risk assessment.
手♥机♥ 安全屋
The phones, the safe house...
为什么 我信任过你
Why? I believed you.
关于你的一切 你到底是谁
Everything about you. Who are you...really?
我做了什么
What have I done?'
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表