剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
roughing her up while he did it,
而且他的同伴还用手♥机♥录了下来
and his mates filming it on their phones.
要是这些女孩准备要喝得酩酊大醉
If these girls are going to get so blind drunk
以致于无法清醒地思考 不可避免地会...
they can't think straight, inevitably...
也许你就是太他妈得意于清醒的思考了
Well, maybe you're just too fucking complacent to think straight!
伊冯娜
Yvonne.
你宝宝哭得实在太厉害了
Er, your baby's really crying.
抱歉 你很好
I'm sorry. You're lovely
你的房♥子很好 这次聚餐很好
and your house is lovely, and you give lovely dinner parties,
你世界中的所有事情都太好了
and everything in your world is lovely,
所以你真的无法想象
so you don't really have the imagination to see what it's like
厄运降临的时候是什么样子 这种事很随机
when bad things happen, just randomly,
滚滚而来的的屎砸到普通人身上
great torrents of shit descending on ordinary people.
所以你总是想要找到指责的对象
So you're looking for who's to blame
因为那样要远比承认事实来得轻松
cos that's less scary than facing up to the fact
糟糕的事是会发生的 即使和你一样好的人
that awful things can happen, even to someone as lovely as you,
糟糕透顶的事
really awful things.
我做错了什么吗
Is this my fault?
你
You're...
你这几个星期都不太对劲
You haven't been right for weeks.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
关于我和罗莎的事
about the business with Rosa.
太冒失了
It's nonsense.
不 不是那样
No, it's not that.
真的吗
Really?
那是怎么了
Well, what, then?
我想离开博尔福
I'm thinking of leaving the Beaufort.
为什么
Why?
我不再喜欢这里了
I'm not enjoying it anymore.
这里真的让我很不开心
It's really, really getting me down.
什么时候开始的 你之前都没说过
Since when? You never said.
钱的问题我来解决
I'll make up the money.
我的咨♥询♥生意很火爆
I've got consultancy work coming out of my ears.
不是钱的问题
It's not the money.
再也找不到这样的地方了
There's nowhere like it.
是有什么特别的事吗
Is it something specific?
没有 没有
No, no.
就是...
It's just...
就是一点点累积起来
It's just been building up generally
然后今晚冲着玛西亚爆发出来了
and it exploded all over Marcia tonight.
我明早会打电♥话♥给她道歉的
I'll ring her in the morning to apologise.
我说真的 丽兹 我上星期刚说过了
I'm serious, Liz. I told you last week,
不能离开
no leaving do.
一切尘埃落定了我们再一起喝一杯
Let's have a drink when the dust has settled.
我发电邮告诉你日期
I'll e-mail you some dates.
我去开门
I'll get it!
我要挂了 好的 拜
I've got to go. All right, bye.
神秘的爱慕者
Secret admirer.
听说你要离开博尔福了
很遗憾 保持联♥系♥
别忘了咱们的好时光
乔治·X
妈 你没事吧
Mum? Are you OK?
妈
Mum!
博尔福
So, the Beaufort.
爸爸有点不解你为什么要离开
Dad seems a bit confused about you leaving.
他告诉你了
He's talked to you about it?
用他的方式
In his way.
他谈到你现在所处的人生阶段
He said something about your time of life,
好像辞职是更年期的症状之一
as though resigning was like a symptom of menopause.
是吗
Is it?
只是那里不适合我了而已
It just doesn't suit me anymore.
我需要改变一下方向
I needed a change of direction.
你不是要去尼泊尔徒步旅行吧
You're not going off trekking in Nepal, are you?
还是说你要来一场疯狂的外遇
Or start having a wild affair?
因为 时机...
Cos, you know, timing...
我就是真的很喜欢在家工作
I just really like working from home
你♥爸♥从没这么忙过
and your dad's busier than ever,
所以我能稍微松口气
so I can afford to take my foot off the pedal a bit.
是啊 这次去爱沙尼亚开会
Oh, yeah, this conference in Estonia
那是偶然事件
That's random!
妈...
Mum...
你不是抑郁吧
You're not depressed, are you?
不 不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
亲爱的X
Dear X,
我曾经很喜欢你抚摸我
I loved you touching me.
全身上下
Everywhere.
我无法再想象那副场景
I can't imagine that ever again.
但我还想要你
But I do still want you,
只要你
just you.
可怕的是我不断地有这样的感觉
And it's terrible because it keeps me feeling.
我只能麻痹自己熬过这一切
And the only way I can see to get through this is to be numb.
再见
See ya!
我每一天都在想你
I think about you every single day.
如果说实话 是每一天的大部分时间
Most minutes of each day, if I'm honest.
对你的思念是我唯一的寄托
This is what I cling to.
你出去拯救世界的时候 你想到了我
While you're off saving the free world, you think of me...
因为你懂我
Because you saw me,
我真的这么认为
I really think you did...
并且我懂你
and I saw you,
这是两个人之间十分难得的
and that's a rare thing between two human beings.
未知号♥码
发型漂亮 为我做的吗 乔治·X
我要走了 冯
I'm off, Von!
搞定他们
Well, knock 'em dead.
我来了 爱沙尼亚
Hello, Estonia!
盖瑞
Gary!
我还以为他月底走呢
I thought he was leaving at the end of the month.
他情绪还挺稳定的 他已经住得比我们想的久了
Oh, he's had a good run. He stayed longer than we thought.
是啊 但是也不能什么都不说吧
Yeah, but not to say anything.
昨晚他提到了他正考虑回去
He mentioned to me last night he was thinking of heading back.
我猜他指的是这周末
I presumed he meant at the end of the week.
我怎么了
What did I do?
为什么他觉得和你开口就这么容易
Why does he find it so easy to talk to you
但是就不和我敞开心扉呢
and bloody impossible to talk to me?
亚当非常爱你 你知道的
Hey, Adam loves you to bits, you know he does.
只是隔着一层窗户纸
There's a thin line and all that.
我得去机场了
I have to go to the airport.
希望玩得开心
I hope it's fun.
"开心"
"Fun"!
我没想到你会接的
I didn't think you were going to pick up.
我只是打算留条语♥音♥留言
I was just going to leave a message.
发生什么事了吗 你还好吗
Has something happened? Are you all right?
是乔治·赛尔韦
It's George Selway -
他一直骚扰我
he won't leave me alone.
他一定是跟踪我到理发店了
He must have followed me to the hairdressers
他刚在我家附近的商店出现了
and he just turned up in the shop near my house.
等等 你是说他现在在跟踪你吗
Wait, hang on - are you saying he's stalking you now?
我不知道 但是...
I don't know, but...
他一直发来短♥信♥还有...
He's been texting me and...
几周前 他送我花
A few weeks ago, he sent me flowers.
十分抱歉 我唠叨个不停
I'm really sorry, I'm just blithering.
-我实在害怕极了 -没关系 这是当然
- I'm really, really scared. - No, of course.
听着 我给你说一个地址
Look, all right. Look, I'm going to give you an address
我要你仔细听好
and I need you to listen very carefully.
我没有笔
I don't have a pen. I haven't got a pen.
不用 不要写下来 你记得住的
No, d-don't write it down, you've got a good memory.
听好了吗 梅瑟苑12号♥
Ready? It's 12 Merthyr Court.
M-E-R-T-H-Y-R 和威尔士那个地方同名
That's M-E-R-T-H-Y-R, like the place in Wales.
钱伯兰路
Chamberland Road.
SE 11
SE 11.
重复给我听
Now, repeat that back to me.
-梅瑟苑12号♥ 钱伯兰路 SE 11 -很好
- 12 Merthyr Court, Chamberland Road, SE11. - Good.
明天那里见 我大概下午两点到
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表