剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
So many points.
强♥奸♥
The rape.
他
Him.
-我本来可以理解的 -我知道
- I would have understood. - I know you would.
那为什么 因为你一定要赢
So why? Because you had to win,
每一样你都要做到最好 甚至包括婚姻
you had to be the best at everything, even marriage?
你就不能有一次
Could you just not bear the thought
对我毫无隐瞒
of not having something to hold against me for once?
我们都很差劲 半斤八两
That we both might have fucked up, even-stevens?
你就是这么想的
Is that what you think?
是的 我就是这么想的
Yes, that's what I think!
我觉得你认为我才是坏人
I think you think I've been the bad one.
事情就是这样
That's how it's worked!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
只要还有机会 我以后每天都说
And I'll say it every day, for as long as it takes.
威斯敏斯特 苹果园西南一区
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
伊冯娜
Yvonne...
在法庭上
in court...
当时我
when I, erm...
我把我们的事告诉律师了
I told my barrister about us...
她歪曲了一切
She just twisted everything.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我可以理解
I think I understand.
你慌了
You panicked.
当时对乔治也是这样
Is...that what happened with George?
我知道你没打算杀他
I know you didn't mean to kill him.
你不会让我开车带你去他家
You wouldn't have let me drive you to his house...
如果你打算杀他的话
If you'd meant to kill him.
我只想给他点教训
I just wanted to teach him a lesson.
为了你
For you.
我希望你能感到安全
I wanted you to feel safe.
我对你撒了谎
I lied to you.
杰出遗传学家 我国科学带头人之一
Brilliant geneticist, one of the country's leading scientists...
其实我不是
I'm not.
我已经好多年没写过专著
I haven't produced an original piece of work for years.
我一点也不重要
I was never anybody important.
你让我觉得自己重要
You made me feel important.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
马克
Mark...
那些感觉
The feelings...
很真实
they were real.
至少 我的是
Mine were, at least.
我的也是
And mine, too.
那就是为什么我跟她说了我们的事
That's why I told her about us.
因为其他任何人都不会理解
Because how else would anyone know?
他们怎么会理解呢
How would they know?
之前的感觉都很真实
That it had been...real.
只不过其他的一切都是假的
It was just everything else that wasn't.
如果恋爱关系都是故事
If relationships are stories,
那我们的结局注定不会幸福
there is no happy ending for ours.
但正如他们所说 生活要继续
But life, as they say, goes on.
伊冯娜
Yvonne...
你在公♥寓♥对我说的话
What you said to me in the flat...
那个安全屋
The safe house.
我没有告诉他们
I never told them.
我没有
I didn't.
那你想怎么样
So what do you want?
我想让你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
我想让你砸扁他的臭脸
I want you to smash his fucking face in.
人说什么都行啊
People can say anything.
你真的分不清说与做的区别 对吧
You really can't tell the difference, can you?
苹果园
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表