剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
drinking with him, before you went with him
去他五楼偏僻的办公室之前
up to his secluded office on the fifth floor,
你知道那个地方
an area of the building you knew
在晚上是空的
would be empty at that time of night.
如我所说的
Well, as I said,
他说要
he mentioned something about
-到他的办公室拿些文件 -对
- getting some papers from his office. - Yes.
为了确认 我问一下
Just to establish,
你和赛尔韦先生一起喝酒抽烟
when you were drinking and smoking with Mr Selway,
你们曾经一起坐在外面
you were, for a time, seated together outside
-在房♥子中间的小庭院里 -是的
- in a small courtyard in the middle of the building? - Yes.
我没抽烟
I wasn't smoking.
那时你陪着他
You were keeping him company, then.
在你们坐在一起的时候
When you were seated together outside,
你还记得你的手放在赛尔韦先生的膝盖上吗
can you recall placing your hand on Mr Selway's knee?
不 我没有
No, I can't.
你还记得他的手放在你的膝盖上吗
Can you recall him placing his hand on your knee?
他可能做过 是的
He may have done, yes.
我想是的 只是放在我膝盖上 支撑自己
I think he did, just on my knee, to steady himself.
我们都在笑 一群人
We were all laughing, in a group.
并不只有我们
It wasn't just the two of us and...
我有点坐不太稳他也是
I was a bit unsteady and so was he, and...
我把手放在他膝盖上 只是支撑自己
I put my hand on his knee, just to steady myself.
所以你是把手放在他的膝盖上
So you put your hand on his knee?
也可能是他手放在我膝盖上
Or he did on mine. He...
他给我倒了酒 也可能我们俩都放过
He was filling up my glass. It could have been both.
你们在调情 不是吗
You were flirting, weren't you?
不 我不这么觉得
No, I wouldn't say that.
我们一群人在聊天开玩笑
We were talking, joking, in a group of people.
我们不用详细讨论
Well, let's not get into a detailed discussion
调情的含义 卡迈克尔博士
on the definition of flirting, Dr Carmichael.
你到底有没有跟乔治·赛尔韦说你很随便
Did you, or did you not, tell George Selway you were promiscuous?
不 绝对没有
No! Absolutely not!
-你似乎对此很确定 -是的
- Well, you seem very certain about that. - I am.
如果有人认为他们听到我这么说
And if anybody thinks they heard me say that,
一定是他们搞错了
they're mistaken.
或者喝醉了 那晚大家喝了很多酒
Or drunk. There was a lot of drinking going on that night.
是的 我不打算讨论派对
Yes, I'm not talking about the party.
你还记得
Do you remember the occasion
你和乔治·赛尔韦一起那两天的情况
you spent two days with George Selway,
大约就在他被杀之前一个月
a month or so before he was killed?
你是指
You're talking about
我们为初级研究奖学金受采访
when we interviewed for the junior research fellowship.
-我当然记得 -很好
- Of course I remember. - Good.
那你也许也记得你当着一屋子的人面
Then you might also remember telling George Selway,
告诉乔治·赛尔韦你很随便
in front of a room full of people, you were promiscuous.
没有
No.
绝对没有 我没说过这种话
Absolutely not. I said no such thing.
真的吗
Really?
你有没有说过自己"容易上手"
Did you or did you not describe yourself as "really easy"?
-太荒谬了 -所以你确实记得
- That's ridiculous! - Oh, so you do remember?
我喜欢故作高深 但其实容易上手
I like to pretend I'm classy, but I'm really easy.
我是在说咖啡机
I... I was talking about the coffee machine!
他给我们带了些咖啡
He'd brought us some coffees.
我没有问言论背景 卡迈克尔博士
I'm not asking you for the context of the comment, Dr Carmichael.
我确定你是在用尽各种机会
I'm sure you were bantering away with Mr Selway
和赛尔韦先生调情
on all manner of subjects.
请回答问题 "容易上手"
Just please answer the question - "Really easy",
-你到底有没有这样说过 -太荒唐了
- did you use that exact phrase? - That is ludicrous.
-你能不管任何背景 -是还是不是
- You can take anything out of context. - Yes or no?
你在试图营造
You're trying to create a false impression
-我们有关系的错误印象 -是还是不是
- of the kind of relationship that we had. - Yes or no?
不是你说的这个意思
Not in the way that you mean!
这就是为什么
This is why. ..
这就是为什么我一开始
This is why I didn't want to bring this to court
不想上庭解决
in the first place.
这不是唯一原因 对吗 卡迈克尔博士
It's not the only reason, is it, Dr Carmichael?
乔治·赛尔韦所谓的强♥奸♥ 你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you report the alleged rape by George Selway?
这些案件经常弄得
Often these cases are conducted as if...
好像受害者犯了罪一样
the victim has committed a crime.
我觉得我已经受够了
And I felt that I'd been through enough.
这不是强♥奸♥案审判
Well, this isn't a rape trial.
你被控有罪
And you have been charged with a crime,
最严重的罪行
the most serious crime there is.
原谅我 你说你为波弗特研究所
Now, forgive me, you said it was eight years
工作了八年
you worked for the Beaufort Institute.
全职 是的 最近变成兼♥职♥
Full time, yes. And more recently part time.
当然
Of course.
八年间 你每天上下班通勤
And during those eight years, you commuted every day?
乘地铁到圣詹姆斯然后步行
The Tube to St James's and then a walk?
是的
Yes.
午饭时间 下午茶
And lunch hours, coffee breaks,
那有很多地方可以吃东西
plenty of places to eat around there.
下班后还可以去酒吧等等
Pubs after work, so on.
法官大人 可以了吧
My Lord, really!
原谅我 法官阁下 我马上问完
Forgive me, my Lord, I am getting there.
那请继续 伯纳尔女士
Then do, please, Ms Bonnard.
卡迈克尔博士 因为你的工作
Dr Carmichael, in your professional capacity,
你已经去威斯敏斯特区工作
you have been working in or visiting the Borough of Westminster
有大约12年 更长
for, what, around 12 years? Longer?
可能更长
longer, probably.
所以可以说你对那个地方非常熟悉
So it's fair to say you are very familiar with the area.
那些通勤路线 午餐时间 步行街区 等等
What with all the commuting and lunch hours, walking, so on?
那
It...
是的
Yes.
你很熟悉那
You know it intimately...
这个圣詹姆斯的角落
This little corner of St James.
那的主路和小路
The highways and byways.
商店和餐厅
The shops and cafes.
小巷
The side streets.
后巷
The back alleyways.
你很熟悉 卡迈克尔博士
You're familiar, Dr Carmichael...
一条小巷 叫苹果园
with a small alleyway called Apple Tree Yard?
苹果园
Apple Tree Yard...
这条小巷就在威斯敏斯特区
is the alleyway in the Borough of Westminster,
准确说是圣詹姆斯
St James to be precise,
你和情人马克·考斯特利在那里交♥媾♥
where you had intercourse with your lover, Mark Costley,
在一条公共街道
in a public street,
我猜 很快
quite quickly, I imagine,
在上下班高峰期 站在一个门口
during rush hour, standing up in a doorway.
是不是这样 卡迈克尔博士
Isn't that the case, Dr Carmichael?
那
It...
那不是上下班高峰期
It wasn't rush hour.
我为时间上的不准确道歉
Well, I apologise for any inaccuracy as to timings,
但你也要原谅我质疑你
but you will forgive me for doubting the absolute credibility
在本庭所做出的一切陈述的可信性
of any account you're willing to give this court.
你要知道自己正面临谋杀指控
You know, you are facing a charge of murder.
你知道自己应该开始说实话了吧
Don't you think it's time you started telling the truth?
你撒谎了 不是吗
You've lied, haven't you?
你对你丈夫撒谎
You have lied to your husband
对警♥察♥撒谎
and you've lied to the police
还对本庭撒谎 不是吗
and you have lied to this court! Well, haven't you ?
是的
Yes.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
是的
Yes.
你有没有让我的当事人去杀乔治·赛尔韦
Did you ask my client to kill George Selway?
没有
No.
-你说的是实话吗 -是的
- Are you telling the truth? - Yes!
你有没有告诉他你被强♥奸♥了 卡迈克尔博士
Did you tell him you were raped, Dr Carmichael?
我说过 是的
I said... Yes.
你被强♥奸♥了吗 那是真的吗
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表