剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
So, you and Mark Costley were an item.
你们上♥床♥了
You were sleeping together.
没有 我和你说过了
No, I've told you.
你和他有婚外情
You were having an affair
当他发现你和乔治的事以后失去了理智
and he went nuts when he found out about you and George,
这样说对吗
isn't that right?
没有"我和乔治的事"
There was no "me and George".
我和你说过了 乔治·赛尔韦强♥奸♥了我
I told you, George Selway attacked me
那以后他就开始跟踪我
and then he started stalking me.
我找马克·考斯特利
I went to Mark Costley
是因为他在安♥全♥部♥门工作的背景
because of his background in security
才去向他寻求建议
and asked for his advice.
他可不是这么和我们说的
That's not what he told us.
就一口咬定这个说法
Just stick to the story.
相信我
Trust me.
我们没上过床
We weren't sleeping together.
如果他说我们有过
And if he'd told you we were,
你得拿更多细节来跟我对质
I think you'd be confronting me with details.
只有那一刻我怀疑了你
Just for that moment I doubted you...
只有那一瞬间 原谅我 吾爱
Just for that split second. Forgive me, my love.
杰斯普利特·迪隆
Jaspreet Dhillon -
来自迪隆 约翰逊和沃特福德事务所
Dhillon, Johnson & Waterford.
你可以叫我杰斯
You can call me Jas.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you,
你丈夫是一个极其固执的人
your husband is an extremely persistent man.
是盖瑞联♥系♥你的
Gary contacted you?
对 也不止这一次了
Yeah, and not just the once, either.
好消息
Now - good news.
我们已经开始为你申请保释了
We've started your bail application.
要花多久
How long's that going to take?
这就是不太好的消息了
That's the less good news.
先是要地方法官听取证词
Magistrate's hearing first,
大概要在霍洛韦住上几晚
probably a couple of nights in Holloway,
然后就是保释听证会
then bail hearing proper...
-霍洛韦 -实际上应该只会住上一两晚
- Holloway? - It really should just be for a night or two.
我相当有信心
I'm fairly confident
保释听证会会朝对我们有利的方向发展
the bail hearing will go our way.
我们会竭尽所能让你回家
We'll get you home if we possibly can.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
抱歉
Sorry.
想要点水吗
Would you like some water?
他们一直在说我杀了人 但我
They keep talking about murder, but I...
我甚至都不在那间屋子里
I wasn't even in the house.
一定要让法医告诉他们这点
Surely forensics will tell them that.
这不重要 伊冯娜
It doesn't matter, Yvonne.
检方会竭力证明
The prosecution will argue
是你和考斯特利一同策划谋杀赛尔韦
that you and Costley cooked up the idea to kill Selway together.
你来开车 实际上就是用来逃跑的车
That you drove the car. The getaway car, effectively.
不是这样的 我当时甚至不知道他死了
That is not what happened! I didn't even know he was dead.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I didn't.
我想最糟也就是...
The worst I thought was...
马克也许打了他一顿
Mark might have knocked him about a bit.
等你的案子上了法庭 我们再讨论那些
We'll establish all that when your case comes to court.
目前我们先专心研究保释 好吗
For the moment, let's focus on bail, yeah?
由于被告之前的优秀品格
I'm just about persuaded to give bail
以及其他人对她的评价
in the particular circumstances of this case,
尽管指控严重
despite the seriousness of the charge,
就此案的特殊情况
due to the defendant's previous excellent character
我将允许保释
and everything else that's been said.
你必须住在原来的住址
You're to reside at your normal address
而且你需要上交你的护照
and you must surrender your passport
给法♥院♥支付十万英镑保释金
and pay into court a security in the sum of £100,000.
法官大人 这笔钱马上就可以交
I understand it's all in hand, my lady.
你需要在每周一 三 六
You're to report to your local police station
上午十点至下午两点到当地警局报到
on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays between 10am and 2pm.
你还需要遵守晚八点至早八点的宵禁
You will also abide by a curfew between the hours of 8pm and 8am.
除此之外 卡米歇尔博士 你不可以
Above all, Dr Carmichael, you are not to contact,
直接或间接地联♥系♥
directly or indirectly,
马克·利亚姆·考斯特利以及任何其他控方证人
Mark Liam Costley or any of the prosecution witnesses.
清楚吗
Is that clear?
明白 法官大人 谢谢
Yes, my lady. Thank you.
你究竟是从哪弄到十万英镑的
How on earth did you get hold of 100 grand?
把债券兑成现金
Cashed in those bonds.
其实雷和蒂娜也出了一份力
And Ray and Tina have come up trumps, actually.
天 不是你找他们借的吧 是吗
God, you didn't ask them, did you?
不然我能怎么办
Well, what else could I do?
没事的 我们可以再抵押 还有...
It's all right. We're re-mortgaging, and...
雷和蒂娜只是暂时垫付
Ray and Tina just stepped in to cover it
直至书面工作完成
while the paperwork's done.
他们很乐意帮忙的 冯
They were happy to help, Von.
大家都很惊讶
People have been amazing.
亚当呢
Adam?
他有点受打击 不过还好
He's been a bit knocked for six... But fine.
我和他谈过不少
I've talked to him quite a lot.
嘉莉呢
What about Carrie?
好贴心 谢谢
This is lovely. Thank you.
很好吃
It's delicious.
强♥奸♥的事 你为什么没去报♥警♥
Why didn't you go to the police about the rape?
嘉莉 亲爱的
Carrie, love...
也许你妈现在还没准备好
Maybe your mum's not ready to talk about that
谈论那件事 亲爱的
right at the moment, darling.
我还没和你♥爸♥好好谈过这件事
I haven't had a chance to talk to dad about it properly yet.
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
但是 如果这个与之共事的男人也威胁到她们
But, I mean, didn't you feel a responsibility
你难道不觉得自己有义务
to the other women this man was working with,
鼓励其他女性也勇敢站出来吗
to come forward if he was a threat to them?
还有另外一个男人 叫什么来着
And this other man, what's his name?
马克·考斯特利
Mark Costley.
不知道从哪跑出来的怪人 那又是怎么回事
Just roping in some random weirdo, what was that about?
他不是怪人
He's not a weirdo.
但你都不怎么了解这个人 你在想什么
But you didn't even know him properly, what were you thinking?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know.
嘉莉 我没考虑过我的义务
Carrie...I wasn't thinking about my responsibilities.
我连走路都很勉强
I could barely put one foot in front of the other.
女性有时并不能受到司法系统的周全保护
And sometimes women aren't served brilliantly by the legal system,
哪怕他们说有什么新法案
whatever they say about new approaches
或者执法部门的关怀
and the caring face of the force.
我就是无法面对
I just couldn't face it.
我没有那个勇气
I didn't have the courage.
我只是想理解
I'm just trying to understand.
我要去洗个澡
I'm going to go and have a bath.
佛瑞德 佛瑞德 一切都会好起来的
Fred. Fred. Everything will be all right.
得了吧 爸爸 我又不是十岁小孩
For god's sake, dad, I'm not ten years old any more.
万一不会呢
What if it isn't?
我不懂为什么你会去找他
I just don't get why you went to him
找考斯特利
Costley.
我知道如果我告诉你发生的事情
I knew that if I told you what had happened...
你肯定会让我报♥警♥
you'd want me to go to the police.
什么时候的事情
When did it happen?
在中♥央♥大酒店的那个派对上
It was that party at Central.
乔纳森的退休派对
Jonathan's leaving do.
他是那里的资深研究员
He was a senior researcher there.
我们一起做校外考试和讨论会
We did external exams and panels together.
我可能和你提起过他
You've probably heard me mention him.
天啊
Jesus...
冯 警♥察♥
Von... I mean, the police,
我理解你和嘉莉说的话
I understand what you were saying to Carrie,
但是我们俩本可以谈一谈的
but surely we could have spoken about it.
首先我不想我的余生
At first, I didn't want the rest of my life
会被他所做的事情毁了
to be contaminated by what he did.
只要我不将这件事告诉你们
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表