剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗨 -乔治 你好吗
- Hiya. - George, how are you?
-很好 干杯 -干杯
- Good. Cheers. - Cheers.
-香槟真好喝 -嗯
- Proper champagne. - Mm.
乔纳森真的是自掏腰包买♥♥的酒吗
Is Jonathon really paying for all this himself?
也许他让某个赞助人
Well, maybe he got one of the patrons
甘心掏了腰包 皮勒或者谁
to put their hand in their pocket - Peller or someone.
-那不算贿赂吗 -他要退休了所以不算
- Doesn't that count as a bribe? - Well, not if he's retiring.
-乔纳森 -乔治 你好
- Jonathon. - Hey, George, hello!
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
-祝贺你 -非常感谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
见到你真好 你最近怎么样
Nice to see you. How are you?
盖瑞肯定会错过聚会
It's exactly like Gary to miss a party.
总之 他现在人在桑德兰
Well, anyway, he's in Sunderland.
桑德兰不是有那种
Isn't Sunderland where they have that...?
没错 神奇的老鼠实验室 盖瑞为之着迷
Yep. Amazing mouse lab - Gary raves about it.
记得代我向他问好 好吗
Do send him my love, won't you?
我很久没见过他了
Haven't seen him for yonks.
你简直就是个间谍
You're fucking a spook.
JBILF 想回苹果园吗
JBILF是什么
情况是
Signs are...
香槟所剩不多了
they're about to run out.
最好不要错失良机
Better make hay while the sun shines.
那是一定
Absolutely.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
JBILF=娃娃橡胶糖我想操...
我来吧
I've got it.
天哪
Oh, dear
还是我来吧
I'll look after it.
你被逮捕了 邦德先生
我要去睡觉了
Oh, I'm for my bed.
这几天都没怎么睡好
Total lightweight these days.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
-睡个好觉 亲爱的 -你也是
- Sleep well, babe. - You, too.
-周一见 -周一见
- See you on Monday. - Monday!
聚会愉快 记得打车回家 盖某某
你愿意拼车吗
Do you fancy splitting a cab?
好主意
Oh, that's a great idea.
你住在城西 对吧
You live west, don't you?
没错 没错
I do, I do, I do.
我把东西落在办公室了 稍等一下
I just left my stuff in my office. Won't take me a sec.
-来 走吧 -好的
- C'mon, c'mon. - OK.
好的
Ok.
你知道盖瑞真正惹我生气的地方吗
Do you know what really winds me up about Gary?
他的发型 我讨厌他的发型
His haircut. I hate his haircut.
那个发型他留了三十年
He's had the same haircut for 30 years
我三十年前就讨厌它
and I hated it 30 years ago.
我的天啊
Oh, dearie me.
天哪 我真说出声了吗 我真抱歉
Oh, God, did I say that out loud? I'm really sorry.
我真的该睡觉了
It is definitely, definitely time for bed.
别这样 乔治 别犯傻
Oh, come on, George, don't be silly.
别 不要
No, no... No, no, no...
你丈夫知道你和别人上♥床♥吗
Does your husband know you're fucking someone else?
什么
What?
他知道吗
Does he?
-别这样 放开我 -嘘
- No, get off. - Shush, shush, shush.
放开我
Get off me!
来吧
Come on!
给我听着
Listen to me.
你要是
Now, you move,
敢动一下
even a tiny bit,
我就再打你
and I'll hit you again.
明白吗
Do you understand me? Do you?
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl. Fucking good girl.
拜托不要
Please!
恐惧
Fear...
恐惧让我们都变成了兽类
that's what makes animals of us all.
遇到你之前
Before I met you...
我曾是个文明的女人
I was civilised.
文明
Civilised.
上帝保佑我
So help me God.
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表