剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
尤其是女性会对其他女性非常苛刻
The women, particularly, can be very hard on other women.
说到这个 我不知道
Talking of... I...I don't know
控方律师是男还是女
if the prosecuting counsel will be a man or a woman.
但如果是女性
But if it is a woman,
那么陪审团更可能会在盘问的时候
the jury will be more likely to think you're guilty
认为你有罪
during cross-examination about the rape.
"如果这位好心的女律师真觉得那个男人
You know - "This nice lady barrister wouldn't be taking this on
做了什么可怕的事的话 她是不会接这个案子的"
"if she really thought this man had done something terrible."
我也想过 考斯特利先生的辩护团
I also imagine this strategy won't have escaped
也应该想得到这种策略
Mr... Costley's defence team.
他可能请了一位女性王室法律顾问
He may well have a female silk.
你知道枪击案过程有多暴♥力♥的吧
You do know how violent the rape was?
知道 我读过细节了
Yes, I've got the...details.
我知道你的律师肯定跟你详细说过了 伊冯娜
I'm sure your solicitor has been through this with you, Yvonne,
但从法律上来说
but, er...legally speaking,
恐怕这会让你的处境更糟糕
I'm afraid it does make your case rather worse.
这么严重的人身袭击
An attack of this severity
给了你充分的理由杀死赛尔韦
gives you such a strong reason for killing Selway.
这么说 一切对伊冯娜有利的证据
So, basically everything that should be in Yvonne's favour
都会反过来指证她
is going to go against her...
没错
Exactly.
当然了 有一件事强♥奸♥没法解释
Of course, one thing the rape doesn't explain
就是为什么马克·考斯特利杀死赛尔韦
is why Mark Costley killed Selway.
为什么你的同案被告人会那样做
Why did your co-defendant act as he did?
他是为了帮我警告乔治·赛尔韦 让他理我远点
He was warning off George Selway as a favour to me.
他在安♥全♥部♥门工作
He has a background in security.
他和赛尔韦一定是吵得非常厉害
And it must have gone wrong in some terrible, terrible, way.
真是帮了个大忙
Quite a favour.
你们相识没那么久吧
You hadn't known each other that long, had you?
几个月
A few months.
辩方可能会说
The prosecution could try to claim
你们在对整个事情撒谎
you were lying about the whole thing,
你和赛尔韦发♥生♥关♥系♥是两厢情愿的
that you and Selway had consensual sex
你对考斯特利编了个谎话 让他惹上麻烦
and you were spinning Costley a yarn to get him into trouble.
伊冯娜又不是疯子 她为什么会那么做
Why the hell would Yvonne do that unless she was a lunatic?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你开始生赛尔韦的气
You were annoyed with Selway
因为他之后没给你打电♥话♥
because he didn't call you afterwards,
之类常见的那种事
de-da, de-da, the usual.
常见的事
The usual?
我只是在装坏人
I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
强♥奸♥案你为什么不第一时间报♥警♥
Why didn't you report the rape in the first case,
如果有证据的话 这个问题很严重
if there was evidence? It's a big problem.
要是没有证据的话
And if there wasn't evidence,
是不是就证明你没反抗
does that mean you didn't fight back?
为什么
Why not?
我们总是遇到这种事
We see it the whole time.
你们女性加大了我们工作的难度
You ladies do make our job rather difficult.
你想什么呢 劳伦斯
What are you thinking, Laurence?
要我告诉你 从生物学上讲你的大脑现在怎么样吗
Shall I tell you what's going on in your head, biologically?
你的大脑中有一部分叫杏仁体
There's a part of your brain, the amygdala,
它正告诉你 只要能活下来 做什么都行
it's telling you to do whatever you need to do to survive.
就像警笛号♥叫着"活下来 活下来"
It's like a siren - "Survive! Survive!"
号♥叫的声音那么大 甚至盖过了大脑皮层
So loud, in fact, it's drowning out your cerebral cortex,
你逻辑大脑的声音
your logical brain.
你的大脑皮层知道我不会割断你的喉咙
Your cortex knows I'm not going to cut your throat.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
我们家麻烦已经够多的了
My family's in enough trouble as it is.
然而杏仁体 纯粹是本能
But the amygdala, it's pure instinct.
它感受得到这把刀能带来的伤害
It feels the damage this can do.
它还没有一颗花生这么大
It's no bigger than a peanut...
然而它被惊吓控制了
Yet taken by surprise,
它会担心你的性命
afraid for your life...
为了存活而愿意付诸一切是人生来的本能
We're programmed to do whatever will ensure our survival.
然而有时
And sometimes...
什么都救不了你
That's nothing.
我想你已经表明了你的观点了
I think you've made your point.
盖瑞
Gary.
对不起
Sorry...
会没事的
It's going to be OK.
一切都会没事的
It's all going be OK...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天哪 我的脚腕
God, my ankle!
对不起 是我的追踪器 你还好吗
I'm so sorry. It was the tag. You 0K?
当然没事
Of course...
你还好吗
You 0K?
我想要你答应我一件事
I want you to promise me something.
审判的时候
If at any point during the trial,
我不希望你在场
I don't want you to be there,
我要你保证 你会远离那里
I want you to promise that you'll stay away.
但你知道我想一直陪着你
But you know I want to be there for the whole thing.
求你了
Please.
按杰斯说的 还有那个流氓
And from what Jas has said - and that little shitheel
关于要留下好的印象
about making the right impression,
让大家看到我站在你的身边这很重要
it's really important that I'm seen to be standing by your side.
我知道
I know.
但我觉得我承受不了
But I don't think I could bear it,
如果我一定要说出乔治·赛尔韦做了什么
if I have to talk about what George Selway did.
求你了
Please.
好
Ok.
"要是你知道我和盖瑞做♥爱♥了的话
"Would you have seen it as a betrayal,
你会觉得这是背叛吗
if Gary and I had made love?
-嗅汗衫实验 -是你吗
因为有一件事我确信 就是你没有背叛我"
Because one thing I do know, you haven't betrayed me."
谢谢你
删除
删除
不 你妈妈她很好 十分冷静
No, Mum was great, cool as a cucumber.
是我失控了
It was... it was me that lost it...
我知道 但你要在场才会明白 嘉莉
Yeah, I know, but you had to be here, Carrie,
-他绝对是太过分了 -宝贝
- he was absolutely appalling! - Babe!
苏茜
Oh, Suze.
我真的抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你不想聊这件事的话你可以不用开口
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
我的天
Oh, God.
但如果你想找个人说话...我在这儿
But if you do...I'm here.
我真希望当时我和你说了这件事
I wish I'd talked to you.
我真希望当时我能把一切都告诉你
I wish I'd talked to you about everything.
就像我妈妈说的 "静水流深"
Well, like my mum says, "Still waters run deep."
她什么都不了解
She doesn't know the half of it.
我去开门
I'll get it.
伊冯娜
Yvonne!
伊冯娜·卡米歇尔
Yvonne Carmichael,
我要逮捕你 因为你违反了保释的条件
I'm arresting you for breaching the conditions of your bail.
我去给杰斯普利特打电♥话♥
I'll call Jaspreet.
你可能需要给她带点东西
You might want to get a few things together for her.
你们要做什么
What are you doing?
听着 没有这个必要
Look, there is no need for that.
她不会逃跑的 这简直是疯了
She's not going to run away! This is crazy!
我什么都没做 我什么都没做
I haven't done anything! I haven't done anything!
我会开车跟着你的 亲爱的
I'll be right behind you in the car, love.
苏茜 能请你帮我一把吗
Suze, could you give me a hand, please?
马克·考斯特利从监狱给你发消息 你回复了
Mark Costley sent you a text from prison and you replied,
是这样吗
is that right?
有一个不认识的号♥码给我发了条消息
I got a text from a number that I didn't recognize.
然后我就问了这人是谁
And I just asked who it was.
然后你又发了第二条消息
And you sent a second text.
这没关系
It doesn't matter.
重点是 他联♥系♥了你然后你回复了
The point is, he made contact and you responded.
这违反了你保释的条件
Which is breaching the conditions of your bail.
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表