剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
Mad or bad?
现在陪审团认为你和我一样心智健全
Right now, the jury thinks you're as sane as I am.
他们认为你是谋杀犯
They think you're a murderer.
好的 我马上来
Yeah, OK, I'll come down.
他们有点担心 因为她羊水破了
They were a bit worried because her waters had broken
结果也没生 所以他们给她引产
and nothing was happening, so they induced her
之后就是一片热烈喧闹
and it was all fast and furious after that.
那嘉莉还好吗 孩子还好吗
But Carrie's OK? The baby's OK?
他看起来像谁
Who does he look like?
可能鼻子像我 可怜的小家伙
Oh, my nose maybe. Poor bugger!
你告诉嘉莉他们不让我往医院打电♥话♥了吗
You did tell Carrie that they wouldn't let me call the hospital?
我会告诉她你有多爱她
I'll give her all your love.
还有桑赫拉 她知道你在想她 亲爱的
And Sathnam. She knows you're thinking about her, love.
天哪
Oh, God...
我真希望我能在那
I really wish I could have been there.
我知道
I know.
-该死 -是啊 振作起来
- Oh, bloody hell! - Oh, aye, come on, now...
最后冲刺 就记着罗伯特告诉你的
Home straight. Just remember everything Robert's told you
留个好印象
about making a good impression
然后我们回家看宝宝 好吗
and we'll get home and see that baby, yeah?
好的
Yeah.
你会跟嘉莉说我爱她 是吗
You will tell Carrie that I love her, won't you?
他们打算给他起什么名字
What are they going to call him?
我觉得他们还没定好
0h, I don't think they've decided yet.
我比较喜欢小盖瑞
I'm keen on Gary Junior.
冯 我明天想过去
Von, I want to be there tomorrow.
看整个过程
For all of it.
在你被盘问的时候
When you're questioned.
-但我们说好的 -是的
- But we agreed. - Yeah.
是的 但那很重要
Yeah. It's important, though.
我一直在想
I've been thinking
我很抱歉我和罗莎的那些破事
and I'm so sorry about all the shit over Rosa.
再也不会有秘密了
No more secrets.
没有我们不能一起去的地方
Nowhere we can't go together.
这是发生这事的本质原因 我只是
That's how all this happened in the first place, and I just...
我只是希望你能一直信任我
I just wish you'd been able to trust me with it.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
好吧
OK.
我呢
What about me?
你我初见时 你对我是什么感觉
What did you think the first time you saw me?
你那时只是
You were just so...
畅游在你自己的世界里
so comfortable in your own world.
在那间会议室里
In that committee room.
像是拥有一切
Just owning it.
我爱那样的你
I loved that.
全体起立
All rise.
卡米歇尔博士 你能告诉我们
Dr Carmichael, can you give us some idea
你去下议院特别委员会时
of the kind of work involved
提到了关于你研究的哪部分吗
in appearing at a House of Commons Select Committee?
其实并没有说到什么额外的研究
Well, it doesn't really involve any extra work,
都是些平时涉及的
apart from turning up.
我受邀去回答关于我的研究领域的问题
You're called to answer questions that cover your field.
你的领域是
Your field being?
人类基因组和基因工程
The human genome and genetic engineering.
你是在那些会议后
And it was at the last of these occasions
遇到的马克·考斯特利吗
that you met Mark Costley?
对的
That's correct.
你能告诉我他给你的印象是什么样的吗
Can you tell me your impressions of him?
跟他相处很愉快
He was pleasant.
学识渊博 我喜欢他
Er, knowledgeable. I liked him.
他带我转了转西敏宫大厅
He gave me a guided tour of the Great Hall of Westminster,
地下教堂
the Crypt Chapel.
我们一起喝了几次咖啡
We met for coffee a few times.
我在 我以前在附近工作
I work... I worked nearby.
你们只是单纯地以朋友关系见面吗
Did you meet purely as friends?
是的
Yes.
他的侄女想从事科学领域的职业
His niece was considering a career in science and...
我喜欢谈论引导女性
Well, it's a bit of a hobby-horse of mine,
投身科学的话题
getting women and girls into science as a career, so...
我自己的女儿就是个科学家
My own daughter's a scientist.
所以我们谈了谈这个 我给了他一些建议
So we talked about that and I gave him some advice.
卡米歇尔博士 我们现在必须讨论一下
Dr Carmichael, we now have to discuss
间接导致你今日
the events that have led, indirectly,
坐在这里的事情了
to you being here,
陷在这个你不曾想象过的处境中
in a position you never would have imagined yourself to be in.
这感觉并不真实
It didn't seem real.
虽然这是
Although it was...
我身上发生的最最震惊的事了
the most, most shocking thing that's ever happened to me.
当这一切结束后
When it was over...
他装作一副完全正常的面孔
he acted as if it was completely normal.
我和他坐了同一辆出租车是因为
And I got in the cab with him because...
我并不知道我还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
有些人会觉得难以理解
Some people will find it hard to understand
你为什么甚至没有告诉你丈夫
why you didn't even tell your husband
这次恐怖恶毒的强♥奸♥
about this horrific, vicious attack.
在我亲历这事前 我也觉得
I would have found it hard, before it happened to me.
这种事很难以理解
To understand, I mean.
但一切都是那么清晰
But it seemed so clear.
我不想让他的所作所为
I didn't want what he did...
存在于我的生活 我的家庭中
in my life, in my home.
我不想坐在我家厨房♥里
I didn't want to be sitting in my kitchen,
和我的丈夫吃着饭 却想着
having a meal with my husband and wonder...
两年后 五年后 或者什么时候
two years later, five years later, whatever...
揣测他会不会想着这事
wonder if he was thinking about it, or...
或者提起 谈论这事
or for him to raise it, or talk about it...
在我还没准备好的时候
when I wasn't ready.
我没有准备好
I wasn't ready.
乔治·赛尔韦觉得我全是污点
George Selway treated me as a collection of holes and...
至少 不告诉盖瑞
At least, by not telling Gary,
我还能掌控这一件事
I had control over that one thing.
你为什么去见马克·考斯特利
What was your intention when you went to see Mark Costley
询问他对于乔治·赛尔韦的建议
to ask his advice about George Selway?
我只是想让这一切都结束
I just wanted it to stop.
给我发邮件 发短♥信♥ 跟踪我
E-mailing me, texting, following me.
当乔治出现在我房♥子周边时
When George turned up near my house, I...
我只觉得特别害怕
I was just so frightened.
说清楚
To be clear...
你希望乔治·赛尔韦被伤害吗
did you wish George Selway physical harm?
不
No.
你鼓励过或敦促过马克·考斯特利先生
Did you encourage or urge Mr Mark Costley
杀死乔治·赛尔韦吗
to kill George Selway?
没有
No!
当年在车里等着的时候
While you were waiting, in the car,
你是否清楚乔治·赛尔韦的公♥寓♥里发生了什么
were you aware of what was taking place in George Selway's flat?
不
No.
我建议 因为证人的痛苦
I suggest, given the very obvious distress of the witness,
我们暂时休庭
we'll adjourn for a short break.
卡迈克尔博士 我无意折磨你
Dr Carmichael, I have no wish to distress you.
但我能多问几个问题
But could I ask you a few more questions
关于你声称被本案死者强♥暴♥
about the night you claim you were attacked
的那个晚上吗
by the victim in this case?
可以
Of course.
在派对那天早些时候
Now, earlier on that day, the day of the party,
你在家工作
you were working at home?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
然后你换上派对裙子
And then you got into your party dress
乘地铁进城
and took the Tube into town.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that correct? - That's correct.
那你说你在聚会上
Now, you've said you were at the party
和赛尔韦先生待了几个小时
with Mr Selway for some hours,
跟他一起喝酒 就在你和他
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表