剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
Maybe he saw me with a phone.
感觉他能从我身上嗅出来...
It's as though he smelled it on me...
性♥爱♥的味道
...the sex.
苹果园那次
Apple Tree Yard.
你有和他说过关于我的事情吗
Did you tell him anything about me?
你提到我的名字了吗
Did you mention my name?
没 当然没
No, of course not.
他不知道你是谁 只知道你的存在
He doesn't know who you are, just that you exist.
我们当时正在说话 我太醉了
We were talking, and I was quite pissed.
天 我为什么要喝得这么醉
God, why was I so pissed?
听着 你什么错都没有
Look, hey, listen. None of this is your fault,
一点都没有
none of it.
他说了什么
What did he say?
我正在说盖瑞的事情
I was talking about Gary and...
他说 "所以你才和别人上♥床♥吗"
he said, "Is that why you're fucking someone else?"
-接着他就开始... -没事了
- And that's when he... - It's OK.
伊冯娜 会好起来的
Yvonne...it's going to be OK.
会的
It will.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没必要为这种事而来
You didn't sign up for this.
我是为了你来的
I signed up for you.
这可是我的拿手菜
My signature dish.
微波加热到完美
Microwaved to perfection, if I may say.
我尽力了
I did try.
你不饿的话就别勉强
If you're not hungry, you're not hungry.
是...因为女孩子
It's...it's girl trouble.
他和你说了
He's talked to you?
一点点 就这个
A tiny bit. Just that really.
有个姑娘
There's this girl.
不是那个...叫什么来着
It's not...what's her name,
康复中心的埃莉吗
from the halfway house? Ellie?
不 应该不是
No, I don't think so.
冯 不要急
Von, don't go rushing in.
老天啊 到现在我还不知道吗
For God's sake, you think I don't know by now?
我基本上什么都没问
I've barely asked him a question.
我知道很难
I know it's hard.
很难 是啊
Hard. Yeah.
不如你回去躺着吧
Why don't you go back to bed?
你脸色差极了
You look like you're at death's door.
你还好吗
你还好吗
不好
我有个主意
Listen, I've thought of something.
我认识一个专家 你可以和他谈谈
I've got someone that you can talk to about
发生的事情
what happened, an expert.
我不想找人谈谈
I'm not sure I want to talk to anyone.
你不用去警♥察♥局
You wouldn't have to go to a police station.
这大概能让你更清楚知道你能做些什么
It might just give you a clearer idea of your options.
好吗
Ok?
上层舰队咖啡店&面包房♥
上层舰队
凯文应该可以
Kevin should be able to
给你提供此类事件如何报案的意见
advise you on reporting an incident like this.
他回到办公室去拿他的东西
We went up to his office to get his stuff.
那时候我们都挺醉的了
We were both quite drunk by that stage.
然后他就企图亲我
And he tried to kiss me.
我并没有把这太当真
I wasn't really taking it seriously.
然后他就打了我
And he hit me...
打了我的脸 下手非常重
across the face, really hard.
就这样
That's all it took.
然后
And then...
整个过程似乎特别漫长
It just seemed to go on for a very long time.
我怕得不敢动
I was too scared to move.
他有说过什么吗
Did he...speak at all?
他下过一些命令
There were a few...instructions.
他说了
He said at one point...
他说"把你的嘴凑过来"
He said, "Give me your mouth."
这是场可怕的经历 我...很遗憾
That's a terrible thing you've been through. I... I am so sorry.
我现在会与你详细讲一下
Now, I'm just going to talk you through the process of
强♥奸♥案报♥警♥的过程 好吗
reporting the rape, yeah?
但我能给你一些法律顾问的联♥系♥方式
But I can give you contact details for counsellors
他们受过培训 能帮助和你有相似遭遇的女性
trained to help women in a situation such as yourself.
不 我不觉得那样...好吧
No, I don't think that that... Oh, well...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不幸的是
Unfortunately, look,
我就直说了 卡米歇尔博士
I'm not going to sugar-coat it, Dr Carmichael.
喝醉的状态对于被告来说是有利的
Being drunk will be a gift for the defence.
你和这个男人共度那晚
You spent the evening with this man.
在一个派对上
At a party.
但你懂我的意思的
But you see where I'm going.
他们会尽力把这事说成约会强♥奸♥的情况
They'll try and frame it as a date rape type situation.
如果这人被起诉 他的律师会做的第一件事
The first thing this bloke's solicitor will do, if he's charged,
就是搜寻你的把柄
is try to get anything he can on you.
你对他的当事人说过的任何话
Any... anything you've told his client.
任何不可告人的秘密
Any skeletons in the closet, as it were.
我懂了
I see.
他们也会调查你的一切
And they'll look at everything -
浏览器历史记录 家庭 朋友 同事
Internet history, family, friends, colleagues -
任何他们能找到的关于你性史的资料
anything they can get on your sexual history
表明你喜欢粗暴激烈的性♥爱♥
that suggests you like it rough.
任何性录像或者照片
Any sex tapes or photos.
我没有这种东西 我也不喜欢
Well, there aren't any and I don't.
他们会去找我的丈夫吗
Will they go after my husband?
他们肯定会想知道
They will definitely want to know
你现在的婚姻状况
about the state of your marriage, yeah.
你在受辱之后立即告诉了你的丈夫吗
Did you tell your husband straightaway after the attack?
我...我没能说出口 没有
I... I couldn't. N-no.
那精神疾病呢
What about mental illness?
抑郁症之类的
Depression, anything like that?
如果我起诉的话 这会在法庭上提到吗
Would that come up in court if I press charges?
如果他们想要指证我的话缺乏可信度
If they're trying to discredit me?
有这样的情况吗
Is there anything like that?
我八岁的时候 我的母亲自杀了
When I was eight, my mum committed suicide.
她有
She had...
抑郁症
depression.
也许是产后抑郁症恶化演变成了抑郁症
Well, probably exacerbated by post-natal depression.
她从未真正康复过
She never really recovered.
我的儿子
And my son...
他17岁时被诊断为躁郁症
When he was 17, my son was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
亚当承受不了这些 他很脆弱
Adam can't be part of this - he's fragile.
你儿子的病应该不会被认作与此事有关
It's very unlikely your son's illness would be seen as relevant.
但你一旦起诉他
But once you've brought a complaint,
就由不得你决定法庭上要用什么了
it's not up to you to decide what's used in court and what isn't.
现在我没法告诉你应该做什么
Now, obviously, I can't tell you what to do.
但如果你决定控告他
But what I would say is, if you do decide to go ahead,
你得去警♥察♥局报案 就今天
you need to report the attack to the police - today.
否则 这件事越来越难以被证实
Otherwise, things that make this really very tricky to prove -
你不报案
not going to the police,
不告诉你的丈夫 没有法医证据
not telling your husband, no forensic evidence -
这些都会对你极其不利
they could become...overwhelming.
我是验证嗅汗衫实验的第一人
I was the first person to qualify the Wedekind experiment.
异性之间体味差异越大越互相吸引
很抱歉 我不太懂
I'm... I'm sorry, I've no idea what that means.
当我开始研究蛋白测序时
When I started protein sequencing,
我们是这一领域的先驱
we were pioneers.
当时没有电脑
There were no computers
我的团队在基因被发现时就为它们命名了
and my team named genes as they were discovered,
而这些名字
and those are names
将会一直被科学界沿用下去
that are going to be used for as long as science exists.
但如果我
But if I...
如果我去对簿公堂的话
If I take this to court...
天啊 后果不堪设想
God, it's a big if, isn't it?
也许一切都要公诸于众了
Because it seems like it's all going to come out,
我们之间的事
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表