剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
你知道的 这是
You know, it's the...
这是你家的马路
it's your road.
-对不起 -没事的
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
我的天 你对你自己做了什么
Oh, Jeez! What have you done to yourself?
手举高 举高 我们走
Keep it up, keep it up. Come on.
好了
There we are.
进屋
Straight through.
我觉得她需要缝针
I think she needs stitches.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我带她去看医生
I'll get it looked at.
走吧
Come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
当心你的头
Mind your head.
你好 请进
Hello, come in!
妈妈
Mum!
-你好吗 -我挺好的 你呢
- How are you doing? - I'm good. How are you?
这些花真漂亮 嘉莉 谢谢你
These are lovely, Carrie, thank you.
可怜的爸爸 他周六也得上班吗
Poor Dad! Does he ever have to work on a Saturday?
他马上就回来
He won't be much longer.
他好像只是忘把几篇论文拿回来了
I think it was just some papers that he forgot to bring back.
我能借这些书吗
Can I borrow these?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
请来一点 谢谢
Yes, please. Thanks.
嘉莉 亲爱的 你要来一点吗
Carrie, love, do you want some?
或者你想要的话 冰箱里有白葡萄酒
Or there's white in the fridge if you'd prefer?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thanks.
你和亚当联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to Adam at all?
最近没有 但你♥爸♥爸在脸书上有和他联♥系♥
Not recently, though Dad's been in touch on Facebook though.
他回来了
Here he is!
该死的急诊
Bloody hell, A&E!
我再也不要匆忙去急诊了
I'm not doing that again in a hurry.
急诊 怎么了
A&E? What's wrong?
你妈妈没说吗
Didn't Mum say?
你好 桑赫拉
Hi, Sathnam.
有个助理研究员
This research assistant
半夜出现在我们家门口
turned up on our doorstep in the middle of the night
还被碎瓶子划破了手
and managed to cut herself on a broken bottle.
妈妈说你去办公室了
Mum said you were at the office.
她半夜到这里
Well, what was she doing
来干什么
pitching up here in the middle of the night?
天知道 她喝醉了
God knows! She was pissed, I think.
她需要缝针吗
Did she need stitches?
缝了几针 没什么问题
A couple. All fine.
没人死啊
Nobody died!
瞧瞧这个 棒极了
Look at this! Smashing.
闻起来也很不错 亲爱的
Smells good as well, love.
我们把这些拿到桌上去 好吗
Let's get some of it through to the table, shall we?
我们有事情要宣布
So, news.
是阿伯里斯特威斯的那份工作吗
Is it the Aberystwyth job?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我的天 怀孕 怀孕啦
Oh, my God...pregnant. Pregnant!
我懂 太疯狂了
I know, it's mad!
我应该一进门就告诉你们
I should have told you when I came in.
太棒了 做得好
That's wonderful, well done.
妈妈
Oh, Mum!
我比你怀我的时候大五岁
I'm five years older than you were when you had me.
我也从未说过那很理想
Yeah, and I've never pretended that that was ideal.
不 你说过 你说那很好
Yes, you did! You said it was great.
"把所有事情一次性解决
"Got it all out of the way and was back on the career ladder
在其他人还没考虑过生孩子之前回到职场"
"before the rest of them were even thinking of popping out a sprog."
我只是说你的工作进展地很顺利
I'm just saying that your work is going so well.
等我产假回来时仍然会很顺利
And it'll go just as well when I'm back from maternity leave.
真的 妈妈 我们部门不介意的
Honestly, Mum, the department's fine about it.
万一你不再想回去了呢
What if you don't want to go back?
我当然想啊 你就回去了啊
Of course I'll want to. You did.
我用了八年的时间读完博士
You know, it took me eight years to finish my PhD.
而你♥爸♥爸只用了三年
And your dad did it in three.
他每换一次尿片
And your Nana practically sang the Hallelujah Chorus
你外婆就唱一曲感谢上帝
every time he changed a nappy.
她仍然把工作的女人叫做"职业女郎"
She still calls women who work "career girls".
是 还有"女博士"
Yeah. Don't forget "Lady doctors".
外婆...
Well, Nana...
世界已经改变了 不是吗
The world's moved on a bit, hasn't it?
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah. Thank God.
去看电影
Go to the cinema,
把你接下来九个月做不了的事情都做个遍
do all the things you won't be able to do in nine months.
不要那么说 爱你
Oh, don't tell him that! Love you.
或者永远都做不了了 我也爱你
Or ever again! I love you, too.
谢谢
Thanks for everything.
这些想留多久留多久
Keep them as long as you like.
爱你们 谢谢你们的午餐
Love you, guys. Thanks for lunch.
开车小心点
Drive safely.
我的天
Bloody hell.
外公外婆了
Granny and Grandad.
如果你和她上♥床♥了 你可以告诉我的
If you're sleeping with her, you can tell me, you know.
我是说她看上去很脆弱
I mean, she seems very vulnerable...
我没有
I'm not.
冯
Von.
好吧
Ok.
确实有一次机会...
There was a possibility of that...
不过我拒绝了
But I shut it down.
我想这就是她很沮丧的原因
I think that's why she's so upset.
"机会"
"Possibility".
夏天我们拿到补助金的那天...
That day when we got the grant, back in the summer...
我们都在庆祝...
We were all celebrating...
-醉了 -你之前说只是她的想法
- ..pissed... - You said it was all in her head.
大部分情况是
Well...largely.
所以是怎样 你亲了她还是更进一步
So, what? You snogged her or was it more than that...?
我不会一五一十描述给你听的
I'm not going to give you chapter and verse.
我们又不是小孩了
We're not bloody teenagers!
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
你知道这个就好
That's all you need to know.
该死
Shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
蛋白质结构的奇妙世界怎么样了
How's the wonderful world of protein sequencing?
你说对了
You got it right.
当然了
Of course I did.
是什么让你改变主意了
So, what...what made you change your mind, then?
愿意再来见我
About seeing me again?
我觉得你是无法抗拒的
I suppose you're irresistible.
显然
Clearly.
你有心事对不对
There's something else going on with you though, isn't there?
跟我讲讲你的工作
Tell me something about your work.
一些惊异的事 所有人都想错了的事
Something surprising that everybody gets wrong.
我们清楚我们在做什么
That we know what we're doing?
严肃点
Seriously.
人们关于科学 关于临床医学有这样一种认识
There's this image of science, the clinical thing,
以为我们效率奇高 无所不知
that we're efficient and we know everything, but, actually,
但是实际上我们只是盲人摸象
all we can ever do is hazily grasp but a fraction of what it is
对于我们研究的东西半知半解
we're trying to pin down...
比如基因组
like the genome.
典型的单倍体人类基因组
Your typical haploid human genome...
单倍体么 那是什么
Sorry, haploid, what's that again?
你的基本基因组
Your basic genome.
它有三十亿个DNA碱基对
It has three billion DNA base pairs...
而这些还不到蛋白质编码的2%
of which less than 2% code for proteins.
所以其余的98%的DNA
So, the rest of the DNA, 98%,
我们其实并不知道它们的意义所在
we don't really know what it's there for.
可能是有用的 可能只是生化废料
Could be useful or could be just biochemical rubbish.
我做的是什么 我只是在大海捞针
And what I do? I'm just scrabbling about in the dirt,
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表