剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
And were you raped? Is that the truth?
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yes! Yes! Yes!
你去派对的那个晚上
As you went to the party that night...
在你和我的当事人发♥生♥关♥系♥之后
After you had had sex with my client...
你穿内♥裤♥了吗
were you wearing underwear?
拜托 至少告诉我感觉很爽
Please, at least tell me that the sex was good.
为什么
Why?
为什么要和那样的人在一起
Why with someone like that?
他不像 法庭上听起来那样 他
He didn't seem... the way he sounds in court. He...
他让我觉得
He made me feel...
盖瑞想和你谈谈
Gary wants to talk to you...
不行 太乱 不行
l can't. ..So much. I can't.
不 不 那太要命了
No. No, it would just finish me off.
好好想想
Think about it.
这难道不会带来更大伤害
Isn't it going to do more damage this way?
伤害 苏萨 伤害已经造成了
Damage? Suse, the damage is done.
你看到陪审团的脸了吗 我要进监狱了
You saw the jury's faces. I'm going to prison.
-你也不确定 -我很确定
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
审判还没结束
The trial isn't over yet.
已经结束了 对我来说结束了
Yes, it is. It is. It is for me.
盖瑞常说
You know, the one thing that
他不能忍♥受的一件事
Gary's always said that he couldn't bear...
-就是羞辱 -你不觉得吗
- is humiliation. - Didn't you think?
什么
What?
如果你跟马克·考斯特利有私情
If you were having this thing with Mark Costley, then...
那你的婚姻肯定完了
surely your marriage was over anyway?
你真觉得已经成为定局了
Do you really think that it's that cut and dried?
天哪 苏萨 我还以为嘉莉会那么想
God, Suse, I'd expect that from Carrie,
-你在所有人中 -我正努力理解
- but you, of all people... - I am trying to understand.
你该知道婚姻不是
You should know that a marriage is not
表面上看起来的样子
what it seems from the outside.
什么 杰吗 杰和盖瑞不太一样
What, Jay? Well, Jay's a bit different from Gary.
你常常夸盖瑞 仿佛他是闪耀的明星
Well, you've always held Gary up as some kind of shining star.
因为他是个好人
Because he is a good man!
没错 他是的
Yes, he is.
他当然是
Of course he is.
当我开始攻读学位时
When I started my degree...
我打算为科学奉献一生
I was going to dedicate my life to science.
之后
And then...
第一学期的第一周 他出现了
the first week of the first term, there he was.
那么特别
So specific.
在实验室里
There, in the lab...
对一切都那么有把握
being so bloody certain about everything.
衬衫掖着
With his shirt tucked in.
洞穿的一切目光
And his thousand-yard stare.
都快三十年了
30 years, nearly.
你不认为这值得争取吗
Don't you think that's worth fighting for?
撑住
爱你 妈妈 亚当
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
过去几日戏剧性的陈述
the dramatic revelations of the last days
无疑加强了控方的立场
have served only to strengthen the prosecution's case,
即没有任何理由怀疑
that it is beyond reasonable doubt
马克·考斯特利和伊冯娜·卡米歇尔
that Mark Costley and Yvonne Carmichael are both guilty
对于乔治·塞尔韦的谋杀罪名双双成立
of the murder of George Selway.
那天是谁提议开车去塞尔韦公♥寓♥的
Whose idea was it to drive to Selway's flat that day?
伊冯娜·卡米歇尔承认是她的主意
Yvonne Carmichael has admitted it was her idea.
悲剧的是
Tragically...
考斯特利先生早已显露出妄想症的倾向
Mr Costley's already marked tendencies as a fantasist
他站在他认为强♥奸♥了他情人的男人的面前时
and his inability to tell the difference
在那一无法忍♥受的时刻
between reality and a story of his own invention
他无法区分现实和
found its flashpoint at that unbearable moment
他自己用想象力编造的故事
when he confronted the man he believed to have raped his lover.
伊冯娜·卡米歇尔遭受了
Yvonne Carmichael had suffered a brutal and degrading rape
乔治·塞尔韦的野蛮卑鄙的强♥奸♥
at the hands of George Selway, who then added to
他之后还跟踪她 令这灾难性的创伤加剧
this quite devastating trauma by stalking her.
她只是想让一切结束
She just wanted it to stop.
没有证据显示她想让他死
There is no evidence that she wanted him dead.
没有证据显示她开口要求如此
There's no evidence that she asked for it.
当马克·考斯特利进入乔治·塞尔韦的公♥寓♥时
Mark Costley was in his own world
他沉浸于自己的世界里
when he entered George Selway's flat,
自己给自己创造了一项任务
on a mission of his own making.
归根结底
It comes down to this...
和马克·考斯特利出轨
Does having an affair with Mark Costley,
对此保密
keeping it secret,
使得卡米歇尔博士成了一个杀人犯吗
make Dr Carmichael a murderer?
不...
Not...
这令她道德败坏 行为不端吗
Does it make her unsavoury, inappropriate?
你们私人的评判是你们自己的事
Your private judgment is your own concern.
不过 这令她成了一个杀人犯吗
Does it make her...a murderer?
是时候了
It's time.
法庭不是关于真♥相♥的
Courts aren't about the truth.
而是关于谁讲故事讲得最好
They're about who tells the best story.
你非常清楚这一点
You know all about that.
你是专家
You're the expert.
你轻易地逮到了我
You caught me so easily.
但之后 我现在想着
But then, I think now...
我在等着被抓
I was waiting to be caught.
陪审团代表女士
Madam Foreperson,
陪审团对于裁决是否达成一致
has the jury reached verdicts upon which you are all agreed?
是的
Yes.
辩方请起立
Would the defendants please stand?
你们裁决辩方马克·利亚姆·考斯特利
Do you find the defendant Mark Liam Costley
对乔治·塞尔韦的谋杀罪是否成立
guilty or not guilty of the murder of George Selway?
我们裁决辩方无罪
We find the defendant not guilty.
你们裁决辩方伊冯娜·卡米歇尔
Do you find the defendant Yvonne Carmichael
对乔治·塞尔韦的谋杀罪是否成立
guilty or not guilty of the murder of George Selway?
无罪
Not guilty.
除了这两项罪名
Upon count two of this indictment,
你们裁决辩方马克·利亚姆·考斯特利
do you find the defendant Mark Liam Costley
是否犯下过失杀人罪
guilty or not guilty of manslaughter?
有罪
Guilty.
你们裁决辩方伊冯娜·卡米歇尔
Do you find the defendant Yvonne Carmichael
是否犯下过失杀人罪
guilty or not guilty of manslaughter?
我们裁决辩方
We find the defendant...
无罪
Not guilty.
恭喜
Congratulations.
亲爱的某某
Dear X...
亲爱的马克
Dear Mark...
由于表现良好 加上你的精神病医生的澄清
With good behaviour and the all clear from your psychiatrist,
你将在五年后获释
you'll be free in five years.
他们裁决我做了伪证
They found me guilty of perjury.
缓期执行
Suspended sentence.
听起来不错 "缓期执行"
Sounds about right - "suspended."
悬在我头上
Hanging above me,
就像一把剑随时会落下来刺死我
a sword that could fall on my neck at any time.
当然
And of course...
余生我都会行为端正
my good behaviour has to last a lifetime.
你认为嘉莉什么时候会愿意见我
When do you think Carrie will be ready to see me?
我觉得最好你自己和她谈 不是吗
I think that's best discussed between you and her, don't you?
你在她眼中完美无瑕 你很清楚
You can do no wrong in her eyes, you know that.
是啊 我们总要吸取教训
Yeah, well, we're all on a learning curve, aren't we?
盖瑞
Gary...
她知道你和罗莎的事吗
Does she know about you and Rosa?
再没什么好说的了 对吗 所以都不重要了
There's nothing to tell any more, is there? So, no point.
当然 让她知道一些
Surely it's only fair that she knows something about...
你和我们之间的事这样更公平
what was going on with you and us?
你真的想要提起这些 是吗
Oh, you really want to go there, do you?
天哪 还讲公平
Jesus Christ... Fairness?
透明
Transparency?
你有很多机会可以跟我说出实情
There were so many opportunities to tell me.
这么多事情
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表