剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
亲爱的某某 你懂我 我真的这么认为
"Dear X, you saw me. I really think you did.
并且我懂你
And I saw you."
行了 乔治 别犯傻了 别碰我
Come on, George, don't be silly... Get off me!
他是谁
Who was he?
乔治·赛尔韦 他当时也在派对上
George Selway. He was at the party.
他在大学工作
He works at the university.
你想让我找人给你做鉴定吗
Do you want me to get some people to take a statement?
我不能做鉴定 你知道的
I can't make a statement, you know I can't.
你丈夫那边呢 你打算告诉他吗
What about your husband? Are you going to tell him?
你这几个星期都不太对劲
You haven't been right for weeks.
这是我的错吗
'Is this my fault?'
罗莎和我一起去的会议
Rosa came with me to the conference.
你在和她上♥床♥
So you are sleeping with her?
是乔治·赛尔韦 他一直骚扰我
'It's George Selway. He won't leave me alone.'
慢着 你是说他现在在跟踪你吗
Wait, hang on, are you saying he's stalking you now?
他一直发来短♥信♥ 几周前还送我花
'He's been texting me. A few weeks ago he sent me flowers!
他刚在我家附近的商店出现了
'He just turned up in the shop near my house.'
他知道我们的事
He knows about us.
我知道你不能谈你的工作
I know you're not allowed to talk about what you do.
你不能警告他远离我吗
Can't you warn him off for me?
你要跟他说什么
What are you going to say to him?
你进去了好久 发生什么了
You were in there for ages. What happened?
现在开车 快 快
Drive. Now, now!
快走 走
Just go! Go, go, go!
-怎么了 -快开 快开
- What is it? - Just go! Go, go, go!
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What happened?
他说了什么
What did he say?
听着 一切都在掌控之中
No, listen. Everything's under control.
只是 万一被发现了 万一
Just... If it comes to it. If it comes to it,
就坚持讲跟凯文讲过的故事 好吗
just stick to the same story as with Kevin, right?
我们在工作场合认识 你...
We met through work. Erm, you...
我们讲了讲我的侄女 接着你寻求我的建议
We talked about my niece, and you asked my advice,
因为我在安♥全♥部♥门有人
because of my contacts in security.
就这样 没有别的了
That's it. End of story.
我也会说完全一样的话
I'll say exactly the same thing.
我们需要叫警♥察♥吗
Do we need to call the police?
不 只要相信我 伊冯娜
No, just... Trust me, Yvonne.
相信我
Trust me.
苹果园 第一季第三集
我们最好最近不要联♥系♥了
So we, erm... We'd better not be in touch for a while.
以防万一 给我你的手♥机♥ 把它给我
Just in case, give me your phone... Give it to me.
一切都会没事的 就一口咬定这个说法
Everything's going to be OK. Right, just stick to the story.
-好的 -好吗
- OK. - All right?
嗯
Yeah.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
我们苹果园再见
I'll see you in Apple Tree Yard.
马克
Mark!
我得出去一小会儿
I'm...erm...going out for a bit.
好的
Right.
我们晚上还去吗
Are we still on for tonight?
桑赫拉的生日派对 冯 你还好吗
Sathnam's birthday. Von, are you all right?
是的 天呐 我很抱歉
Oh, God, yeah... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
大脑激素
Hormone brain.
我订了一张桌子 吃自助餐
Yes, I've booked a table. "All you can eat."
挺好
Great.
上海食坛
我们给他准备了什么礼物来着
Remind me what we've got him again.
他一直想要的那个扬声器
That speaker he wanted.
就是我们厨房♥里的那种
It's the same one we've got in the kitchen.
对的 很好
Oh, yes, yes. Excellent...
很好
Excellent.
你该知道 我和罗莎的事
You should know this... thing with Rosa.
绝对不是认真的
Whatever it is, it's not serious.
是啊
Right.
你确定她也这么想
Are you sure she feels the same way?
她知道我对你的感觉 我表现得很明白
She knows how I feel about you, I've made it very clear...
是啊
Right.
我很抱歉 冯
I'm sorry, Von.
真心很抱歉
I really am.
我们经历过更糟的事
We've been through worse, hm?
亚当的事
With Adam.
你们俩去开个房♥吧
Get a room, you two!
你怎么样
How you doing?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
瞧瞧 我不知道你也要来
Hey, you! I didn't know you were coming!
我要抢走桑赫拉的风头
I'm stealing the limelight from Sathnam.
-很高兴见到你 -你也是
- Good to see you. - You, too.
要我说 他在这家里太过受欢迎了
He is much too popular in this family for my liking!
上一回你还睡我家的沙发
Last time you were kipping on our sofa.
是伊冯娜·卡米歇尔吗
Yvonne Carmichael?
是的
Yes.
我是克里夫兰警督 西泰晤士谋杀调查组
I'm DI Cleveland, West Thames Murder Investigation Unit.
这是我的同事 布朗警长
This is my colleague, DS Brown.
我现在以涉嫌谋杀乔治·赛尔韦将你逮捕
I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder of George Selway.
谋杀
Murder?
等一下 一定有什么误会
Hang on, hang on, there must be something wrong here...
好的
All right, all right.
这只是个误会 把你的包拿上
It's just a mistake. Grab your bag,
拿好你们的东西
grab your stuff, grab your stuff.
拿着外套 快点
Get your coat. Come on.
告诉我们今早你在干什么 伊冯娜
Tell us what you did this morning, Yvonne.
我把一些衣服送到了垃圾回收站
I took some clothes to the recycling depot.
一个人吗
Alone?
是的
Yes.
那之后做了什么
Then what?
然后我去开车兜风了
Then I went for a drive.
你当时想要兜风
You just fancied a drive?
没错 在我扔完衣服之后
That's right. Af...after I'd done the recycling.
去哪儿了
Where?
就是转转 我不记得了
Just around. I...I don't remember.
转转 我明白了 车里有其他人吗
Around? I see. Was anyone in the car with you?
没有
No.
你知道我们已经逮捕了马克·考斯特利吧
You do know we've arrested Mark Costley?
当马克·考斯特利对乔治·赛尔韦
Were you there when Mark Costley
拳打脚踢致其死亡时 你在场吗 伊冯娜
beat and kicked George Selway to death, Yvonne?
不在 不在
No... No.
对我们来说 查清这些很容易
It's very easy for us to check all this out, you know.
当时车里谁和你在一起 你在哪里
Who was in the car with you, where you were...
甚至和考斯特利正式谈之前就知道了
that's even before we've had a proper chat with Costley.
天知道他为了给自己辩护会怎么说
God knows what he'll have to say for himself, eh?
你是说你车里的人不是你吗
So, are you telling me that's not you...in your car?
你和马克·考斯特利是什么关系 伊冯娜
What's your relationship to Mark Costley, Yvonne?
朋友关系
He's a friend.
哪种朋友
What kind of friend?
普通朋友 我认识他时间不长
Just a friend. I... I haven't known him very long.
你把他当作好朋友吗
Well, would you describe him as a good friend?
他是个挺好的朋友 是的
He's become quite a good friend, yes.
情人吗
A lover?
不是
No.
我是在下议院工作时遇到他的
I... I met him when I was working at the House of Commons.
他为他侄女寻求我的建议
He asked my advice about a niece of his,
因为她在考虑从事科研工作
who was considering a career in science.
那他为什么在你车里
So why was he in your car,
还去了乔治·赛尔韦的家
going to George Selway's house?
因为马克在安♥全♥部♥门工作
Since Mark worked in security,
我向他寻求过建议
I asked him for advice.
他答应帮我解决
He agreed to help me out.
警告乔治·赛尔韦离我远点
To warn George Selway off.
你为什么要让他那样做
Why would you want him to do that?
乔治·赛尔韦强♥奸♥了我
George Selway attacked me.
你和马克·考斯特利有暧昧关系
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表