剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
遇到你之前 我曾是个文明的女人
Before I met you, I was a civilised woman.
文明
Civilised.
现在我都不知道这个词是什么意思了
Now, I don't even know what that means.
食物 住所 性♥爱♥ 一旦这些需求得到满足
Food, shelter, sex, once those needs are covered,
我们就可以假装掌控一切
we can pretend we're in control.
假装我们缔造的生活让我们成为人
That the lives we build keep us human.
但实际上 我们只是兽类罢了
But, really, we're all just animals.
你知道我是怎么发现的吗
You know how I know that?
恐惧
Fear.
对生活的恐惧
Fear for your life.
一旦你感受到了
Once you've felt that,
其他的一切
everything else
一切所谓的文明生活
all this so-called civilisation...
不过只是一场梦
it's a dream.
你教会了我这一点 我的爱人
You've taught me that, my love.
请被告起立
Would the defendant please stand?
"恐惧让我们都变成了兽类"
"Fear makes animals of us all."
苹果园 第一集
九个月前
我们的研究属于领域尖端
In terms of our research, we're pushing at frontiers
势必会有人担心 这也情有可原
and there are bound to be anxieties around that I do understand.
但坦白来说
But, to be frank,
大多数的担心都是毫无根据的
most of those anxieties are completely unfounded.
那关于转基因食品的传言
So everything we're hearing about Frankenfoods...?
转基因食品仍是食品 加工和监管
They're still foods and how they're processed and regulated,
才至关重要
that's crucial, obviously.
但这归政♥府♥和企业负责 而非科学
But that's a question for government or business, not science.
关于DNA 我们认识得越多
Listen, the more we learn about DNA,
基因疗法的可行性就越大
the more avenues there are for gene therapy,
这对根除基因疾病有重大意义
which could lead to the eradication of genetically-based illness
而这一点将会大大造福人类
and that has to be a tremendous positive.
教授 但你能保证
But you can reassure us, professor,
不会出现十只脚的老鼠
no ten-foot mice on the cards,
或着三角形的奶牛吗
or triangular cows?
我保证 我们不会研究出长乳♥房♥♥的玉米
The work we're doing is never going to result in corn with udders.
是我 我这边结束了
Hi, it's me. Just to say they're done with me,
所以你不用急着回家收包裹了
so you don't need to be home in time for the Tesco delivery...
就这样
Um, that's it.
还有 我来做饭 再见
Oh, and I'll cook, by the way. See ya.
那你下午不来了吗 卡米歇尔教授
We won't be seeing you this afternoon, then, Professor Carmichael?
是的 戴维提前问了技术问题
No. David moved up the technology questions
所以我午饭前就结束了
so that I'd be finished by lunchtime.
政♥府♥部门竟然挺有效率 真是新奇
Efficiency in the civil service, there's a novelty.
糕点甜品
你好
Hi.
还要什么吗
Anything else?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, that's it, thank you.
-教授 您刚才讲得非常清楚 -谢谢
- You were very articulate in there, professor. - Thanks.
我第一次明白了什么是基因组
The first time I've ever understood what a genome is.
真棒 我经常讲课
Oh, good! Um, well, I do... I do a lot of lecturing,
但其实并不是作为教授
but it's not professor, actually.
-更像是美国那种 -没错
- That's more American, is it? - Exactly, yes.
是因为我总像个疯狂科学家
I get that because of the mad scientist thing.
就像《肥佬教授》里面那种
You know, Nutty Professor.
我能看出来 你是挺疯狂
Right, well, I can see, obviously, you're deranged.
那你以前为特别委员会讲过吗
So have you appeared in front of the Select Committee before?
讲过几次
A couple of times, actually, yes.
政♥府♥很担心遗传学问题
Governments get really het up about genetics,
无论是转基因 还是克隆
whichever lot are in, you know, modification, cloning.
你会紧张吗
Do you get nervous,
在这么多人面前讲
speaking in front of a group of people like that?
我问是因为你看起来一点也不紧张
I only say that because you didn't seem it at all.
-真的吗 -是的
- Didn't I? - No, not at all.
谢谢 尼克
Thanks, Nick.
我不怎么紧张
No, I suppose I don't, really.
至少不会在议员面前紧张
Well, not in front of MPs anyway.
-我比他们知道得多 -确实
- I think I know more about it than they do. - Right. Yeah,
那我就放心了 我还担心
well, you know, that's a relief cos I'd be worried to think
议员们会觉得自己比专家还专家
that MPs set themselves up as experts on anything.
这话你能说吗
Are you allowed to say that in here?
当然私下里说说可以
Oh, off the record you are, yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Well, all right.
我该走了
That's me.
你去过地下室的教堂吗
Have you seen the chapel in the crypt?
没去过
No.
稍等一下
Wait one second.
盖瑞 治鼻子的那个叫什么来着 滴剂吗
拿到钥匙了
Sorted.
提醒我之后还给玛莎
Just remind me to give those back to Martha afterwards
否则我就完了 哪怕你是VIP
cos my life will not be worth living, even if you are a VIP.
那你有时间吗
So are you OK for time?
-当然 -确定
- Uh, yeah, sure. - Sure?
这边请
This way.
这里严格按照约定 只有会员才可以使用
It's strictly by-appointment and members can use it,
这儿可以举办洗礼 也可以举♥行♥婚礼
they have christenings. You can even get married here.
这里是皇家御用
It's a Royal Peculiar.
就是说通过宫务大臣
It means it's under the monarch's control
直接受君主管理
via the Lord Chamberlain
对你来说是大总管宫务大臣
and that's Great Lord Chamberlain to you.
据说奥利弗·克伦威尔在这儿养过马
Apparently, Oliver Cromwell stabled his horses here.
也不知道是不是真的
I don't know if that's true.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-他们肯定不经常打扫这儿 -谢谢
- It's obviously not top of the cleaning rota. - Oh, thank you.
这还不是最好的部分
This isn't the best bit.
过来 到这边来
Come here. Come on.
快进来吧
You've come this far.
你先进
You're going to have to go first
因为里面有点窄
because it's a bit tight in there.
这曾经是放扫帚的储物间
It used to be a broom cupboard.
你想让我看什么呢
What am I looking for?
门后面 看见了吗
It's on the back of the door. Can you see it?
纪念挚爱的艾米莉·威尔顿·戴维森
她是妇女参政♥权♥论者
The suffragette, you know?
我知道她是谁 德比赛马日
Yeah. Um, I know who she is. Derby Day.
没错 她在1911年人口普查那天晚上
Yeah. She slipped in here on the night
偷偷溜进这儿 好像是那一年
of the census of 1911, I think it was.
那是在她跳到那匹马面前之前的事
It was before she, you know, jumped in front of the horse,
引发了很大的骚动
obviously caused a lot of trouble.
"艾米莉·威尔顿·戴维森
"In this broom cupboard Emily Wilding Davison
在1911年的人口普查日
"hid herself illegally
非法藏匿在这个扫帚间里
"during the night of the 1911 census.
这样在人口普查当日
"in this way she was able to record her address
她就可以让自己成为
"on the night of the census as being...
下议院的一员"
"The House of Commons."
我就知道你会对这个感兴趣
I knew you'd be interested.
可以吗
Ok?
我从来都没这样过
I've never done anything like that before.
那算我走运喽
Then lucky me.
西伦敦性病私人诊所
-抱歉 我忘了还 -没事 没事
- Oh, sorry, I forgot to get back... - It's OK, it's OK.
卖♥♥药的女孩说自有品牌的东西
The girl at the counter said the own-brand stuff
效果也一样 不出所料
is exactly the same, unsurprisingly.
鼻子还难受吗
You still suffering?
吃点辣椒也许有效
The chilli might help.
我要是能尝到味的话
Yeah, if I can taste it.
不错嘛
Not bad.
-跟罗莎谈过了吗 -进展如何
- Did you get a chance to talk to Rosa? - How did it go?
常务委员会
The Standing Committee?
是特别委员会 很好
Select Committee. Um, fine, yeah.
罗莎今天没来
Rosa wasn't in today.
要我摆餐具吗
Shall I set the table?
已经摆好了
I've done it.
马丁说
So, according to Martin,
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表