剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表
No.
我没有问题要问证人 阁下
I have no questions for the witness, my lord.
我们不需要盘问
No cross-exam from us.
一个无辜的女人不用纠结在
An innocent woman doesn't need to get bogged down
这些肮脏的细节中
in the sordid details.
这是我们要传递的信息
That's our message.
维德菲尔德医生 你能说明一下
Can you clarify, Dr Weatherfield,
死者脖子周围的伤势
what kind of force would have been needed to cause
是多大程度的击打造成的呢
this level of injury to the victim's neck area?
是力度很大造成的钝挫伤
It would have to be a blunt trauma injury of some force,
并用脚践踏
consistent with stamping
当时死者应该是面朝上
while the victim was face up on the floor.
有何根据认为
And how can you tell that
这种击打是致命的呢
this force would have been considerable?
通过瘀伤
The bruising.
在死者的躯干上
You can see the clear imprint
可以清楚看见袭击者击打的痕迹
of the attacker's trainer on the torso.
死者的喉头已被击碎
And the victim's voice box was shattered.
从受伤的程度来看
In order to sustain that level of injury, I would say that
实施暴♥力♥的人在践踏死者时
the person applying the force would perhaps have been jumping
应该是跳起来进行的
while he or she stamped on him.
鼻子的伤势如何呢
What was the extent of the injury to the nose?
在死者倒在地上之前
The nose was almost certainly broken by a blow before the victim
鼻梁几乎被打断 这应该是击打的开始
was on the ground, perhaps as a way of initiating the attack.
死者的衣服上
There was considerable blood
有从鼻子流出的大量血迹
from the nose on the victim's clothes.
他一旦仰卧在地
Once he was on his back, that wouldn't have flowed
血便不会垂直流在衣服上
vertically down his clothes.
谢谢 没有其它问题了 阁下
Thank you. No further questions, my lord.
维德菲尔德医生 您是否肯定
Can we be clear on this, Dr Weatherfield?
死者衣服上血液的稀释有没有可能
Could the dilution of blood on the victim's clothes have been
是他自身的尿液造成的呢
caused by him emptying his bladder?
而不是考斯特利先生为了掩盖犯罪现场
Rather than any purposeful dilution of the blood by Mr Costley
而故意为之的呢
in an attempt at clearing up after death?
有可能
Well...it could.
关于稀释的成分确实没有检验过
It's correct there were no tests done on the diluting component.
所以有可能是尿液
So it could have been urine?
有可能
It could have been...
谢谢 没有其他问题要问考斯特利先生了
Thank you. No further questions on behalf of Mr Costley.
法官大人 我没有其它问题了
My lord, I have no questions for this witness.
怎么会这样 是他激怒你了吗
'How did it go so far? Did he provoke you?
你受训就是做这种事的吗
'Is this what you've been trained to do?'
情况对他不利 对吧
It's not looking good for him, is it?
他和我想象的不一样
He looks different to how I imagined.
你知道那个实验吗
Do you know this, erm, experiment.
赖斯
Rice.
动物学专家 20世纪50年代
Um, animal behaviourist, 1950s, I think.
赖斯
Rice?
对
Yeah.
是研究猴子那个吗
Erm, is that the one with the monkeys?
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
我一直有个想法
It's just been in my head
没告诉过任何人
and I don't really get to talk to anybody
在法庭上也没提过
in here, or...not in court for that matter, either.
你看过那个视频吗
Have you seen the footage?
不确定 几年前也许看过
I'm not sure. Erm... maybe years ago.
是那个加热笼子的 对吧
It's the one with the heated cage, right?
非常精彩
Um, yeah, it's extraordinary.
是吗 我可不会用那个词
Really? That's not the word I'd use.
实验本身很可怕
Well, I mean the experiment's horrific.
换成是今天做不成那个实验
They wouldn't get away with it these days.
但结果很令人惊讶
But the...the outcome's pretty amazing.
母爱的力量
The power of maternal love.
开玩笑 我以为重点应该在
You're kidding! I... I thought the whole point
猴子撇下了它的孩子
was the monkey drops the baby.
不 她救了幼崽 我记得我读到过
No, she saves the baby. I remember reading about it.
她抱着幼崽忍♥受着脚部的灼烫
She holds the baby in the air and lets her feet burn.
如果我们说的是一个实验的话
If it's the same experiment.
我希望能让你感到安全
I wish I could make you feel safe.
我觉得安全
I do.
我和你一起感到很安全
I feel safe here with you.
我了解你
I know you.
你不是怪物
You're not a monster...
等其他人明白你是什么样的人 他们就会理解了
And once everyone else knows what you are, they'll understand.
诸位陪审团成员
Members of the jury,
这名目击者将在屏风后作证
this witness is to give evidence behind a screen.
你们能看到目击者
You'll be able to see the witness,
而辩方和旁听席是看不到的
however, the defendants and the gallery will not.
感谢你们的耐心
Thank you for your patience
我们要做些必要调整
while we make the necessary adjustments.
证人A 你能告诉大家你的职业吗
Witness A, can you please tell us what your job is?
我是军情五处的首席特工训练官
My title is Chief Training Operative, MI5.
你能跟大家解释下
And can you explain for us
什么是首席特工训练官及其职责吗
what a Chief Training Operative is or does?
有各种不同的职责
There are various roles,
但我特别负责监督特工人员的考核情况
but my particular responsibility is to oversee the testing
包括身体及心理方面
we put operatives through, both physical and psychological.
这是军情五处筛选程序的一部分
As part of the selection process for MI5.
你是如何知道某个人是否
And...how do you go about finding out whether or not
适合军情五处的工作呢
a given person is suitable for a career in M15?
我明白具体的方法是机密
I understand that the precise methods are confidential
但如果可以的话 请给本庭一个大体思路
but if you could, please give the court a general idea.
我们开始会使用心理测量问卷
Well, we begin with, erm, psychological questionnaires,
面试等方法
interviews and so on.
有身体测验吗
Physical tests?
是的 这个当然有
Well, yes, of course.
申请者经过第一轮筛选后
Then candidates who make the first cut move to
进入到更长的训练期
a more extended period of training.
证人A 你认识被告人马克·考斯特利
Witness A, do you know the defendant, Mark Costley?
是的 我是在2008年秋认识他的
Yes, I met Mr Costley in the autumn of 2008,
当时他申请加入安全机构
when he applied to join the security services.
用你的话说 他通过了"第一轮筛选"
He made the "first cut", as you would say?
是的 我负责评估他的申请
Yes. I was responsible for assessing his application.
不止我一个人 但我是监督员
Not exclusively, but I was the supervising officer.
你能再跟我们说下考斯特利先生
Could you tell us a little more about the training
经历的训练 在你允许透露的范围内
Mr Costley underwent, so far as you are permitted to say?
申请者要上课 听讲座
Well, candidates attend seminars, lectures,
他们也会进行一段时间的
and they also undergo a period of more
你们可能会称之互动式训练
what you might call interactive training.
这其中包括格斗训练吗
Does this include combat training?
包括基础性的格斗训练
There's a basic level of combat training.
当然 考斯特利先生曾在警♥察♥部门工作多年
Of course, Mr Costley had spent some years in the police force,
所以他对相关的规则很熟悉
so he was already familiar with some of the principles.
确实
Indeed.
这种水平的训练能给个人带来多大的优势
Would this level of training give an individual an advantage over
在与你眼中的普通人打架时
what you might call an average citizen, in a fight?
优势很大 毕竟训练设计的目的就是如此
Well, that's rather what it's designed to do, yes.
说得清楚些 与他在警♥察♥部门所接受的
To be clear, does combat training, as opposed to what Mr Costley
安全训练相比
would had been taught as
这种格斗训练
part of his police officer safety training,
是否包含用手掌击断
include a technique for breaking an assailant's nose
攻击者鼻骨的技巧
with the palm of one's hand?
是的 那确实是要教的技巧之一
That's one of the techniques disseminated, yes.
对马克·考斯特利评估后
And in assessing Mark Costley,
你是否觉得他的身体条件
did you find him suitable to the
达到了军情五处要求
physical requirements of an MI5 officer?
是的
Yes, we did.
在你评估马克·考斯特利期间
During the time you were assessing Mr Costley,
你有没有对他的精神稳定性
did you ever feel sufficient concern
非常担心并向他在大都会警♥察♥部队的
about his mental stability to raise the issue
上司提出这一问题
剧集 | 苹果园(2017) | 导航列表