剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
I made an incision, and I took the kidney out.
我就切开了个口 把肾拿走了
You're a lying whore! Who is she?
你这个骗人婊 她是谁
She's a romance novelist who's working the case with us.
她是个爱情小说家 现在和我们一起办这个案
Oh, okay, so you're doing
好吧 所以你们是在耍
good cop/bad cop/romance novelist?
黑脸 白脸 外加爱情小说家吗
Believe me, not by choice.
相信我 你也别无选择
There's no way she has the surgical training
她不可能会做
to remove a kidney.
移除肾脏的手术
You remember in my fourth novel, "Open Wide, Say Ah,"
记得我第四本书吗 "放宽心 说你好"
an orderly is charged
一个护理员
for overdosing patients with morphine
因给病人过量服用吗♥啡♥而被指控
until they realize he has no idea how to start an I.V.
直到他们发现他根本不会静脉注射
She's protecting the person who did this
她在包庇真正动手的人
because she loves him.
因为她爱他
Or her.
或她
You remember my second novel, "Summer Scissor Sisters."
我第二本书嘛 "同性夏日姐妹恋"
We'll have the judge go easy on you
你要是告诉我们你替谁卖♥♥命
if you tell us who you're working with.
我们就会对你温柔点
It was just me alone.
就只是我一人
I see. He's married.
明白了 他结婚了
And you think he's gonna leave her for you.
你还以为他会为了你离婚
Take it from me, sweetheart.
亲爱的 相信我
They never leave.
他们才不会离婚
I have nothing more to say.
我没什么好说的了
Here.
给
She's protecting someone
她就是在包庇
in that hospital... someone she loves.
医院的某个人 一个她爱的人
But she confessed. Lock her up, throw away the key.
但她认罪了 把她锁起来 钥匙扔了
I'll call the mayor,
我会打给市长
tell him he's clear to open up the cancer wing.
告诉他的癌症机构可以开幕了
We get cancer, we go there,
得了癌症 就去那里
they treat us, everybody's happy.
好好医治 皆大欢喜
I don't know, Lieutenant. I don't think she did it, either.
长官 我不明白 我也觉得不是她干的
So, now everybody we lock up has to have done it?
所以 我们就不能锁无辜的人坐牢吗
Tribeca, what do you think?
翠贝卡 你怎么想
I hate to say it, but, uh, Jackie Wilder's right.
我不得不说 杰基·怀尔德说得对
I agree.
我同意
Whoever did this is still out there.
真正动手的人还逍遥法外
There's only one way to draw them out.
只有一个办法能引蛇出洞
Geils does surgery...
就派我去当病人
on me.
动手术吧
Tribeca, for God's sake, you know about your fear of comas.
翠贝卡 天呐 你还是会怕手术啊
Let me be the patient, you be the doctor.
该由我来当病人 你当医生
If I'm ever gonna put this fear behind me,
如果有一天我不再害怕
I got to go back under.
那天将会是我再次昏迷
But everyone heard me volunteer, right?
大家都听到了 是自愿的哈
Hold on a second, Dr. Stein.
斯坦医生 等一下
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I know. I trust you.
我知道 我相信你
But be on the lookout for anybody trying to take my organs.
仔细盯着点 以防有人偷走我的器官
Copy that.
收到
All right, let's get started.
行啦 开始吧
Sharp cutty thing.
那个... 尖尖的短刀
Right through the glove. Shit, that hurt.
切到手了 疼死爹了
Okay, here we go.
开始吧
Concentrating, concentrating.
专注 专注
Geils, can I talk to you for a second?
盖尔斯 我能跟你说几句吗
Yeah, sure, what's up?
可以 怎么了
Our son, Angela, who's his mother?
我们的儿子小安琪 他的生母是谁
That really important, who's his mother?
他妈妈是谁很重要吗
Do people really care who their mom is?
人们难道会在乎谁是自己的亲妈
In my family, it's a tradition.
这是我家族的传统
It was some Canadian chick I slept with
是个我在加拿大一♥夜♥情♥的女人
who I've never spoken to again.
我们早已不再联♥系♥了
What part of that doesn't make sense.
有哪部分你听不懂啊
As far as I'm concerned, you're Angie's mother.
对我而言 你就是小安琪的妈妈
Case closed.
结案啦好吗
Case reopened based on new evidence.
根据新的证据 此案重审
Yeah, that's pretty damning.
这真该死
Monica, I'm sorry.
莫妮卡 对不起
Goodbye, Geils.
再见 盖尔斯
Oh, come on, don't do the walk-away.
拜托 别离我而去嘛
Where's my scalpel?
我的手术刀哪去了
Where's Dr. Stein?
斯坦因医生哪去了
Oh, my God.
我的神呐
Angie, you're gonna be okay, you hear me?
安琪 你会没事的 听到我的话没
I'm gonna find your kidney,
我会找到你的肾
and I'm gonna put it back inside you,
把它重新装回去的
and everything's gonna be okay because I love you.
一切都会好的 因为我爱你
And that thing with me and Scholls, it's over.
而我和休尔斯之间 已经完了
I broke it off no matter what she says.
不管她多么死缠烂打 我已经提分手了
It's you and me all the way, baby.
只剩下我和你啦 宝贝
He's never gonna leave her, is he?
他不会为我而离婚 对嘛
It's Dr. Stein, the anesthesiologist.
是麻醉师施坦因医生
He takes the organs, and I sell them on the black market.
他偷走病人的器官 拿到黑市上售卖♥♥
It's a profit scheme.
这样可以赚很多钱
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of all of you, because in the end...
我为你们所有人骄傲 因为在最终
Dr. Stein, hold the elevator.
施坦因医生 别关电梯
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Angie. Come to the other side, Angie.
安琪 到这边来
Sergeant Pepper? Where are you?
佩伯警官 你在哪里
I'm here.
我在这儿
Where?
哪儿
Marco?
在哪喔
Rubio.
在这喔
Hi there.
在这里
Sergeant Pepper.
佩伯警官
Angie.
安琪
Angie. Angie.
安琪 安琪
Angie.
安琪
What happened? Did they take my kidney?
发生了什么事 有人把我的肾偷走了吗
Yes, but I found it, and I put it back in.
是的 但我找到了它 又重新装了回去
Angie, we did it.
安琪 我们成功啦
You conquered your fear of comas,
你战胜了对昏迷的恐惧
and I conquered my fear of performing surgery.
我战胜了我对做外科手术的恐惧
Thanks, Geils.
谢谢你 盖尔斯
So, I told you this when you were unconscious,
我在你昏迷的时候跟你说了些话
but Scholls and I...
我和休尔斯提分手了
and this was completely my decision... we broke up.
是我决定要和她分开的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I think it really bothered her
我觉得关于孩子生母的事上
that I lied about who I had the baby with.
骗了她让她怪怪的
Women are complicated.
女人很复杂
Anyway, I'm kind of hoping...
总之 我有点希望...
Geils, I think I have to find some things out first.
盖尔斯 我认为首先我要把一些东西找出来
Oh, yeah. Sure.
行啊
Of... of course.
当...当然
What things?
什么东西
It's kind of personal.
有点涉及个人隐私
Okay. I get that.
好 我懂了
Can I know?
能告诉我吗
No. No.
不行 不行
Thanks for putting my kidney back.
谢谢你把我的肾装回来了
I'll think about you every time I pee.
我撒尿的时候都会想着你喔
Yo.
嗨
Jackie Wilder's new book just came out based on this case.
杰基·怀尔德以此案改编的新书开卖♥♥了
Check it out.
来看看
I am so excited to cut the ribbon
我很高兴可以开设这家
for the Joe Perry Center for Weird Moles and Worrisome Lumps.
佩里市长癌症中心 为大家医治各式各样的肿块或癌症
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表