剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, Mr. Fibonacci,
好了 斐波那契先生
let's see how we did with your hair transplant.
让我们看看你的植发做得怎么样
Oh.
哦
I think you're gonna be very happy.
我想你会非常高兴
Wow.
哦哇
This is fantastic.
这碉堡了
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Oh, you're very welcome.
哦 小事一桩
Good luck fighting the girls off.
预祝把妹成功咯
Oh, hey, doc, just a sec.
哦嘿 医生 等会
I have a little pain in... in my side.
我侧边感觉有点疼
That's odd.
这就奇怪了
Have you had a kidney removed lately?
你最近有做过肾脏移除术吗
I don't think so.
我看没有
My wife usually handles that stuff.
一般都是我的妻子负责这事
Yeah, well, you know what? I wouldn't worry about it.
嗯 你知道吗 要我我不会担心这事
I mean, I might call the cops
我是说 我可能会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
and report an organ theft,
报告一个器官失窃
but just to be totally safe.
当然只是为保万全
Will do. All right, thanks, doc.
好的 谢谢你 医生
You bet.
没事
Stay with me, Tribeca. Is she gonna be okay?
振作些 翠贝卡 她会没事吗
Oh, no, she's definitely going to die.
没事才怪 她死定了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I said I'm going in! I'm going in!
我说了 我要进去了 我要进去了
I'm going in!
我要进去了
Angie. Come to the other side, Angie.
安吉 来另一边吧 安吉
Sergeant Pepper? Where are you?
佩伯警官 你在哪
I'm here.
我在这
Where?
哪
Hi, Angie.
嘿 安吉
I...
我
Nurse!
护士
Sweetheart, what's the matter?
宝贝 怎么了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
What am I doing here? I'm your husband.
我在这干嘛 我是你丈夫
We moved in together after
他们把你的脑子补之后
they fit all the brains back in your head.
我们就搬到一起了
Oh, looks like someone needs his mommy.
看 有人要妈妈了
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
You wanted to see us, sir?
你找我们吗 长官
I need you two to get over to the hospital.
我要你们俩去下医院
Somebody's stealing organs.
有人在偷窃器官
Do we know who? It would save a lot of time.
你知道是谁吗 那样会省很多事
I'm afraid not. But we better find out
恐怕我不知道 但我们最好尽快找出真凶
before the mayor opens his new cancer research wing.
因为市长的新癌症研究机构开幕在即
After his campaign manager turned out to be a murderer,
在他的竞选经理被发现是一名杀人犯之后
he's desperate for anything to boost his approval ratings.
为了拉票 他已经饥不择食了
So he opens a cancer wing to
所以他建立一个癌症机构
appease the anti-cancer voters.
来取得抗癌人士的选票
I know, Tribeca. It's a cynical time.
我知道 翠贝卡 这是冷嘲热讽的时代
Now, because of the very specific nature of the case,
现在 因为这个案子的特殊性
the department has assigned a romance novelist to advise you.
上级派了一个浪漫小说家来帮你
Her thoughts may seem whimsical and pointless at first,
她的想法一开始似乎荒诞不羁
but in the end, you'll realize she was right all along.
但最后 你会发现她一直都是对的
Geils, Tribeca, Miss Jackie Wilder.
盖尔斯 翠贝卡 杰基·怀尔德小姐
I'll never forget you, my succulent, rippling man lion.
我永远不会忘记你 我荡漾的雄狮
And I'll never forget you,
我也不会忘记你
chick I met on the elevator 30 seconds ago.
30秒前在电梯认识的正妹
Hello, detectives.
你好 警探
I'm very much looking forward to working with...
我很期待和两位公事...
Wait a second.
等等
You two are in love.
你俩相爱着
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 太荒唐了
Don't tell a tale to a tale teller.
不要和编故事的人编故事
It's the oldest story in the world.
这个星球最古老的传说
Girl cop gets boy partner,
女警分到了一个男生搭档
boy falls in love with girl,
男孩爱上了女孩
girl explodes and falls in a year-long coma.
女孩经历爆♥炸♥昏迷了一年
You couldn't be more wrong.
你错的太离谱了
You should stick to writing novels, Ms. Wilder.
你应该继续写你的小说 怀尔德小姐
You. Your story's written all over your face.
你 你的故事就写在脸上
Poor family.
穷苦的家庭
Ran away with a circus for a better life.
踏上马戏团之路 只为搏个出路
11 long, hard years of riding the rails as a strongman.
11年的旅途里 经历无数历练的大男人
I bet you're still sending money home to Romania, huh, kid?
我打赌你现在还寄钱回罗马尼亚吧 孩子
And you. You are a lover.
还有你 你是爱情的俘虏
A man of passion and romance.
一个热情 浪漫的男人
I see you dead in a boating accident in 16 months.
我看见你将在16个月后的帆船事故中死去
Damn it.
我去
Scholls.
休尔斯
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
Ooh, cozy.
喔 蛮舒适的
What are we looking at, Scholls?
眼前的是谁 休尔斯
Wait a minute.
等等
You two... Eh.
你俩 呃
Patient went in for a routine hair transplant,
病人来做一个常规的植发手术
came out missing a kidney.
但出来后少了一个肾脏
Anything point to who did this?
有没有线索看出谁做的
We won't know until we cut him open.
现在还不知道 要把他切开看看
I'm sorry, until you what?
不好意思 要干嘛
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to keep quiet.
先生 我要求你保持安静
This is a crime scene.
这是一个犯罪现场
Here, put a little bit of this under your nose for the smell.
给 在鼻子下面抹一点 挡味道
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir, I'm not gonna ask you again.
先生 别让我再说一次
Oh, yeah. Whoever did this had medical training.
好了 能看得出凶手有经医疗训练
You can see here and here where
你可以看到这里 还有这里
they clamped the blood supply,
他夹住了血管
and look at the suture knot.
还有这些缝合的结
This was no butcher.
手法熟练
This was a crime of passion.
肯定是一时冲动
Someone did this for love.
为爱偷盗
Actually, Jackie, we find that, generally,
杰基 事实上
organ theft is a crime for money and profit.
这就是一起为了换钱的器官盗窃案
Oh, really, Detective Tribeca?
真的吗 翠贝卡警官
Is that what you find?
这就是你所发现到的吗
Well, let me tell you what I find.
我来告诉你我发现什么
I find that it's very tough for you to be back in a hospital
在那件事发生之后
after what happened to you.
你不愿意再回到医院
The sounds, the smells.
充斥在医院里的声音 还有这消毒水味
They bring back a flood of memories.
这些让你想到了一些不美好的事情
Year of life... gone.
你生命中有一年凭空消失
A year that could have been.
原本可以一直和他啪啪啪
Aching in your loins.
啪到腰痛的一年
I've had bad loins since I was a kid.
我从小就有腰痛问题的了
We should have a word with the chief of the hospital.
我们应该和医院主管谈谈
Let's start with "hello" and then go from there.
打过招呼 现在就走吧
Nothing happens in this hospital that I don't know about.
在医院发生的事情 没有什么我不知道
So, who do you think is stealing organs?
所以 你认为谁偷了器官
Someone is stealing organs?
有人偷了器官
We have to put a stop to that immediately.
我们必须立刻制止此事
Are you aware this is the only hospital in Los Angeles
你知道这家医院是全洛杉矶
that turns a profit?
唯一有盈利的医院吗
I don't think I like what you are insinuating.
我不懂你在影射什么
Yes, we make money. We do it honestly.
没错 我们赚钱 但我们赚的问心无愧
We gouge the patients in their most vulnerable time.
我们只是在病人最脆弱的时候骗钱
Can I have another blanket, please?
能再给我来块毯子吗
Yes, of course you can. I will get it myself.
你当然能 我亲自给你拿来
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表