剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
to push the boundaries of sense and taste to their limits.
发掘自己感觉和味觉的极限
Monica, I'm in the middle of a sting.
莫妮卡 我在进行卧底任务
Tribeca looks beautiful in her Geisha getup,
翠贝卡穿那件艺妓和服挺漂亮的
if that's what you're wondering.
如果那是你想问的话
No! The boat from the video...
不 我是说录像中的船...
It's registered to Joseph Takagi.
那艘船是注册在高木·约瑟夫的名下的
Mr. Takagi?
高木先生
Tonight's forbidden dish will give me the opportunity
今晚的禁餐让我有机会
to serve him one last time
以把他做成一道菜的方式
by serving him one last time.
最后一次侍奉他
Bring out...
请出
the Maru sashimi!
小林丸刺身
Look at that.
瞧瞧那个
All right. I got to go. I think we're about to eat Maru.
好吧 我得走了 不然我们得吃小林丸了
Tribeca. Tanner.
翠贝卡 坦纳
Boat belongs to Takagi. Takagi killed Maru.
船是高木的 高木杀了小林丸
Joseph Takagi, you're under arrest for the murder
高木·约瑟夫 你因谋杀罪和
and immaculate plating of Kobayashi Maru.
把他做成一道菜而被逮捕了
Appetizers on the house?
请你吃开胃菜 这事算了吧
You were the one serving whale the whole time.
你就是那个一直在提供鲸鱼餐的人
And when Maru found out about it, he was furious, wasn't he?
当小林丸发现的时候 他感到很愤怒 对吧
So when Greenpeace attacked your whaling boat,
所以绿色和平组织攻击你的捕鲸船的时候
you saw a chance to get rid of Maru
你想到利用这个机会来除掉小林丸
and pin the blame on someone else.
并嫁祸他人
All you had to do is get the spare key to Maru's office
你只需要将备用钥匙送回他的办公室
and wait for the perfect opportunity.
然后等待最佳时机
But you know the part that never made sense to me?
但是你知道吗 有一点我怎么也想不明白
Geils... we got to go.
盖尔斯 我们得走了
Oh, all right. We're done here.
好了 我们的事情办完了
And you should probably get that checked out.
而且你怕是要检查一下那儿
Hey, we're gonna get a drink for Heather's birthday.
我们要为希瑟的生日一起去喝一杯
You in? Uh, no, thanks.
你也来吗 不了 谢谢
Is there any cake left in the break room?
休息室有吃剩的蛋糕吗
Nah.
没有
Good night, partner. Good night.
晚安 搭档 晚安
Hello?
你好
Who is this?
你是谁
Sergeant Pepper?
佩伯警官
This can't be you. You're dead.
不可能 你已经死了
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表