剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
and drops it right in your hand.
一架无人机就能将其准确送到你手里
Allow us to demonstrate. Name any fruit.
让我们来演示一下 随便说一种水果
Tomato. Ugh. You're that guy?
西红柿 没想到你居然喜欢吃西红柿
Ted, it's fine. Hand me the drone controls.
特德 没关系 把控制杆给我
As we speak, I'm piloting a drone
就在我们说话这茬 我正控制一架无人机
to our fruit-distribution warehouse in New Hampshire.
到在新罕布♥什♥尔的水果流动仓库
Is there anything about the nature of the hack
这次黑客事件有没有什麼能得知
that would point to who might have done it?
到底是谁干的这事
Now, I've selected your tomato from a huge pile of tomatoes,
现在我从一大堆西红柿中给你拿了一个
and I'm piloting it back to this room.
并正将其送到这里
Hackers all have their own signatures.
黑客都有自己独有的标记
They're show-offs.
他们喜欢炫耀自己
They don't want to get caught,
他们不希望被抓到
but they certainly want the recognition.
但他们却毫无疑问 想得到关注度
Holy shit! Look out!
见鬼 小心
Your tomato.
你的西红柿
We're still taking investors at the $10,000 price point.
我們仍在集資中喔
So, we've come up empty so far.
我们现在已经没有头绪了
Any new leads you can give us?
你有什么新的线索吗
I have an algorithm running that should ping the location
我正在运行一个算法 应该能够
of the servers connected to the hack.
查出黑客端服务器的位置
And I'm making linguini alle vongole,
我还做了意面
but help yourself to charcuterie
不过如果你们饿极了
if you need something right away.
自己去拿点熟食吃了吧
That should be the location of the server.
服务器的地址找到了
We've been hacked.
我们被黑了
My mom had blowy hair.
我妈妈的头发也会无风自动
We don't know much, Mr. Mayor.
市长先生 我们知道的不多
The hacker is threatening
黑客威胁着
to release the names of every user on the site
要将网站上所有用户的名字公之于众
unless we shut it down permanently.
除非我们将其永久关掉
And now he's inside the LAPD's network.
而且现在他已经潜入了洛杉矶警局的内网
And if he can get in here,
现在看来既然他能黑进来
there's no telling what he's capable of.
他基本上就是为所欲为了
There's only one way of dealing with this, Pritikin.
只有一种方法可以解决这个问题 普里蒂金
Succumb to his every demand.
满足他的任何要求
Pardon me? Shut down the site. Pay him off.
你说什么 关掉网站 如他所愿
Make this thing go away. I'm not sure that'll be the end of it.
让这件事就此结束 我不认为这件事会就此结束
There are 25 government employees
這背而相遇網上注册的有
in nine different county departments on Meet'N'Cheat,
來自9個不同城镇部門的25位政♥府♥雇员
including one in the mayor's office.
當中包括市长辦公部門在內
Sir, we cannot just give into this guy.
先生 我们不能就这样屈服于他
Damn it, Atkins, inside the mayor's office.
该死 是在市长办公部門內啊
Not the outer office. The inner office. Where the mayor sits.
不是市长办公部門啊 是坐普市长办公椅上的人啊
Sir, I understand there is sensitive info that we are dealing with...
先生 我能理解 有关敏感信息我们需要小心
The guy on this list sits in the mayor's chair.
那个坐在市长办公椅上的人
Wears the mayor's suits.
穿着市长的衣服
Has a plaque on his desk that says "Mayor Perry."
他的桌子上有块板子上面写着佩里市长
Look, people are gonna get swept up in this...
听着 很多人会被这件事影响
My name is on the list. Mayor Joe Perry.
名单上有我的名字 乔·佩里市长
Username... MayorJoePerry1.
用户名... 市长乔佩里1
Password... "YesThatMayorJoePerry."
密♥码♥... "对就是那个市长乔佩里"
Sir, the only way we are gonna figure out whose names are on that list
先生 我們要自得知誰是黑客
is to figure out who the hacker is.
才能知道誰的名字在內
Now, I am asking for your permission to divert resources...
现在 我需要您的批准来转移资源...
Me, the man standing in front of you,
这个站在你面前的人 我
the mayor of Los Angeles, cheats on his wife
洛杉矶市的市长 背著他老婆出轨啊
and does so by making use of a website
正是因为用了这个
exclusively designed for cheaters.
专门设计给外遇的网站
MeetNCheat.org.
背而相遇網啊
Mr. Mayor, if I didn't know better,
市长先生 如果我没猜错的话
I'd think you're trying to cover up the fact
我觉得你在试图掩盖一个事实
that your name may have somehow ended up on that list.
那就是你的名字可能出现在名单上了
So, who's this guy again?
所以 这个人是谁呢
Just a homie I used to roll with back in my math club days.
我原来在数学社一起呆过的一个哥们
But I got to warn you, he ain't too good with people.
但我得提醒你 他不太擅长和人打交道
I don't know about this.
我不知道里面还有狗
What the [bleep] do you want?!
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
Ced, it's me, Tanner, from the old neighborhood.
塞德 是我 老朋友
Who this vanilla yogurt?
这奶油小生是谁
Detective Jay Geils, meet Cedric the Programmer.
杰·盖尔斯探員 这是塞德里克 是个程序猿
So, you talk to anybody from the old crew?
你有跟原来的伙伴联♥系♥过吗
You hear about Bernie Macbook?
你听说过 伯尼·麦克布克吗
Nah. Yeah, man.
没听过 知道吗
Yahoo got him.
他去了雅虎
Now he creating digital platforms for branded content.
他现在在搭建品牌化内容数字平台
Damn.
牛逼啊
So, what we're interested in... Whoa!
所以我们想知道 哇!
Man, who brought this side of steamed rice?!
天哪 谁把这个白人带进来的
Detective Geils, meet Cedric the Programmer.
盖尔斯探員 这是程序员塞德里克
A grandfather clock fell on his head back in the day.
原来有一次落地式大摆钟砸在他头上
He doesn't remember things too well.
他现在记东西不太清楚
But he's so sharp in many other ways.
但他在其他方面表示很出色的
So, you must be in a hell of a lot of trouble
你肯定是碰到十分棘手的问题
for you to call on Cedric.
才来找我解决的
Well, the fact is, we're... Whoa!
事实上 我们... 哇
Man, who brought this slice of Monterey Jack?!
天哪 是谁把这只臭干酪带进来的
Detective Geils, meet Cedric the Programmer.
盖尔斯探員 这是程序员塞德里克
Why don't you let me do the talking?
让我来吧
So, I don't know if you're aware of this, but...
是这样的 我不知道你了不了解一件事...
The Meet'N'Cheat hack. Ahh.
背而相遇網被黑了 对
Yeah, man, that was some straight-up backdoor
对 那就是个简单粗暴的
port 3127 forward slash TCP shit right there, man!
3127端口传输控制协议木黑程序而已
So you know the hacker? Whoa, man!
所以你认识那个黑客了 哇 天哪
Man, who brought this roll of Brawny paper towel up in here?!
天哪 是谁把这个长得廣告明星的傢伙带进来的
Detective Geils, meet Cedric the Programmer.
盖尔斯探員 这位是程序员塞德里克
Can you not talk for like 30 seconds?
你能不能憋住30秒
Yeah.
好了
Yeah, you got a hacker named the Mailer Demon
你已经成功让黑客梅勒·恶魔
interested in y'all.
注意到你们了
And this one bad mofo.
这可是个坏家伙
I'm talking arms trading, government-server breaches,
我指的是他涉及军♥火♥交易 攻破政♥府♥服务器
global destabilization, mean Facebook comments.
全球不稳定性 脸书恶意评论
We want to meet him.
我们要见他
The Demon don't meet nobody
恶魔不会见任何人
unless a couple of milli on the table.
除非你给他个几百万
Can you get in touch with him?
你可以联♥系♥上他吗
What you want me to do? Send him an AOL instant message?
你想让我怎么做 给他发个信息吗
Could you? Sure.
你可以吗 当然可以
Geils in position.
盖尔斯就位
Tanner and Hoffman in position.
坦纳与霍夫曼就位
Tribeca in position.
翠贝卡就位
No sign of the Demon. He's 10 minutes late.
没有看到恶魔 他已经迟到10分钟了
I don't like this.
真令人讨厌
Hang on. Someone's coming.
等等 有人来了
I got him.
我发现他了
No, wait a second. I got him right here.
等等 我这边也发现他了
He's here. I see him very clearly.
他在这里 我看的很清楚
Freeze! LAPD! Hands up!
站住 洛杉矶警♥察♥局 举起手来
Wait a second. That can't be.
等一下 这不可能
He made us. There's a bunch of them.
他耍了我们 这里有很多个他
Freeze!
站住
All right. What have we got?
好吧 我们有什么线索
We know that Diane Duran is in on whatever this is
我们知道黛安·杜兰参与其中 不管是为了什么
and she's FBI
而且她是联邦调查局的人
Which means anybody could be in on it
这意味着谁都有可能参与其中了
even one of us.
甚至是我们之间的人
I think it's time to initiate Bravo Two Protocol.
我觉得是时候实施秘密任務了
From now on, only the four of us in this room
从现在开始 只有这个房♥间里的4个人
are pursuing this case.
继续调查这个案子
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表