剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Angie Tribeca"...
爆笑女警前情提要
Tribeca, I'd like you to meet your new partner.
翠贝卡 给你介绍一下你的新搭档
This is Jay Geils.
杰·盖尔斯
There's something you should know about me.
我想你知道一点
I don't like partners,
我不喜欢搭档
and I especially don't like partners
我尤其不喜欢那种
who try to get personal.
将工作关系私人化的搭档
I got to go take a poop.
我要去拉屎
I was engaged to my first partner,
我跟我的第一个搭档订过婚
and he vanished under mysterious circumstances.
他却神秘地消失了
I've had 236 partners,
我有过236个搭档
and I've fallen in love with every single one of them.
我跟他们每一个都坠入过爱河
Nothing's gonna happen to me, kid.
我不会有事的
Tribeca, what the hell are you doing?!
翠贝卡 你要干嘛
Geils?
盖尔斯
I do, too.
我也愿意
I never had to do that before.
我以前是不会干这种事情的
Did you see me? My hands were shaking.
你刚才看到了吗 我的手在抖
I was sweating too. Shh. It's okay.
还大汗淋漓 嘘 没关系
It's over.
结束了
You've never opened up to anyone in your life,
你从未对生命中任何一个人打开心扉
and now you're finally taking a chance on someone.
而你刚才最终选择了我
How do you feel about that?
你感觉如何
I feel like this.
我喜欢这样
I need to use the little detective's room.
我得去去厕所
What?
怎么啦
I've just always wondered
我刚才一直在想
what you'd look like wearing my bomb vest.
你穿着我的防弹衣会是什么样子
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
Hi, there.
你好啊
Sergeant Pepper?
佩伯警官
Eddie? Hi, Angie.
埃迪 嗨 安琪
I thought you were... Shh.
我以为你已经 嘘
I want you to come with me to the other side.
我想要你跟我一起去世界的另一边
I...
我
I...
我
Nurse!
护士
Geils! McCormick! Get the hell in here!
盖尔斯 麦考密克 给我滚过来
McCormick, in 23 years of law enforcement,
麦考密克 在23年的执法生涯中
you're the best officer I've ever worked with...
你是我合作过的最棒的警官
judgment, initiative, investigative skills.
判断力 主动性 侦查技巧
That being said, you're being transferred back to vice.
也就是说 你被调回副总局了
See you around.
回见
What's up, Lieutenant? Looks like you saw a ghost.
怎么了 上尉 你看起来像见了鬼似的
Yes. But I have other news.
对 但我有另外的消息
You might want to sit down.
坐下来吧
She's awake.
她醒了
Angie?
安琪
She was awake for a minute, but now she's back out again.
她醒了一回 现在她又陷入昏迷了
I can't take this.
我受不了
Angie. Geils.
安琪 盖尔斯
Hello, old friend. Hello!
嗨 老朋友 你好啊
Angie. How you doing, girl?
安琪 你感觉怎么样
Tanner.
坦纳
Doctor said it'd be touch and go for a while.
医生说她的状态很不稳定
Damn it, I hate to see her like this.
该死 我不愿看到她这个样子
Angie, how are you feeling?
安琪 你感觉怎么样
I-I guess I'm okay.
我想我没问题
How long have I been out?
我昏迷多长时间了
About nine months.
大概九个月
Did someone leave a baby in the hallway?
有人把小孩丢在走廊了吗
Oh, yeah, sorry. That's me.
不好意思 是我
Is it mine?
是我的孩子吗
It's ours.
是我们的孩子
I need a minute to process this.
我需要点时间来消化这件事情
Why don't I take little Angie down to the cafeteria
要不我带着小安琪到楼下咖啡厅去
and let you guys talk?
让你们俩单独聊聊
You named her Angie? After me?
你给她取名叫安琪 用我的名字
Him. I named him after you.
是他 我给他取了你的名字
Look, you take it easy girl, all right?
听着 放轻松 好吗
Hey, where's Hoffman?
对了 霍夫曼在哪
He got into the evidence locker room
它溜进了证据屋
and ate some drug money.
偷吃了一些证物
He'll be suspended until he poops it out.
它已经被停职的 直到它拉出来
In order to win the grand prize,
为了赢得最终大奖
you must answer all four...
你需要回答全部四个...
Until then, I'll be working with Detective Small.
在此之前 我会与小侦探一起工作
Small? Very.
小侦探? 很小
How's it going?
大家好啊
What else did I miss?
我还错过了啥
Next you're gonna tell me you're seeing someone else.
是不是要告诉我 你在跟别人约会对吧
Geils! Tribeca!
盖尔斯 翠贝卡
Get the hell in here!
给我滚过来
Coming, Lieutenant.
来了 上尉
You wanted to see us, sir? Tribeca.
你找我们有什么事吗 长官 翠贝卡
How you doing, kid?
孩子 你怎么样了
Well, considering a year ago
如果就一年前
they were sweeping up my brains with a dustpan...
他们用簸箕清扫我的脑浆而言...
Bless you.
保佑你
How are you, sir?
长官 你还好吗
Well, since I'm now a year away from retirement,
既然我离退休只有一年期限了
the department requires I start building a boat
部门需要我建一艘船
with a whimsical name.
并取一个古怪的名字
But I'm not gonna lie.
但我并不想对你们撒谎
The Thousand Tomorrows is a long way from setting sail.
离这一天 还有很长远的时间
Geils, I got a fresh murder in for you.
盖尔斯 我给你接了一桩新的谋杀案
Tribeca, the shrink wants you riding a desk
翠贝卡 心理学家说你需要先做做文案工作
till you're back on your feet.
直到你恢复状态为止
I'm ready to work, Lieutenant.
我已经准备好了 上尉
You just got out of a coma, for God's sake.
我的天哪 你才刚从昏迷中苏醒
Hey! If Tribeca says she's ready, then she's ready.
听着 如果翠贝卡说她准备好了 她就真的是准备好了
Or do I have to show you my fist?
还是要我用拳头来告诉你
Well, it's not like we don't need you.
好吧 不是我们不需要你
It's an election year,
今年是选举年
and the mayor insists I crack down on murder.
市长要求我解决谋杀案件
Anything for a couple of votes.
尽一切所能换几张选票
There's a John Doe in the dog park
有一具尸体出现在
at the top of Laurel Canyon.
月桂谷顶上的溜狗公园
Check it out.
去确认一下
You really think she's ready?
你真的认为她已经准备好了吗
I don't know, Lieutenant.
我不知道啊 上尉
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait! Wait, wait! No!
等等 等等 不
No, no! Come on, come on, come on!
不 过来 过来
No, no! This is a crime scene!
别过来 这里是犯罪现场
You might want to take a look at it.
你应该过来看看这个
Good boy. All right.
干得不错 好的
What are we looking at, Tanner?
坦纳 发生的是什么事情
Got the call about 7:00 this morning.
我们早上七点钟接到电♥话♥
Guy walks his dog in the park.
一个人在公园里遛狗
Just chillin'.
正悠闲着
All of a sudden, sees a body...
突然发现了一具身体
dead and buried.
一具被埋起来的死尸
Well, not all the way burie‘d,
嗯 不是所有都埋起来了
but definitely all the way dead.
但绝对死透了
Let's take a look. Yeah.
咱们去看看 好的
Dr. Scholls.
休尔斯医生
Tribeca. Welcome back.
翠贝卡 欢迎回来
Hello, lover.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, that's right.
哦 对了
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表