剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Angie Tribeca"...
爆笑女警前情提要
She's awake.
她醒了
Sergeant Pepper?
佩伯警官
Angie.
安琪
How long have I been out?
我昏迷了多久
About nine months.
大约九个月
They said even if you did wake up,
他们说即使你醒过来
you wouldn't be you anymore.
你也不是原来的你了
It's possible that... Nobody asked you!
也许 没人问你
Hey, if you're gonna lose your mind
如果你每次陷入昏迷都要
every time you fall into a coma
发失心疯
and I abandon you for another woman
而我每次都要离你而去
who then raises your baby, thinking it's my Canadian love child,
另找新欢再养你的娃 再骗她这是我加拿大的私生子
it's gonna be a long second season.
这将会是一个漫长的第二季
Tribeca. Angie, it's me.
翠贝卡 安琪 是我
Sergeant Pepper?
佩伯警官
Eddie?
埃迪
I have to say, I really enjoyed talking to you.
我得说 我很喜欢和你聊天
Oh, me too.This has been great.
噢 我也是 感觉非常好
I haven't talked too much about my personal stuff?
我没说太多私事吧
Not at all. The whole reason I'm here
没有 我在这里的全部原因
is because I got dumped, so it was nice to know
是我被抛弃了 所以能知道
that somebody else is going through it.
有人和我同病相怜也不错
So, what are you gonna do about this old flame of yours?
那么 你打算怎么处理这个旧情人
The dead one I keep imagining is calling me?
我一直幻想给我打电♥话♥的已故之人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I say go for it! I mean...
你应该放手去争取 我的意思是
Tribeca! Wrap it up!
翠贝卡 别闹了
We got another jumper on the other side of town,
镇子另一端还有个跳楼的
and we need the pad!
我们需要气垫啊
What do you say? Ready to come down?
你怎么说 准备好下去了吗
Yeah. I want to live.
对 我想活下去
In fact, I'm going to...
事实上 我将
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
I just have to take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
Geils, what's up?
盖尔斯 怎么了
Okay. Be right there.
好的 马上来
I can't get him to calm down.
我没法让他安静下来
Why don't we let Tribeca give it a shot?
为什么不让翠贝卡试试呢
Even though it's a baby I had with some chick from Canada,
即使这娃是我加拿大的私生子
Tribeca might have a special connection to it.
翠贝卡也可能有某种特殊联♥系♥
No, no. That's fine. I... Go ahead, Angie.
不不 没事 我 去吧 安琪
She said she doesn't want to, Jay.
她说她不想 杰
I could try.
我可以试试
She said she could try.
她说她可以试试
Fine.
好吧
Hello, sir.
你好啊 先生
How are you?
你好吗
It actually worked.
这真的有用
It's probably just the cough syrup kicking in.
可能只是因为止咳糖浆开始起作用了
Maybe I do have a maternal bone in my body, after all.
也许我体内真的有母性存在
Shh. Go to sleep.
嘘 去睡吧
What do you got on the skull, babe?
你在头骨上发现了什么 宝贝
Well, you gave me quite a challenge this time.
你这次给了我一个挺大的挑战
The skull had been in the water over a week.
头骨在水里泡了超过一周
What the fish and birds didn't pick clean,
组织即使没被鱼和鸟吃完
the salt water dissolved.
也会被盐水溶解
So, nothing, then. Easy.
所以 什么也没发现 淡定
I'm sure you have something, right, Dr. Scholls?
我肯定你发现了什么 对吗 休尔斯医生
I do. I was able to get a proper tissue sample,
没错 我提取了适当的组织样本
and with the help of the new DNA image-rendering software,
在最新的DNA影像建构演算软件的帮助下
we should have an image of the victim's face shortly.
我们可以立刻得到被害人的脸部图像
Little Angie licked the slide,
虽然那小孩舔过这头骨
but that shouldn't affect the results.
但应该并不影响结果
System crashed.
系统崩溃
Tribeca!
翠贝卡
The shrink says you're blowing off your sessions.
心理医生说你停止了疗程
Yeah. That's because I don't need them. I'm fine.
没错 因为我不需要了 我很好
You exploded. You were in a coma for a year,
你经历了爆♥炸♥ 你昏迷了一年
and now the guy you loved is banging the head of forensics!
而现在你爱的男人在搞法医部的头头
Easy! Sorry!
淡定 抱歉
The vagina of forensics.
在搞法医部的阴♥道♥
If that was my life, I'd have a bullet sandwich
要是换成我的话
for dinner and six feet of dirt for dessert.
老子会马上吞枪自杀算了
Now get up there.
你给我马上去见心理医生
Geils, go check on the dental records.
盖尔斯 去查牙科记录
I'll catch up with you.
我们待会儿见
Forensics dental lab. Please hold.
法医部牙医实验室 请稍等
Skull found in ocean?
海里发现的头骨
Hi, Dr. Helm.
嗨 赫尔姆医生
Jay...
杰
you've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲着我
I'm teasing!
我在开玩笑
Come on. Have a seat.
来吧 坐下
Let's see what we have here today.
让我们看看今天都有啥
Open.
张嘴
Very nice.
很好
Face towards me a little bit more.
脸朝我这边一点
Bit more.
再移一点
That's it.
好了
Let's take a picture.
来拍个片子
There. All right.
这里 好
Should I leave the room for this?
我应该去房♥间外避一下吗
Oh, no. It's fine.
噢 不用 没事的
No more radiation than you get if you're microwaving a burrito.
你平时用微波炉的时候所受辐射更多呢
All right.
搞定
The computer will just take a minute
电脑会花一分钟
to run the x-rays against the database.
将X光结果与数据库对照
How about I give you a little polish?
我给你抛光怎么样
Open.
张嘴
So, anyway. My youngest, Jeremy, is off to Brown,
所以 总之 我幼子 杰勒米 去了布朗大学
leaving me with a bit of an empty nest.
留下我这个空巢老人
Have you heard of this new Airbnb?
你听说过最近很火 找民宿软体吗
I think it sounds fantastic.
我觉得听起来不错
But Ruth, well, she won't sleep in another person's bed,
但是露丝她不肯睡在别人的床上
so, go figure.
所以 再考虑吧
Ooh! We have a match.
噢 有结果了
Mr. Thirsty, clean him up.
来来来 漱漱口
Ah. Your teeth belong to Kobayashi Maru.
啊 你的牙齿属于小林丸先生
Sushi chef. Owned his own restaurant.
做寿司的 有自己的餐馆
Missing report filed nine days ago.
九天前被报告失踪
And his age... 71.
他的年龄 71岁
So, he's on his way out anyway.
所以 他反正也活不久了
Thanks, Doc. You're a genius.
谢谢你 医生 你是个天才
Tanner?
坦纳
Do you have an appointment with the shrink, too?
你也约了心理医生吗
No. Shrink broke his back,
不 他摔断了背
and since I have a PhD in behavioral psychology
我作为专攻创伤后遗症的
with a focus on post-traumatic stress,
心理学博士
I'm the guy that's always got to fill in.
常常要来这里替班
Okay.
好吧
last couple of weeks have been a pretty big adjustment.
这几周以来发生的事 让我整个小生活都不同了
Scholls and Geils are dating,
休尔斯和盖尔斯俩人在一起了
they're raising my child,
在抚养我的孩子
my dead ex-fiancé keeps calling my phone.
死去的前未婚夫还总打我电♥话♥
And how does that make you feel?
这些给你什么感觉
A little anxious. There's been some dark moments.
有点小焦虑 我就照直说
I'm not gonna lie.
有时候简直负能量爆棚
I can understand that.
我能理解
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表