剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
But it won't be ready till 3:00.
但是要3点才能好
No, no. No upgrade, then. No upgrade.
不不 不升级了
I'm gonna need a credit card for incidentals, please.
麻烦给我信♥用♥卡♥用来付杂费
Take it.
拿走
Oh, I see you're a rewards club member.
我看到你们是优悦会会员
Would you like to pay with points?
你们要用积分支付吗
No, just charge it.
不 就付钱吧
You have 19,000 points.
你有19000分
Sir, please just give us a room.
先生 拜托就给我们开房♥就好了
Hurry up!
快点
Okay, but if you pay with points,
好吧 但是如果你们积分付款
you're eligible for a free continental breakfast.
你们就可以获得免费的欧式早餐
Just give us a room!
就只要给我们开房♥就好了
That would be a basket of fresh pastries,
会有一篮子的新鲜糕点
a hot pot of tea or coffee,
一壶热茶或者咖啡
and a glass of fresh-squeezed juice.
还有一杯鲜榨果汁
Sir! I cannot stress this enough.
先生我受不了这些了
We just want keys to a room.
我们只想要拿钥匙开房♥
Okay. How many keys would you like?
好吧 你们要几把钥匙
One key, right now.
一把 现在
Oh, boy. Key reader's gone on the fritz.
好吧 钥匙机器有点故障
Dale!
戴尔
Okay, I clicked on 601, then star, enter, and then print.
好吧 我选了601 标星 确认 打印
No, no. That's the old system.
不不 这是旧的系统
Why don't I help you folks here at my station?
不如你去我那边 再帮你们办理手续吧
Oh, my God!
天哪
So sorry about that. Here you go.
很抱歉 这给你
Lieutenant Atkins recommends that you all stay
长官建议你们都待在这安全屋
in the safe house until any potential threat subsides.
直到潜在威胁得已解决
How do we even know these threats are credible?
这些所谓的威胁是真是假都不知
We have multiple sources
我们有线人报知
who have corroborated the threats.
证实有人想杀害你
Oh, dear. That's terrifying.
天哪 这太可怕了
Sir, ma'am, your safety is our highest priority,
两位 你们的安全是我的要职
and this is the only place the department can assure you
而这间安全屋是唯一一个
that nothing, absolutely nothing, will happen to you.
完完全全让你不会受到任何伤害的地方
Well, I think it's lovely.
好吧 我认为这里挺可爱的
Do you at least know who's
你们至少知道谁是
behind all this nonsense?
这些无稽之谈的幕后黑手吧
We believe it's an organization
我们认为背后有一个组织
called Mayhem Global
叫做暴♥力♥全球
headed up by an ex-cop named Edward Pepper
由一个叫做♥爱♥德华佩伯的前警官领导
and a former FBI operative named Diane Duran
还有一个前FBI探员 叫做黛安·杜兰
who escaped from prison this morning.
她刚在今早越狱了
So you know nothing. Great.
所以你们什么都不知道 好极了
We don't fully understand their motive,
我们不能完全掌握他们的动向
but we do that they're
但是我们知道他们
very interested in Dreyfuss' victory.
是想让德雷福斯在选举中胜出
And one thing that they're not interested in
而他们不想的
is whether you live or die.
就是你活着
If anybody kills my husband, it's going to be me.
若有人想把我老公杀了 那肯定是我
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You can't tell me what to do.
你不能对我指手划脚
I'm a grown mayor, and today is my re-election.
我是一名在任的市长 今天是我连任的日子
I've got a vote to cast,
我得到票站拉票
and I've got a victory party to attend.
晚上还有庆祝晚会要参加
Mayor Perry doesn't cower in fear.
佩里市长绝不会在此时退缩
Come on, Katie. Okay.
走吧 凯蒂 好的
No-o-o-o!
不不不
How in the hell did they get to the safe house?
他们究竟是怎么接近安全屋的
No idea, but we moved the the mayor to an Arby's,
并不知道 但我们已把市长送到快餐店
hoping for better luck.
希望能安然无恙
We came as soon as we heard,
我们已经立马赶来的了
and then we left for the precinct.
然后我们去了选区
I'm tired of playing catch-up with these guys.
我已经厌倦和他们玩躲猫猫了
We need a plan.
我们需要一个计划
And we need one before the mayor casts his vote
我们需要在市长到小学直播投票前
on live TV at the elementary school.
梦出一个计划
How about this for a plan?
这个计划怎么样
The mayor casts his vote on live TV
市长在电视上直播
at the elementary school.
在小学里投票
Um, that's a great idea, Tribeca.
恩 这是个好主意 翠贝卡
But just for the heck of it, why don't we keep brainstorming?
但是见鬼去吧 我们再集思广益吧
No, don't you see? It's perfect.
你不觉得吗 简直完美
We do exactly what Pepper's expecting.
我们就按照佩伯要求的做
We put the mayor where Pepper wants him,
我们把市长安置在佩伯定的地方
and then when the mouse goes in for the cheese...
等老鼠进来吃奶酪...
He eats the cheese. we spring the trap.
他会来吃奶酪 我们就布置陷阱
Unless someone's got a better metaphor,
除非有人有更好的想法
we go with Tribeca's plan.
我们就按翠贝卡说的做
I got something with a fox and a chicken guarding a bridge,
我有一个关于狐狸和鸡守大桥想法
but it's just not coming together. Let's move.
但就是没法结尾 开始行动吧
I noticed the lieutenant was playing the guitar.
我发现警长在弹吉他
Okay. Calm down, Detective.
好了 放轻松
You got the job.
你有事做了
Mr. Mayor!
市长先生
How do you feel today about the election?!
你对今天的竞选怎么看
Who you gonna vote for, Mr. Mayor?
市长先生 你会投给谁
Are you feeling confident?
你对自己有信心吗
You ran a good campaign, Mr. Mayor.
市长先生 你的竞选活动很出色
They're totally buying it.
事情进行的很顺利
Remind me to give Jenkins in our creature shop an "attaboy."
提醒我给我们特效部门的詹金斯一个说个赞
Will do.
记住了
It's incredible, isn't it?
那公仔很棒 对吧
Tribeca, Tanner, the package is coming inside.
翠贝卡 坦纳 包裹要进来了
What package? What's it look like?
什么包裹 长什么样
Is it for me? The fake mayor we made.
是我的包裹吗 包裹是我们做的假市长
I see him. Wow!
我看到他了 哇哦
Jenkins really nailed it this time.
詹金斯这次干得不错
Remind me to tell him what a great job he...
提醒我告诉他这次做的有多棒
Already on it.
知道了
Where's the actual mayor?
真的市长在哪
Completely safe inside that soft-top Jeep over there.
在那边那辆软顶吉普车里 绝对安全
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪
Well, now it doesn't even matter if he wins.
好吧 现在就算他赢了也没用了
The city's not paying for that.
这样炸毁的车不能报销啊
Mr. Mayor, you're all right? Yes.
市长先生 你没事吧 没事
Fortunately, I went to go get a shave ice
很幸运 我正好
at exactly the right moment.
去买♥♥了一杯刨冰
A shave ice? In this part of town?
刨冰 在这附近买♥♥的
Duran.
是杜兰
Don't eat that. It could be poison.
别吃 它可能有毒
Jenkins.
詹金斯真有你的
Stop! Police!
停车 我是警♥察♥
Damn!
该死
How the hell did Pepper know that the mayor was in that Jeep?
佩伯警官怎么会知道市长在那辆吉普车里
He's obvious got someone inside the police department.
他肯定在警♥察♥局内安有卧底
I didn't do it. God!
我不是卧底
Go to the dark side one time,
去了一趟监狱
and suddenly you're that guy.
我就成那样的人了
Well, I'm tired of hiding.
我受不了再躲躲藏藏了
I'm the mayor of Los Angeles.
我是洛杉矶的市长
And as of 10:00 tonight,
今晚十点
I'm gonna be the mayor of Los Angeles,
我将再一次成为洛杉矶的市长
so you do what you need to do.
所以你们把自己的事情做好
I've got a victory gala to attend.
我要去参加庆功会
Hang on, Joe.
等等
I'm taking personal responsibility for your safety.
我要保证你的人身安全
Detectives, I'm counting on you to bring down Mayhem Global.
各位 打败暴♥力♥全球就靠你们了
And until then, I'm not leaving the mayor's side.
在那之前 我会在市长身边寸步不离
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表