剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Angie Tribeca"...
爆笑女警 前情提要 ...
You're under arrest for the murder of Angie Tribeca.
你因谋杀安琪·翠贝卡而被捕了
But that is her.
那不就是她吗
This is not Angie Tribeca.
她不是安琪·翠贝卡
All right, Tribeca, I'm gonna ask you this one last time!
好了 翠贝卡 我最后再问你一次
And goddamn it, I want an answer!
回答我 该死的
Do you want water?!
你要喝水吗
Who are you?
你是谁
You murdered someone named Angie Tribeca 19 years ago
你在十九年前杀了一个叫安琪·翠贝卡的人
and took her identity. Why?
然后冒用了她的身份 为什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
We should just stick her on death row.
我们应该判她死刑
I can get her in.
交给我吧
Give me a minute with her alone, Joe.
乔 让我和她单独待一会儿
Please?
拜托了
All right, Tribeca, Angie,
好了 不管你叫什么
whatever the hell your name is.
翠贝卡还是安琪
It's me.
是我
Now, you're the best cop I've ever known
你是我知道的最厉害的警♥察♥
and I need you on my team.
并且我的团队需要你
But I have to know the truth.
但是我必须要知道真♥相♥
There never was an Angie Tribeca.
根本没有安琪·翠贝卡这个人
My first job out of high school was at the DMV.
我高中毕业后的第一份工作是在车管局
It was a living hell...
就是个活地狱...
issuing licenses, updating changes of address...
发驾照 改住址...
Trying to explain organ donation
跟不会说英语的人
to non English speakers.
解释器官捐献
And then, I had an idea.
就在那时 我有了一个主意
I would become someone else.
我能变为其他人
Since the DMV system was linked up
因为车管局的系统
with all the other government agencies,
和所有其它政♥府♥部门的系统是相连的
I was able to create the person I wanted to be.
所以我能创造一个我想要成为的人
All I needed was a name.
我只需要一个名字
You remember how I said there never was an Angie Tribeca?
你记得我说过从来都没有安琪·翠贝卡吗
Well, I found out there was one, and her accident death
其实有一个 她浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥中的意外死亡
at a meet cute sparked off this investigation.
引发了此次调查
This is a whopper of a pickle you put us in, Tribeca.
弥天大谎啊 翠贝卡
But we're gonna fight it with everything we have...
但我们会拼尽全力...
the police union, the ACLU, the Blue Man Group.
警♥察♥工会 美国公民自♥由♥工会 德云社
Hell, we'll hire a lawyer if we have to.
有必要的话再雇个律师
But I swear on my mother's life, you are not going to jail.
我以我老娘的性命发誓 你不会进监狱的
I'm so sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉
No, I'm so sorry about your mom.
没关系 替我问候你母亲
Take care, Tribeca. I'll see you in 20 years.
保重 翠贝卡 二十年后再相会
二十年后
Come again!
欢迎再来
Angie Tribeca?
安琪·翠贝卡吗
Yeah. Are you Ronaldo?
我是 你是罗纳尔多
It says you're supposed to be in a Kia.
你应该开起亚啊
Zero stars.
差评
Morning, sleepyhead.
早上好 小懒虫
Lieutenant? It's Captain now.
警督 现在是警监了
Captain, what's going on?
警监 什么情况
It's not Captain anymore.
不再是警监了
I left the force years ago.
我几年前就离开警署了
Why am I here? What's happening?
我在哪 我在干什么
There's no time for a full explanation,
没时间跟你解释
but the short version is,
长话短说
we've been recruited to something called
我们被招到了一个叫
the Special Division Force,
特别行动小组的部门
a top secret unit founded by the Vice President
副总统建立的最高机密单位
to take on cases outside the scope
专门处理传统执法部门
of traditional law enforcement.
职责范围之外的案件
But you'll be pleased to know there's some familiar faces
但你会高兴地看到 一些熟悉的面孔
coming along for the ride.
将会继续参与这个计划
Scholls.
肖勒
What's new?
最近可好
Nothing much.
一般般
I have Lyme disease now.
得了莱姆病
Hoffman! Been away for 20 years.
霍夫曼 二十年前就去世了
Say hello to Hoffman's grandson,
和霍夫曼的孙子打个招呼吧
Hoffman.
霍夫曼
And now for some faces which may not be so familiar.
还有一些你可能不太熟的人
This is Maria Charo, a genius in applied psychology,
这是玛利亚· 沙罗 应用心理学天才
recruited from a local college.
大专毕业
By observing body language and microexpressions,
通过观察身体语言和微表情
she can basically read your mind.
她基本可以猜透你的心思
Any good cop can read a perp's mind.
任何一个好警♥察♥都能读懂罪犯的心思
You're constipated.
你便秘
It's been this way for days.
已经好几天了
You're starting to wonder if it will ever end.
你开始怀疑还能不能好
Lucky guess.
算你狠
Look, sir, this is all a bit overwhelming.
我现在真的一脸懵逼
Damn it, Tribeca,
该死的 翠贝卡
we need you on this team.
团队需要你
We're talking international espionage,
我们在谈论国际间谍活动
balance of power stuff.
力量平衡之类的
If we have an off day, people die.
如果我们休息一天 就会有人死去
And if that's not enough to sway you...
如果这还不足以说服你...
there's one more member of the team that I'd like you to meet.
我想再为你引见一名队员
Geils!
盖尔
Geils?
盖尔
Mom...
妈妈...
it's me.
是我
This is Angela Geils, Jr.
这是小安琪拉·盖尔
The son you abandoned when he was 2.
两岁时 你遗弃了他
爆笑女警 第四季第01集
His name is Pierre Cardin.
他的名字是皮尔·卡丹
Sorry, Murphy, above your pay grade.
抱歉 墨菲 不关你事
He's the French Ambassador to the U.N.
他是法国驻联♥合♥国♥大使
and an outspoken opponent of the Frexit movement.
公开反对法国脱欧
Needless to say,
所以不用说
Mr. Cardin has made a lot of pro Frexit enemies.
卡丹先生招惹了很多支持法国脱欧的人
So we're headed to the U.N.?
所以我们要去联♥合♥国♥
Minnesota. Monsieur Cardin is a very vain man.
明尼苏达 卡丹先生是个非常虚荣的人
He's decided to undergo an elective scrotal rejuvenation
他决定去著名的黄芥末诊所
at the renowned Mustard Clinic.
接受一个选择性阴囊复壮手术
If you're messing with your boy bells,
如果你不满意你的尺寸
that's where you want to go. I hear.
那就是你要去的地方
So, let me guess... someone plans to take him out
所以有人要在他手术时
while he's undergoing this procedure.
干掉他
If Cardin dies, then the Frexit becomes a fait accomplis,
如果卡丹死了 法国脱欧就会变为既定事实
at which point, it becomes very difficult to stop.
届时 这一切将势不可挡
So, we will go undercover at the Mustard Clinic,
所以 我们将秘密进入黄芥末诊所
blend into the hospital's genre, infiltrate the surgery,
加入医院的各部门 渗透进手术室
and take down whoever is planning the assassination.
然后拿下计划暗♥杀♥他的人
Scholls, pass out the tech.
肖勒 把装备发下去
These are watches.
这些是手表
They will tell you the time as soon
只要一带上
as they're strapped to your wrist.
就会立刻告诉你时间
Water resistant, not water proof.
耐水 但不防水
Know the difference.
要明白两者的区别
These are pants.
这些是裤子
They'll cover your body and provide pouches for storage...
可以遮住身体 还有口袋放东西
Can I sit down?
我可以坐下吗
Yeah.
坐吧
Have you spoken to your father?
和你♥爸♥谈过了
He's busy with his own precinct now.
他正忙着管他的辖区
Look, I I'm sure you have some feelings about the fact
我知道你肯定有些埋怨
that I sent you to boarding school when you were 2.
我在你两岁时就把你送去寄宿学校
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表