剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
♪ It was a clear black night, a clear white moon ♪
♪ 那是个月明星稀的晚上 ♪
♪ Warren G was on the streets ♪
♪ 华伦·G就在街上闲逛 ♪
♪ Trying to consume some skirts ♪
♪ 准备买♥♥两条裙子 ♪
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Thanks, Mark.
谢谢你 马克
Now we're even.
现在我们两清了
Yeah, we're all safe here.
对 我们都安全了
Hoffman was incredible.
霍夫曼简直太棒了
He busted down the door,
他将门爆破开
disarmed 12 men, and rescued 5 hostages.
令12个人缴械投降 还救了5个人♥质♥
Tanner, don't drink that!
坦纳 别喝那个
Man, I brought that from home!
哥们 那可是我从家里带来的
I need you to pay a visit to Peter Warren.
我需要你去调查一下彼得·沃伦
His grandfather died six days ago from a fall down the stairs.
他的爷爷六天前因为从楼梯上掉下来而亡
You almost got us killed so I could comfort a guy
你差点把我们都弄死就是为了
who lost his grandfather?
让我去安慰一个失去爷爷的人
It's not just him.
不仅仅是他
There's three other incidents
发生在上个月还有另外三桩案子
of senior citizens falling down the stairs in the last month.
都是关于老人失足摔死的事故
Geils, please. Old people are dying.
盖尔斯 求你了 老年人正在灭亡
Would you listen to yourself?
你自己听听你自己说的
"Geils, please. Old people are dying."
"盖尔斯 求你了 老年人正在灭亡"
Is that what I sound like?
我声音是这样子的吗
Angie, I know it's frustrating being chained to a desk,
安吉 我知道不能出去办案是一件令人沮丧的事情
but you can't start chasing murders that aren't there.
但你也不能追捕不存在的罪犯啊
Geils, if you have a shred of feeling left for me,
盖尔斯 如果你对我还有一丝感觉的话
you'll do this.
你就帮我做
That is so unfair.
那太不公平了
Okay, well, if you don't do it,
好吧 如果你不做
then you hate me, and you hope I'll die.
那就代表你讨厌我 而且不想我活下去
That's just crossing a line. You got to go.
你太过分了 你得挂了
Liukin is coming.
柳金正朝你方向走
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh, Peter Warren? Jay Geils, LAPD.
是彼得·沃伦吗 我是杰·盖尔斯 来自洛杉矶警局
LAPD? What's this about?
警♥察♥局 有什么事吗
I feel a bit ridiculous even saying this,
我知道这样说有点荒谬
but I have a couple questions
但我还是要问几个问题
concerning the death of your grandfather, Doug Warren.
关于你爷爷道格·沃伦的死
Doug Warren?
道格·沃伦
Wow. That's a name I haven't heard in... six days.
这名字我已经... 六天没有听过了
What's going on, Honey?
亲爱的 发生什么了
This detective is asking about Doug Warren.
这位警探在询问关于道格·沃伦的事情
Your grandfather?
你的爷爷
You know he died six days ago.
你知道他早在六天前就去世了吧
Yeah, I know, I'm glad you guys remember him.
我知道 我很高兴你们还记得他
Sorry to dredge up the past, but do you mind if I come in?
很抱歉勾起伤心的回忆 但是 我可以进去说吗
Most of his stuff was long gone,
他的大多数物品都没有了
but I found one that fell behind the desk.
但是我在桌子的后面发现了这个
Wow. You look so young.
哇 你看起来真年轻
Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking with that haircut.
是啊 当年都不知道怎么会剪这发型的
If you think back, was there anything unusual about the way he passed away?
你回想一下 在他去世时有没有不寻常的事呢
Boy, oh, boy,
唉哟 唉哟
I can barely remember two weeks ago, let alone six days.
我连两个礼拜前的事都忘了 更何况是六天前的
Honey?
亲爱的 你呢
Uh... it was late afternoon.
那是一个下午接近傍晚的时候
We'd gone grocery shopping, and when we got back,
我们去杂货店买♥♥东西 等我们回来之后
he was lying at the bottom of the stairs, dead as a doornail.
发现他躺在楼梯的底下 已经死了
Is that right, Honey?
是这样的吗 亲爱的
Sounds right, but honestly, it's really murky.
听起来应该是的 但说实话 我已经记不清了
Mind if I take a look at his room?
我可以看看他的房♥间吗
We turned it into a gym.
我们把它改造成了健身房♥
Hmm... must have been two, three days ago.
都已经改过了好几天了
Can you give me a minute, Pete?
能让我单独看看吗 皮特
It's "Peter," but go ahead.
是 "彼得" 请吧
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
我都不知道我要找什么
Well, you busted the case wide open, Tribeca.
翠贝卡 你可让这桩案子重见天日了
Are you being sarcastic?
你在挖苦我吗
No, I'm being serious. Crime of the century.
不 我是认真的 世纪大罪案
Old man falls down the stairs, dies, call the newspaper.
老人失足摔死 快打去报社啊
Are you serious? 'Cause it's ringing now.
你是认真的 因为我现在就在打给他们
Next time you want to send someone on a wild goose chase,
下次你要找人跑腿别找我
call Detective Garrity.
找加里蒂警探
You used my feelings for you
你利用我对你的感情
to get me to do your dirty work.
让我帮你做见不得人的事情
Well, here you go... souvenir from the deceased.
那 给你吧 死人的纪念品
I'm sorry, the mailbox for the L.A. Times is full.
对不起 "洛城时报" 的语♥音♥信箱已满
They were all Perry donors.
他们都是佩里的捐款人
Who were all Perry donors?
谁都是佩里的捐款人
I know I'm on desk duty, but I've spent the day investigating
我知道我被调去当文书 但我花了一整天调查
what I believe to be a series of connected murders.
我相信是一连串的谋杀案件
If this is a joke, Tribeca,
如果这是笑话 翠贝卡
it's one of your best ones.
这是迄今为止你最好的一个
It's based in truth, but ultimately absurd.
起于现实 落于荒谬
Someone is killing senior citizens
有人在推老人下楼
by pushing them down the stairs.
谋杀他们
You just topped it. I don't know how you did it.
你又讲了一个大笑话了 到底怎么做得到的
I'm having Dr. Edelweiss re-autopsy all the...
我让艾德维斯医生重新尸检
Are you insane, Tribeca?
你疯了吗 翠贝卡
You're investigating the deaths of hundred-year-old people?
你要调查百岁老人的死亡吗
Not deaths... murders... and get this...
不是死亡 是谋杀 还有注意
They were all Mayor Perry donors.
他们都是佩顿市长的捐款人
What else did you find out? Their hair was white?
你还发现了什么 他们的头发都是白的
They smelled like soup? They were set in their ways?
他们闻起来像老火汤 还是他们快上路了
I checked the campaign finance data,
我查过了竞选经济数据
and combined, they gave over $200,000.
合起来他们捐赠了20万美金
I am gonna say this once...
我再说一次
Stand down. Stand down.
站边去 站边去
What if this is somehow linked to Councilman Dreyfuss?
要是这些联♥系♥到了德莱弗斯议员
What if Mayhem Global is somehow involved in this? What if...
要是暴♥力♥全球涉及其中呢 要是
What if, what if, what if?
要是 要是 要是
Your "what ifs" are gonna cost me my job and my pension.
你的 "要是" 会害我失业失养老金啊
I have $80,000 into a boat with major plumbing problems,
我八万元的养老金与市长息息相关
and you're drumming up political scandals
你却招来更多政♥治♥丑闻
based on dead old people?
而证据是一堆死去的老人吗
Now, I don't want to hear another word.
现在 我不想再听到一个字
Smigmo.
两个字
You got a lot of nerve, Tribeca.
你很有胆量 翠贝卡
This is a complete violation of my...
这完全是侵犯我的...
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我马上过去
What do you have for me?
找我什么事
I think something you'll find quite illuminating.
我想你会觉得这很有启发性
We re-autopsied all the bodies of elderly people
我们重新尸检那些
who met their demise by a fall.
失足摔死的老人尸体
Cursory examination revealed no signs of foul play,
初步的测试没有显示有犯罪的迹象
no struggle, no defensive wounds, no bruising.
没有挣扎 没有防御性伤口 没有挫伤
What? No bruising?
什么 没有挫伤
But these people fell down the stairs.
但这些人从楼上摔下来
And were killed instantly, no less.
并立即致死
I'm afraid you've lost me.
我搞糊涂了
Bruising can only occur when the heart is still beating.
挫伤只有在心脏跳动时才会显现出来
Okay, so...?
所以
So, if we could get their hearts beating again,
所以 如果我们能让他们心脏重新跳动
what could that reveal?
那能看出什么
I don't know, but I'm riveted.
我不知道 但我有点明白了
Please tell me more without delay.
麻烦快点告诉我 不要再拖了
Now, if only we could get
现在 只要我们能让
Agnes here's heart beating again...
艾格尼丝的心脏重新跳动
We could see what the bruising pattern
我们就能看到她坠楼后
would have been after her fall.
挫伤的样子
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表