剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
You didn't know.
你还不知道
Do we know how he died?
知道他是怎么死的了吗
We found some bruising on his neck,
我们在他的脖子上发现了一些瘀伤
so strangulation's a possibility.
所以可能是被勒死的
Anyone else in the park when they found the body?
他们发现尸体的时候公园里还有其他什么人吗
Just a trainer that comes here every day...
只有一个每天都来这里的训练员
Anne·Muffet.
安妮·墨菲
Said she's seen the deceased in the park before,
她说她之前在公园里见过死者
but never spoke to him.
但从来没和他说过话
Let's take a look at our John·Doe's name.
咱们来看看这位无名氏叫啥吧
If he still has his wallet, it wasn't a robbery.
如果他的钱包还在 那这不是抢劫
Jonathan Dough.
乔纳森·杜夫
What do we got, Scholls?
有什么线索
We turned Dough's apartment upside down.
我们把他的公♥寓♥翻了个底朝天
Didn't find a thing.
也没发现什么
Keep us posted.
有进展随时通知我们
Will do.
收到
Angie, listen, me and Scholls...
安琪 听着 我和休尔斯
It's fine, Geils.
没关系的 盖尔斯
They said even if you did wake up,
他们说即使你真醒来了
you wouldn't be you anymore.
你也不再是你了
You'd be a distant echo.
你只会成为脑内的小天使
A memory.
一段回忆
More shadow than human being.
怎至变成行尸走肉一样
And fat. I get it.
还有变得更胖 我懂了
You think I would have waited around for you?
你以为我是在等你吗
No way. Yeah, right.
没门 好吧
No way.
没门
All right, well, Scholls thinks I had the baby
对了 休尔斯认为我在加拿大
with some chick in Canada...
有一个孩子还和些少♥妇♥有染
Yeah, don't worry about it.
不必担心
But, uh, if you had some pictures you could send,
但是 额 如果你有些能发的照片
I-I'd like that.
那再好不过了
Well, I kind of made her up, so I don't...
少♥妇♥什么我都是骗人的 所以...
The baby. You guys looking for John·Dough?
我指那孩子 你们在找乔纳森·杜夫吗
Anything you can tell us about him?
有什么消息要告知吗
Moved in two weeks ago.
他两周前搬过来的
Had this weird thing
奇怪的是
about not being in a good mood most of the time.
大部分时间心情都不是很好
I don't want to call him sad, but...
我不想说他是伤心 但是
And what about his routine? Anything out of the ordinary?
那么他的作息呢 有没有任何不合常理的事情
Every day around 8:30, he'd come out
每天早上八点半左右 他会
with this rectangular box with a handle
带着个有手柄的长方形盒子
and some kind of hot beverage.
还有些热饮出门
He'd be gone all day.
他会出去一整天
Then, around 6:00, he's back.
然后 大约六点钟的时候 他就回来
Box, no beverage.
带着盒子 但没饮料
Then you don't hear from him all night long.
然后一整晚你都听不到他动静
Boom! Next morning, box and beverage.
接着 第二天 依旧盒子和饮料
I don't want to say he lived and slept here
我不想说他是吃住在这儿
and then went to work, but...
然后去上班 但是
Friends? Acquaintances?
有朋友或熟人吗
This was weird.
这很奇怪
He had this woman that he was married to.
他有妻子
Then they decided to stop being married and live separately.
后来他们决定停止婚姻并分居
I don't want to say divorce, but...
我不想说是离婚 但是
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Jane Dough? LAPD.
你是简·杜夫吗 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
It's "Douzjh." The "G-H" is pronounced.
是杜衰才对
Can we come in?
我们能进去吗
We're very sorry to hear about your ex-husband.
我们对你前夫的事感到很抱歉
Are you?
你呢
Tribeca, take it easy.
翠贝卡 放松
I'm fine.
我很好
Just because we're divorced
虽然我俩离婚了
doesn't mean I'm happy that he's dead.
但不代表他死了我会高兴啊
We were high-school sweethearts.
我们是高中时在一起的
Ever since college.
又从大学到现在
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Not dead, I mean. Last night.
我是指 他在生时 昨晚
I dropped by his new place around 8:00 to pick up our dog.
八点左右我到他的新家接我们的狗
We had an argument, and I left.
我们吵了一架 然后我离开了
What was the argument about?
为什么争吵
I told him to get some plants for his new apartment...
我让他给新房♥子装饰点植物
which, of course, made him furious.
当然 这让他很液动
I just find plants and animals
我只是觉得动植物
liven a place up a little bit, don't you?
会为房♥子增加点生气 不是吗
Yeah. So do humans.
多住几个人也有同样效果
The scratch marks on your neck...
你脖子上的抓痕
Was there some sort of physical altercation?
是因为有肢体冲突吗
I'm afraid Bruce has a little bit of a flea problem.
恐怕是布鲁斯狗狗长了些跳蚤的缘故
Don't you find it unusual that your ex-husband
难道你没发现你的前夫在狗狗公园不带条狗
was at the dog park without a dog?
是不正常的吗
Should I be speaking to a lawyer?
我应该叫上我的律师吗
No, ma'am.
不用 女士
That would make our job a lot harder.
那会加重我们的工作负担
The ex-wife doesn't have an alibi,
这前妻没有辩解
but until we find a murder weapon or a cause of death,
但在我们找到凶器之前
we have nothing on her.
根本不能把她拘捕
Jane·Dough wasn't the last person to see him alive.
简·杜夫并不是最后一个见他的人
Seems he had an appointment
似乎他和狗狗训练员安妮·墨菲
with the dog trainer, Anne Muffet, at 11:00 p.m.
在午夜11点有个约会
Tanner, you and Small take a run at Muffet.
坦纳你和小侦探去调查一下
About that, sir. I can't find Detective Small.
关于那个 长官 我找不到小侦探在哪
What do you mean, you can't find her? I mean I looked everywhere.
你什么意思 你找不到她了 我哪儿都找遍了
I retraced my footsteps, looked in the lost and found.
我沿着原路 一直找到失物处理中心
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, a new detective is coming out of your paycheck.
那招募新探员的钱 就在你工资里扣吧
Oh, that's cold.
也太冷血了吧
Geils,
盖尔斯
you and Tribeca see what you can dig up on the Dough divorce.
你和翠贝卡从杜夫的离婚入手 看看会查到什么
How's she holding up?
她是怎么缓过来的
I think you meant to pull aside Geils, sir.
我觉得你是想把盖尔斯晾到一边 长官
Right.
是的
All right, well, if you see him around,
好了 如果你见到他
ask him how you're holding up.
问他你是怎么缓过来的
Will do.
我会的
Thanks for coming in, Miss Muffet.
谢谢你能来 墨菲女士
I have a few questions to ask you.
我有几个问题要问你
Sit!
坐
Shake.
握手
Did you have an appointment with a John·Dough
你昨晚十一点和约翰·杜夫
at 11:00 p.m. last night?
有约会吗
Mm... maybe.
嗯 或许吧
I have a lot of clients.
我有许多客户
It's really difficult to keep track.
要每个都记住真的有点难
Well, let me refresh your memory.
让我帮你回想一下
It's the dead guy in the park
就是死在公园里的家伙
that you claim you never spoke to.
而你声称从来没和他讲过话
No. No!
不 没有
Well, we have a calendar entry on John·Dough's phone
我们有一条约翰·杜夫手♥机♥里的日历备注
saying that he had an appointment with you last night.
写着他和你昨晚有一个约会
You know what? Now that I think about it,
你知道吗 现在我想起来了
we did have a session last night.
我们昨晚有课
Training dogs at 11:00 p.m.?
在半夜11点练狗吗
Mr. Dough had a day job.
杜夫先生白天有工作
He could only do sessions at night
在他看管狗狗的时间里
on the days he had custody of the dog.
他只有晚上有空训练
So you knew about his divorce.
所以你知道他离婚的事
Drop it. Drop it!
别说了 别说了
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表