剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Surprise!
惊喜
Tribeca, you silly goose.
翠贝卡 你个笨蛋
It's your surprise retirement party, girl.
这是你的退休惊喜派对 姑娘
Oh, my God. You guys totally got me!
天啊 你们骗到我了
Not gonna be the same around here without you, Tribeca.
你不在这里就会不一样的 翠贝卡
There's even talk of retiring your unisex blazer.
甚至有传言说让你不分性别的西装下岗
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Tribeca, the very best of luck.
翠贝卡 祝你好运
It's been a pleasure working with you.
与你工作是我的荣幸
You too, Dr. Edelweiss. I feel exactly the same.
我也是 雪绒花医生 我也有同感
Well, actually, I might be leaving the force myself soon.
事实上 我可能很快就会离开警局
Yes, it appears the ethics lawsuit is gonna be pushed forward...
是的 道德诉讼似乎打算继续
Hoffman! and I don't know what I'm going to do.
霍夫曼 我不知道自己要做什么
I'm running out of money.
我要没钱了
I think someone's gonna miss you the most.
我想有人会是最想你的
Oh, I'm gonna miss you, too, Hoffman.
我也会想你的 霍夫曼
That's why you pay in advance.
这就是要提前付款的原因
All right, everybody, it's a party.
好了 大伙儿 这是个派对
Come eat some cake.
过来吃点蛋糕
Happy retirement, partner.
退休快乐 搭档
You know you don't have to do this, right?
你知道你不必这样做的 对吗
Everything's changed.
一切都改变了
We have a kid.
我们有个孩子
And I don't want to miss one moment of little...
而我不想错过
Angie Angie's childhood.
安琪 小安琪童年的每一个瞬间
I know.
我懂
I mean, he's not gonna be...
他不会永远都是
2 1/2 2 1/2 forever.
两岁半 两岁半
You know what I mean, right? Geils.
你知道我的意思 对吧 盖尔斯
Right.
是的
Yeah, I think it's time to put the police work behind me
我想是时候把警♥察♥的工作放一放
and go balls deep into motherhood.
认真做个母亲
Do me a favor?
帮我个忙
Recycle these for me.
帮我把这些上交
No one say a word.
都别说话
Motherhood is not for everyone.
母性光辉不是每个人都有的
It doesn't me any less of a woman.
它没让我变得更女人
So I don't want to hear a peep out of any of you.
所以我不想听到你们任何人发出一点声音
I have bronchitis.
我有支气管炎
Get that off of my street!
把它从我的街道上挪开
You can't park that there.
你不能把它停在这
I can't hear you because of the chopper.
因为这个直升机我听不到你在说什么
Move that thing off of my street.
把它从我的街道上挪开
Spare change? Love some.
给点零钱 再好不过了
Oh, hello, Mr. Farnsworth.
你好 法恩斯沃思先生
Where's my white rhino?
我的白犀牛在哪
Uh, well, we've actually only begun the process.
事实上我们的工作才开始
Whoa! Did I just tune in
哇哦 我刚刚是在收看
to some boring documentary about your pathetic little life?
你可悲生活的纪录片吗
Let me see if I can change the channel.
让我看看能不能换个台
No. Nope!
不是 不是
Ah, there's the show I like.
这才是我喜欢的节目
The one where you give me my stuffed white rhino.
这个把我的白犀牛给我填充好的地方
It's just that you dropped it off yesterday.
只是你昨天才把它拿过来
Stuff it! I just... I...
把它填充好 我只是 我
Stuff it, or I will stuff you.
把它填充好 不然我会填你
Is there any way to spruce up this owl
有什么方法能把这个猫头鹰装扮一下
in time for the children's exhibit?
让它按时参加儿童展览
I... It...
它 它
Let's go, Ricardo. I haven't got all day.
我们走 里卡多 我的时间不多了
Wait a minute.
等等
You're not Ricardo.
你不是里卡多
Welcome back, Tribeca. Not a moment too soon.
欢迎回来 翠贝卡 不会待太久的
I'm afraid the unthinkable has happened.
我恐怕有不可思议的事情发生了
A rich white man's disappeared.
一位富有的白人失踪了
Duncan Farnsworth I.I.I. disappeared
邓肯·法恩斯沃思三世
from his helicopter two days ago.
两天前在他的直升飞机上失踪了
I'm pretty sure it's the third, sir.
我很确定它是指第三世 长官
Already seeing a pattern.
已经看到规律了
How'd we get along without you?
没有你我们怎么办
What do we know about this guy
除了他父亲和祖父的性
other than his dad and grandfather's first name?
我们还对这个人知道些什么
Married, three kids, got rich inventing an oil
已婚 三个孩子 因为发明了一种
that doesn't wash off penguins. Got it.
洗不掉企鹅的油而发财 知道了
And, Tribeca, if you need to split time
还有 翠贝卡 如果你需要
between your son and the office,
在办公室和你儿子之间分配时间
we'll work around it. Not a problem, sir.
我们会解决的 这不是问题 长官
We sent little Angie off to a private boarding school
我们把小安琪送到了缅因州的一所
in Maine.
私立寄宿制学校
We're really hoping he gets in.
我们真心希望他能被录取
As long as we're swapping personal stuff,
只要我们扫除了私人事情的障碍
I, uh... I've decided to start dating again.
我 我决定重新开始约会
I'm staring down the dark, black abyss of retirement,
我凝视着黑暗 退休的黑暗深渊
and it would be nice to drag someone down with me.
能拖个人下水再好不过了
We'll keep an eye out, sir.
我们会帮你留意的 长官
And, uh, Tribeca.
还有 翠贝卡
Make sure she knows how to pick out fruit in a grocery,
确保她知道怎样在杂货店挑选水果
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我什么意思的话
I do not.
我不知道
Copy that.
收到
Turns out Mr. Farnsworth was very popular on the Internet.
原来法恩斯沃思在网上很火
Hoffman, show them what you found.
霍夫曼给他们看看你找的东西
Farnsworth was a trophy hunter.
法恩斯沃思是个战绩显赫的猎人
Stanley Cup, Heisman, big plate from Wimbledon,
斯坦利杯 海斯曼奖 温布尔登的大盘子
then he turned his interest to endangered species.
后来他把自己兴趣转向濒危物种
Geez, look at some of these negative comments.
天啊 看看这些负面评论
"Die, you worthless P.O.S."
"去死吧 你这个最差劲的销♥售♥商"
"You're everything wrong with the world."
"你是这个世界一切错误的集♥合♥"
"Make $40 an hour working from home"?
"在家工作一小时赚四十美元"
This guy didn't vanish. Somebody grabbed him.
这个家伙不是消失了 有人抓了他
And it looks like we have about 60,000 suspects.
而且看起来我们有六万名嫌疑人
We gonna need a shitload of handcuffs.
我们得需要一大堆手铐
All right, Tanner, you and Hoffman go talk to the wife,
好了 坦纳 你和霍夫曼去跟他妻子谈谈
and Geils and I will try to track down
盖尔斯和我试着追查
the helicopter pilot who saw him last.
最后见到他的直升机飞行员
We got an address on him.
我们有一个他的地址
Ricardo Vasquez.
里卡多·瓦斯克斯
But it's in Miami.
但在迈阿密
Looks like we're taking this show on the road.
看来我们要在路上表演了
Angie Tribeca
爆笑女警 迈阿密
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
We're looking for a Ricardo Vasquez. Is he home?
我们找里卡多·瓦斯克斯 他在家吗
Oh, Mr. Vasquez moved back to Los Angeles.
瓦斯克斯先生搬到洛杉矶去了
Okay, thank you very much.
好的 谢谢你
Angie Tribeca
爆笑女警 第三季第一集
A trophy hunter? My husband?
一个战绩显赫的猎人 我丈夫
There must be some mistake.
一定有什么误会
There's no mistake, ma'am.
没有误会 女士
Is this your husband?
这是你的丈夫吗
Yes, that's my husband.
是的 是我丈夫
I don't recognize that rug he's holding, though.
不过 我不认识他拿的那块毯子
When was the last time you saw your husband?
你最后一次见到你的丈夫是什么时候
Besides in the photo.
除了在这张照片上
Two days ago.
两天前
Anything unusual about his behavior?
他有什么异常行为吗
Except murdering everything he sees?
除了狩猎以外
Oh, he got up,
他早上起来
prayed in front of a portrait of himself,
对着自己的肖像画祈祷
had a glass of camel milk,
喝了一杯骆驼奶
and took off in his helicopter... Typical Thursday.
然后坐直升机走了 周四的日常
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表