剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Would you please just come upstairs
你就不能上个楼
and select what kind of hot beverage you want?
自己选下你想要哪种热饮吗
Fine.
好吧
You know what? It's gonna keep me up. I'll just hydrate.
还是算了 喝茶会睡不着 喝水好了
There's a water cooler right there.
那边有水机呢
Get up the stairs! Get up the stairs!
上楼吧 上楼吧
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Why is it so important that I go upstairs?
为什么非要我上楼
Because he wants to push you down them!
因为他想把你推下来
Tribeca!
翠贝卡
Can I get you a cup of coffee? It's just upstairs.
你要喝杯咖啡吗 上楼就好
Your days of pushing people down the stairs are over.
你任意妄为推人滚楼梯的日子结束了
He's the one who's been murdering all the donors, Geils.
盖尔斯 他就是肆意谋害捐款人的那个凶手
I bet there's not even coffee up there!
我赌楼上根本都没有咖啡
We found the imprint of your ring
我们在老年受害者背后
on the back of the elderly victims.
发现了你戒指的印记
The only question I have left is "Why?"
现在还有一个问题 为什么
You're Perry's campaign manager.
你不是佩里的竞选经理吗
Why would you kill all his donors?
为什么把他的捐款人都杀了
You don't even work for Perry, do you?
你根本就不为他效力 是吧
You work for somebody else.
你受雇于他人
Clever, Detective. Good luck finding out who.
聪明啊 探员 至于是谁 你慢慢找咯
He has an ID card from Mayhem Global.
他身上有一张暴♥力♥全球的证件
Damn it. I hate that photo.
该死 我恨这张照片
Let's go, Terrier.
走吧 泰里
One cup of Joe, that's all I'm saying.
让我喝杯咖啡再走吧 就一杯
The only Joe you'll be cupping is the prison warden. Get him out of here.
等着狱警给你倒去吧 把他带走
Are you coming?
你不一起来吗
Yeah.
来了
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表