剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Please say the serial number
请说出你想去追踪的
of the harpoon you wish to track.
鱼叉生产编号♥
Geils, can you read me the serial number?
吉斯 你能读出这组数字吗
Yeah.
行
One...
一
Eight...
八
One. Eight.
一 八
I'm sorry. I didn't get that.
对不起 我听不清楚
Please say the serial number
请说出
of the harpoon you wish to track.
你想追踪的鱼叉鱼叉生产编号♥
One. Eight.
一 八
I'm sorry. I didn't get that.
对不起 我听不清楚
Can I speak to a person?
我能找客服吗
I think you said you wanted to talk to a person.
我想你是说 "我能找客服吗"
Let me connect you.
我来跟你对话
Hi, my name is Juliet.
嗨 我是朱丽叶
Please say the serial number of the harpoon you wish to track.
请说出你想追踪的鱼叉生产编号♥
Are you a person?
你是真人客服吗
Yes. I am a person.
是的 我是真人客服
What's your favorite movie ever?
你最喜欢的电影是什么
My favorite movie is...
我最喜欢的电影是...
"Runaway Bride." Not a person.
"落跑新娘" 你根本不是客服
Please say the serial number of the harpoon you wish to track.
请说出你想追踪的鱼叉生产编号♥
Some examples of numbers are
这些数字可以是
three, or, nine.
三 或者 九
Or, if you do not know the serial number,
或者你不知道生产编号♥的话
say "I don't know."
请说 "我不知道"
One. Eight.
一 八
I think I can help you with that.
我可以帮您查询一下
Harpoon one-eight belongs to
鱼叉一八 属于
Courtney Woodpatch-Newton.
考特尼·伍德派其·牛顿
Are you still there?
您还在线吗
I have no friends.
姐一个朋友都没有
Courtney, Courtney, Courtney.
考特尼 考特尼 考特尼
It's "Quertney."
应该是 柯特妮
Looks like you're in a tough spot, Quertney.
看起来你好像陷入了困境 柯特妮
Am I?
我吗
See this?
看看这个
Yeah, it's my harpoon.
这是我的鱼叉
We know, Quertney.
我们知道 柯特妮
Then why are you asking?
那你们为什么问这个
It's the harpoon that was used
因为有人用这支鱼叉
to kill Kobayashi Maru,
杀死了小林丸
the sushi chef that your people
就是你们这些人想要用诉讼
have been trying to bring down with a lawsuit.
打垮的那位寿司大厨
Yeah, so?
所以呢
So, the harpoon is registered to you,
登记表明 这支鱼叉是你的
and it was found at a murder scene as the murder weapon.
而且作为行凶武器发现在案发现场
Ergo?
因此呢
Ergo, this harpoon was used to kill a man!
因此 这个鱼叉是杀人凶器
Can I go?
我可以走了吗
No, you can't go. You're a murder suspect.
当然不可以 你可是谋杀案的疑犯
Wow. Okay.
好吧
Do you even want me to tell you why it couldn't have been me?
要我告诉你为什么不可能是我吗
Yes! Yeah!
好 快说
That would be very, very helpful. That would be good.
那可就帮助大了 那太好了
We would want to hear that right now. Yes. Please.
我们现在就想知道 请讲
Whales are really special, you guys.
听好了 鲸鱼可不是一般的物种
And Greenpeace does a lot of work to try to protect them.
绿色和平组织花了很大的力气来保护他们
And so sometimes we go out on these boats
所以我们经常出海
and we shoot harpoons at the whaling boats
将鱼叉投向捕鲸船
just to give them a taste of their own medicine.
让他们也尝尝鱼叉的滋味
It's not really a big deal.
这没什么
Hashtag heroes are everywhere.
#默默无名英雄到处都是
How does that exonerate you?
这也不代表你是清白啊
How does that "exemerate" you?
这也不代表我是 "青白" 吗
It exemerates me
当然可以了
because I shot this very harpoon at a whaling boat
因为这个鱼叉是我在两个星期前插到一艘捕鲸船上的
like two weeks before your dude was even murdered.
你那所谓死者根本还没死
And, if you don't believe me, here is a video to prove it.
而且 如果你们不相信 还有录像为证
There's me shooting that harpoon right at that boat.
那是我将鱼叉正好射向那艘船
There's the date and time. That's Trevor.
那是日期时间 那男的是特雷弗
We were dating for a while,
我们约会过一段时间
and he got really weird about stuff. Anyway, can I go?
他这人很奇怪 不管怎样 我可以走了吗
You can see the whole video on my YouTube channel,
你们可以在我的油管看到完整的视频
WhaleTailQuertney68. So, you know,
"鲸鱼尾巴快特尼68" 所以呢
whoever has the boat had my harpoon
鱼叉是从那艘船主人那儿来的
and probably killed your dude.
很可能就是他杀了那个人
Oh, my Uber's here. Bye!
我叫的车到了 再见
So good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
This was fun.
这儿很好玩
Bye.
再见
I really don't like Quertney.
我一点儿都不喜欢柯特尼
You know what you should really check out?
你知道你到底应该去哪儿调查吗
That sushi place has this weird after-hours club
那个寿司店会举办奇怪的夜店活动
where they serve all kinds of illegal stuff.
他们卖♥♥各种各样的非法道具
Maybe you guys should care about animals
或许你们这些人应该
as much as you care about people.
对动物多点关心
Because when you think about it,
当你们仔细想想
animals don't have detectives solving their murders.
动物可没有警探帮他们查谋杀案
And that's really wrong.
这观念完全错的
Oh, God.
天哪
Yes, I'm coming out.
我出来了
I don't see why you have to go.
我不懂你为啥要走
It's my job, honey.
亲爱的 这是我的工作
Oh, it's your job to go on a date
你的工作难道是跟安琪·翠贝卡
with Angie Tribeca to a sushi restaurant?
去寿司店约会吗
It's not a date.
那不是在约会
We're just two detectives trying to solve a case.
我们两个是在办案
You have work to do anyway.
反正你也有事要干啊
We need you to figure out
我们需要你找出
who owns the boat in that Woodpatch video,
录像中船的主人
because whoever had that harpoon killed Maru.
因为是船的主人杀了小林丸
And that's like the whole case, right there, on you.
所以整个案件你就是关键点
Really?
真的吗
Yes, really. And I'm not just saying that.
是的 而且我可不仅仅是说说而已
Okay.
好吧
Monica, how many times do I have to tell you?
莫妮卡 要我告诉你多少遍
I'm in love with Tribeca, but I'm dating you.
我爱翠贝卡 但是我在跟你约会
And nothing in the foreseeable future's gonna change that.
不管未来发生什么 这都不会改变
I am head over heels, 100% settling for you.
我被你迷的神魂颠倒 老子就这屈就于你
I know. I just need to hear it sometimes.
我知道 我只是没事儿想听听
Oh, this looks good.
看起来不错
What is it?
这是啥
Snow leopard. No soy sauce.
雪豹肉 别点酱油
I don't feel good about this.
我不喜欢这个样子
You look great. Keep your eyes open.
你看起来很棒 眼睛睁大点
Sorry. My Japanese is a little rusty.
不好意思 我日语不太好
I only speak dubbed.
我叫人帮我配个音好了
Kangaroo pouch? Ah, wonderful.
袋鼠的育儿袋是你们点的吗? 对 棒极了
Rhinoceros horn?
犀牛角
Ah, yeah. Please.
谢谢
Say when.
那 什么时候
That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Illegal Diner's Club.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到非法餐饮俱乐部
Please have your Illegal Diner's Club card
请出示你们的会员卡
ready to show your server.
以便我们服务
Hello?
你好
Geils, it's Scholls.
盖尔斯 那是丘尔斯
I am trained by Kobayashi Maru
小林丸教导我
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表