剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
你都不会相信存在的世界
endless sun, chill vibes, hot bodies,
不落的太阳 惬意的氛围 热辣的身材
no responsibilities, no babies, and no girlfriends.
没有责任 没有婴儿 没有女友
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
Nobody.
没谁
Now jump in the fire.
现在跳进火里吧
What?
啥
I know who's dealing the drugs.
我知道是谁在贩药了
It's me.
我
Face down, maggot!
趴下 你这个寄生虫
You're going away for a long time, scumbag.
你要进去一段时间了 垃圾
All right! I'll talk, I'll talk!
好了 我说 我说
Hang on. Let's hear what he has to say.
等下 让我们听听他要说什么
It's the lifeguards.
是救生员
They're dealing Fen-Phen on the beach
他们在沙滩上卖♥♥双芬药
so everyone will be fit and attractive
这样每个人都健康而性感
and also presumably to make money.
当然 同时也可能赚了些钱
Great. Let's take 'em down.
太好了 让我们拿下他
Wait a second!
等一下
We don't know how they're getting the drugs
我们不知道他们怎么得到的药
or how they're connected to the bodies
或者他们怎么和客户接头
or even who's running this whole thing.
甚至是谁在操控一切
What are you proposing?
你的意思是什么
Give me another week with them, 10 days tops,
再给我一个礼拜 最多10天
two weeks on the absolute outside.
两个星期的全外勤
Let's make it a month, just to be safe.
干脆定到一个月 这样更保险
I go in deep with the lifeguards,
我再深入了解下这些救生员
figure out their operations,
搞清他们的运作方式
six years later, we take the whole thing down.
六年之后 我们就可以一举拿下
All right. Let's give it a shot.
好 让我们试试
But I want you to check in once a week, Geils.
但我要你一周来报到一次 盖尔斯
All right. Let's do this. Hands in.
好 让我们干吧 手放在一起
Hey.
嘿
Tribeca, what are you doing here?
翠贝卡 你来这干嘛
They probably shouldn't see me talking to you.
他们不能看到我和你说话
You missed your last check-in.
你错过了上一次报到
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, bro.
抱歉了 哥们
Nothing to report, really.
没啥大事 真的
"Nothing to report?" "Bro?" "Sorry about that?"
"没啥大事" "哥们" "抱歉了"
Maybe you and I should go back to the office and talk.
也许你应该和我回办公室谈谈
Can't do it, man. This is my office now.
不行啊 这就是我的办公室了
Come on in.
请进
Have a seat.
请座
You want anything to drink?
喝点什么
Water?
水
So, how's it going, Tribeca?
最近怎么样 翠贝卡
Busy? Too busy to hit the gym?
很忙吗 忙着去健身房♥
Stress eating?
不敢吃东西
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误会我的意思
but you're looking a little nourished.
但你看起来有点发福
Geils, you look terrible.
盖尔斯 你看起很糟糕
What the hell are they doing to you?
他们对你做了什么
Jealous much?
嫉妒了吗
All right, that's it.
好了 够了
This operation is over. You're coming in.
这次行动结束 你撤走
I'm not going anywhere. This is where I belong.
我哪也不去 这才是我的归宿
Out here I'm free. Out here I don't have to lie.
在这我很自♥由♥ 在这我不需要撒谎
Lie about what?
撒什么谎
Everything... my feelings for Scholls,
所有的事 我对休尔斯的感情
me and her raising our Canadian love child,
我和她抚养的我的加拿大私生子
my feeling for you...
我对你的感情
In summary, I'm just super tired of all the lying.
总而言之 我厌倦了对所有的事情撒谎
Out here I can be myself...
在这里 我能做我自己
a 95-pound undercover cop pretending to be a lifeguard
一个95磅 假装成救生员的卧底警♥察♥
who lives by one motto... "No fatties."
只依照一个信条生存 "绝无脂肪"
Jesus. Your nose is bleeding.
天哪 你鼻子在流血
Oh, yeah.
啊是了
Brah says that's just fat trying to get out of my face.
布拉说那只是脂肪从脸上逃走
You're crazy sunburnt.
你被晒伤了
Wrong. Just my false self shedding away.
错 褪掉身上的负能量罢了
Listen, I know things are complicated right now,
听着 我知道现在事情很复杂
but you can't just run away from your life
但你不能对你的生活一走了之
and, like, build a whole new life out of sand.
然后 在沙子上重新建一个人生
Too late, Tribeca.
太晚了 翠贝卡
I'm home. This is permanent.
我到家了 我会永远在这
I got it again! Oof! Whoa.
我又接到了
We got a traitor in our midst.
我们中出了一个叛徒
Let's keep the murmuring to a minimum.
让我们先不要议论
Turns out, someone we thought was our brother in red
原来 某个穿着救生衣的兄弟
is actually a boy in blue.
事实上只是个穿着警♥察♥制♥服♥的叛徒
Police?
警♥察♥
You know what we do with traitors?
你知道我们怎么对待背叛者的
Send them home!
送他回家
Send them home!
送他回家
Send them home!
送他回家
Oh, we're gonna send them home all right...
哦 我们会送他回家
in a body bag.
用裹尸袋
Watch it.
小心
Turns out Wilhelm was actually
原来威汉姆真实身份
"Bill Helm," secret police.
是比尔·汉姆 秘密警♥察♥
What a waste of a hard body.
浪费了 大好身材
Start digging.
开始挖洞吧
It sounds like Geils is completely gone, a total write off.
听起来盖尔斯已经完全迷失了
I wouldn't be surprised if we find
要是哪天我们找到他浮肿的尸体
his bloated corpse floating in...
漂在海上 我是不会惊讶...
Hey! Monica.
嘿 莫妮卡
How's it going?
怎么样
What's happening with the...
那些死人和法医还有工作人员
dead people and the forensics and stuff?
有什么事发生吗
How's Geils doing?
盖尔斯怎么样
He is so good.
他很好
Tell him... to her, Tribeca.
告诉他 她 翠贝卡
He's great.
他很好
Firmly attached to the grid,
牢牢地在正轨上
still super "coppy."
依然超级 "一如既往"
He's...
他
Tribeca, I know you might have your problems with me after what happened...
翠贝卡 我知道在这一切发生后你可能对我有疑问
the accident, the coma, the repeated intercourse
这次事故 这次昏迷 和你男朋友
with your boyfriend, some of it in your hospital room...
周而复始地啪啪啪 有几次还在你的病房♥里
but I would hope that you still have enough respect left for me
但我希望你仍旧可以对我保持足够的尊重
to tell me the truth.
并且告诉我真♥相♥
He pooped on the beach and buried it like a cat.
他在沙滩上拉屎还像猫一样埋起来
I see.
我明白了
Tribeca, I want you to coordinate with Malibu police,
翠贝卡 我想你能配合马利布警方
SWAT, Sea Org, and local Chabad.
特警队 海洋机构和当地犹太教
Take the lifeguards down.
拿下那班救生员
Copy that, Lieutenant.
明白 中尉
Don't worry. We'll bring him back.
别担心 我们会带他回来的
I think we both know the only person
我觉得我们都知道唯一能
who can bring him back is you.
带他回来的只有你
That's not true.
不是这样的
What Geils and I had is over.
盖尔斯和我已经结束了
You guys are a family now.
你们俩现在是一家子
He just needs to be reminded of that.
他只是需要被提醒一下
Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.
亲上去 亲上去
Take them down.
拿下他们
Hey, Geils!
嘿 盖尔斯
It's gonna be a good day!
这将是美好的一天
Wait for my signal on five... four... three...
等我的信♥号♥♥ 五 四 三
ten!
十
Nine... eight...
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表