剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
It's 5 minutes to 6:00,
距离六时正还有五分钟
and it's a beautiful election day here in Los Angeles.
今天是洛杉矶选举的好日子
In one hour, polls will open to decide if Joe Perry
一小时后 投票系统将开放 将决定乔·佩里
will get four more years
是否能连任四年
or if Councilman Richard Dreyfuss
或由议员理查德·德雷福斯
will be the new mayor of the City of Angels.
接任新一届市长
According to the latest polls,
最新的民调显示
Mayor Perry is predicted to win in a landslide.
佩里市长将以压倒性优势获胜
But Councilman Dreyfuss remains confident
但德雷福斯议员仍坚信
that a massive conspiracy will finally come to fruition,
一场大规模的阴谋终将到来
toppling Perry and placing him in the mayor's mansion
助他推♥翻♥佩里并坐上市长宝座
by what can only be described as a coup d'etat.
这称得上是一场政♥变♥
Will you be voting today?
今天你会投票吗
Vote in our online poll.
在我们的线上投票所投票吧
Will you be voting in our online poll?
你会在我们的线上投票所投票吗
Vote in our other online poll.
在我们的其它线上投票所投也行
It is 6:00, which means it's time
现在是六点整 意味着现在是
for Stinkbomb and the Monkey Man.
"臭皮蛋和猴哥" 时间
Good morning, everybody!
大家早上好
Hey, Monkey Man, who do you like the mayor election?
嘿 猴哥 你偏向于谁当市长
After the target is eliminated here,
在这里消灭目标后
we meet Pepper at the rendezvous point here.
我们在这个集♥合♥点与佩伯碰头
Restrooms here, Wetzel's Pretzels here.
洗手间在这儿 威索的椒盐脆饼在这儿
Copy that.
收到
And what if LAPD decides to... I don't know... shoot us?
要是洛杉矶警局决定 我不确定 射杀我们怎么办
The only person that Mayhem Global was afraid of was you.
暴♥力♥全球唯一怕的人是你
But now you're with us, right?
但现在你和我们是一伙的了 对吗
If I wasn't, would I have gotten this?
你看 我身上都纹着暴♥力♥全球了
Yeah. That turned out well.
对 有道理
Package for 24601.
24601房♥的包裹
Tribeca?
翠贝卡吗
That's me.
是我
Sign here.
在这里签字
Thank you.
谢谢
This is gonna work.
这次一定能成功
The only question is, are you ready?
唯一的问题是 你准备好了吗
I never thought I'd be on the wrong side of the law,
从没想过我会与正义对立
but that's where I find myself,
但这才是我
and nothing's gonna change that.
而这一点是不会变的
This changes everything.
这一切要变了
Tribeca!
翠贝卡
You've got a visitor!
你有个探访者
Hello? Kathy?
你好 是凯西吗
Oh, there's no Kathy here.
噢 我不是凯西
Sorry. Wrong number.
对不起 搞错号♥码了
Kathy?
凯西
Hey, Dad.
嗨 老爸
Tribeca, good news.
翠贝卡 好消息
The mayor is gonna let you go.
市长要释放你
Pardon me? The mayor is gonna let you go.
啥 市长要放了你
Eddie Pepper's prints were all over the murder weapon,
凶器上布满了埃迪·佩伯的指纹
so the only question is, whose side are you on?
所以唯一的问题是 你站在哪一边
Geils, I'm 100% committed to being a good guy,
盖尔斯 我保证当个好人
and I was about to bust out of here anyway,
反正我准备越狱
so this just saves a step.
这正好帮我省了不少事
I knew it. Let's go.
我早就知道了 走吧
Jason. Angela.
杰森 安琪
Could I see you two in my office for a quick powwow?
你们俩能来我办公室做个快速祷告吗
It'll only take a couple of minutes.
只要几分钟
Sure. What's with him?
行 他怎么了
No idea.
不知道
The mayor's life is in danger.
市长的生命受到了威胁
I'm having Tanner and Hoffman transport he and his wife
我让坦纳和霍夫曼把市长和其夫人
to a safe house at an undisclosed location.
转移到了秘密地点的安全屋里
Oh. Should we know where that is
噢 我们应该知道在哪吗
just in case we need to get in touch with each other?
以防我们需要联♥系♥彼此
It's really best if as few people
还是越少的人
know the location as possible.
知道地点越好
It's just I have Tanner's inhaler.
只是我拿着坦纳的吸入器
And I would just be a little worried if he had an attack.
我有点担心万一他哮喘犯了怎么办
It's really safest if I'm the only one who knows.
还是我一个人知道最安全
Got it. Got it. Yeah.
明白 明白 好
What's the address?
地址是
113...
113号♥
Nice try.
想得美
Tribeca, I'm putting you in charge of security at the Biltmore Hotel,
翠贝卡 我任命你主管比特莫尔酒店的安保工作
where the mayor's gala will take place.
这将是市长开庆祝大会的地方
We're on high alert
我们正处于高级戒备状态
since Diane Duran escaped from prison.
自从黛安·杜兰越狱后
She escaped? When? About an hour ago.
她逃跑了吗 什么时候 大约一小时前
Smuggled out in a laundry bin, hijacked a van,
藏在脏衣桶中溜出去 劫持了一辆厢型车
mesmerized the driver with her beauty.
用她的美貌催眠了司机
She could be anywhere.
她可能在任何地方
Geils, see if you can pick up her trail
盖尔斯 看看你能否追踪到她
and neutralize her by any means available.
动用一切可用手段干掉她
Geils.
盖尔斯
Forget about Duran. Keep an eye on Tribeca.
别管杜兰了 盯着翠贝卡
Oh, I'm telling you, Lieutenant... She's not crooked.
噢 我告诉你 上尉 她是个正直的人
The gym teacher checked her out this morning.
健身教练今早才说她腰很直
We cannot take a chance with the mayor's life.
我们不能拿市长的生命冒险
If she is in on this,
如果她是全球暴♥力♥一员
you have to be prepared to take her down.
你就得把她拿下
You're asking me to choose between the woman I love
你在要求我在心爱的女人和市长间做出选择
and the mayor, who quite frankly has done a pretty crappy job
而后者在过去几年的城市管理工作上
at running the city the last few years.
明显表现得稀烂
Hey! That is our mayor you're talking about.
嘿 你谈论的可是我们的市长
How would you like it if you heard him
要是你听到他说你的坏话
saying mean things about you?
你心里会舒服吗
I'm talking to you. Pretty bad, I guess.
我在和你讲话 也许会不舒服吧
All right. Go play.
好的 去吧
Welcome, ma'am.
欢迎 女士
Thanks.
谢谢
Sir.
先生
Okay.
好的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Tribeca.
翠贝卡
Are you tailing me? Not at all.
你在跟踪我吗 才不是
I'm here to look at ballrooms for my high-school reunion.
我来看看高中聚会要订的舞厅而已
Didn't you grow up in Chicago?
你不是芝加哥长大的吗
Good point.
说的好
No one's gonna drive all the way out here.
没人会大老远开车过来
Well, I'll see you later. Let me guess.
好吧 回见 让我猜猜
The lieutenant told you to follow me to see if I'm dirty.
长官让你跟踪我 看我是不是坏份子之一
Let me let you in on a little secret...
让我告诉你一个小秘密
I am dirty.
我确实很坏
Extremely dirty.
非常坏
Like you...
喜欢你
You seem different.
你看起来不一样
All women should go to prison.
每个女人都该进监狱一趟
Hey! Get a room!
嘿 开个房♥吧
Front desk is that way.
前台在那里
Okay.
好吧
City view or pool view?
街景还是朝泳池
Either one.
都行
Uh, let's see. I'm gonna put you by the pool.
恩 我看看 我把你们安置在泳池旁边吧
Smoking or nonsmoking? Sure.
吸烟房♥还是无烟房♥ 当然
For an additional $89, I can upgrade you to a suite.
另外加89 可以升级成套房♥
Whatever's fastest.
来个最快的
The upgrade is fast. Great.
升级很快的 很好
剧集 | 爆笑女警(2016) | 导航列表