剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
你杀死了喀拉哈里沙漠
You killed the-man eater of the Kalahari,
还有撒比和察沃的食人♥兽♥
the man-eater of Sabi and the man-eaters of Tsavo.
察沃食人狮被杀时 我才五岁
I was five when they killed the man-eater of Tsavo.
你跟她讲不通的
You'll never convince her that.
你还刚猎杀了苏斯瓦山的
And you just killed the man-eating leopards
食人豹
of Mount Suswa.
你很出名 也许你不知道
You're famous, in case you were unaware.
是不知道
I was unaware.
确实很出名
Well, you are...
据说你能徒手擒虎豹
It's said you killed one with your bare hands.
这些话你真的信吗
You believe everything you hear?
我希望是真的
Only when I want it to be true
为什么
Why would you want that to be true?
有种浪漫主义情怀
For the romance of it.
跟浪漫毫不沾边
There's no romance in it.
那你为什么要去做
Then why do you do it?
人在濒死时 最能体会到勃勃生机
Because dying is the most alive you'll ever feel.
你看不出这多浪漫吗
You don't see the romance in that?
撩够了 两位
And that's quite enough.
她已经订婚了 先生
She's engaged, sir.
祝您一天愉快
Good day to you.
走了走了
Come along, now.
真为卡吉索抱歉
Man: Terrible about Kagiso
他是戊们最好的向导
He was our best guide.
没错
Yes, he was
伤口要多久能恢复
How long for those wounds to heal?
医生说需要几周
Doctor says a couple weeks
我需要你去坦噶尼喀
I need you in Tanganyika.
我没有向导
I don't have any guides
当地会有
There's guides in Tanganyika.
豹子还是狮子 -鬣狗
Leopard or lion? - Hyena.
被目击到了吗
Spotted? - Mm.
营地里没别人能外理吗
You don't have anyone at the camp who can handle it?
不在营地附近出没
Oh, it's not near a camp.
它总袭击筑铁路的工程师
It's hitting the engineers on the railroad,
我不想等你两周伤愈再过去
I'd rather not wait two weeks for you to get there.
你肩上能扛枪吗
Can you hold a rifle to that shoulder?
能扛
Yeah, I can hold a rifle.
去坦噶尼喀的路况如何
How is the road to Tanganyika?
跟伦敦的路可没法比
You'll not confuse it for a street in London.
我已经把你酒吧的账结清了
I've settled your tab at the bar.
我还没喝完
I'm not done yet.
未来的账单也算进去了
Oh, I have factored in the future.
明天早上会有车等你
There will be a car ready for you in the morning.
我要为这个史上最独特的订婚地
Allow me to raise a glass to this most unique of locations
举杯讲两句
for the presentation of an engagement,
你若是真的认识新娘
but when you consider the bride,
那这个与狮共舞之地就再合理不过了
perhaps the company of lions makes perfect sense.
毕竟她的气魄和名字都与狮子有关
After all, she has their spirit, and their mane.
干杯 -说得好
Cheers. - Hear, hear.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
能失陪一下吗
If you'd excuse me.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历珊德拉
Jennifer: Alexandra.
我上了一列火车 目的地非我所选
I have been placed on a train with a destination
我也没办法让车停下
not of my choosing and I have no means of stopping it.
他人很好 亚历克斯
He's kind, Alex
至少这一点我能肯定
That's more than I can say for most.
谁会为了人好就嫁给他呢
Who did kindness sweep from their feet?
我就是桩房♥产交易 詹妮弗
I'm a real estate transaction, Jennifer.
说白了就是这样
That's all this is.
亚历克斯
Oh, Alex.
男人过了30都一样
All men are the same after thirty:
发际线后撤 小肚腩鼓起
their hair line retreats and their bellies march forward.
到时候你就知道嫁个好人多么重要了
The time will come when kindness is the only thing that matters.
那我也希望你能嫁个好人
Then I pray a kind one finds you.
把我的抢走也行
Or have mine.
我真为你家娃担心啊
What terrible children you'll raise.
咱们回去吧
Let's go back.
你回去吧
You go.
我再待一会
I'll be along.
你就像这里的野生动物
You're just like the wildlife here.
从一处水源迁徙到另一处水源
Migrating from watering hole to watering hole.
这让伏击变得很容易
I'd be easy to ambush.
我猜明天一早的餐厅
I suppose I'll see you at the bar
也会看到你在吧台流连
in the breakfast hall in the morning.
我明早就走
I'll be gone in the morning.
又要去哪里冒险了
Where does the next adventure take you?
东部
East.
你呢 要去哪里冒险
Where's it take you?
恐怕我的冒险已经结束了
I'm afraid all my adventures are over.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
同意
I agree.
除非你想带上我一起冒险
Perhaps you'd whisk me away on yours.
你不会喜欢的
You wouldn't like mine.
你敢不敢打赌
Don't bet on it.
亚历珊德拉
Fiance: Alexandra.
我明白你的意思了
I see what you mean.
早上好
Good morning.
说好说得太早了
Little early to call it good.
那个瘦骨嶙峋的小子可吃不消她
She's going to run that skinny boy ragged.
听说去塞伦盖蒂的路不好走
I hear the road to Serengeti is bad.
绝对
Definitely.
烂到超乎想象
You will find it most unpleasant
亚历珊德拉
Alexandra?
停车
Stop the car.
还有空位吗
Got room for another?
呃 不太有
No, not really
舍命陪君子
My knight in shining armor.
亚历珊德拉
Alexandra?
快开
Please drive.
看着我
Look at me.
你说不想带上我 我就下车
If you don't want me to come, I'll get out.
我去的地方很危险
Where I'm going is dangerous.
那我们就跟死亡面对面 好吗
Let's look death in the eye then, shall we?
找个爱你的人吧
Find someone who loves you.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表