剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
杰克 杰克
Elizabeth: Jack! Jack!
杰克
Jack!
快走
Go!
停火了
Shooting stopped.
他们在往上走
They're mounting up.
他们来了
Here they come.
注意弹♥药♥量
Jacob: Mind your ammo.
别动 别动
Stay down. Stay down.
该死
Damn it!
雅各布 -雅各布
Jake... - Jacob.
雅各布·达顿
Creighton: Jake Dutton!
我是个说话算数的人
I'm a man of my word!
快跑
Run.
你中枪了
You're shot.
我俩都中枪了
We both are.
去追那辆马车 我们需要它
Go after that buggy. We're gonna need it.
雅各布
Jacob!
约翰 约翰
John! John!
不 不 你不会想看到这个的
No, no. You don't want to see this.
看到什么
See what?
雅各布
Jacob...
呼吸
Just breathe.
等等等等 给我等等
Wait. Wait! Just wait!
如果你这么做 你会下地狱的 夫人
Hell is where you'll go if you do this, ma'am.
好吧 把我带到最近的治安官那里
All right, take me to the nearest sheriff
让他绞死我
and let him hang me...
这样你就能伸张正义
That way you'll get your justice without closing
自己还不必下地狱
the gates of Heaven.
你懂什么天堂地狱
What do you know about Heaven?
卧室 -厨房♥
Bedroom? - Kitchen.
放桌子上
On the table.
把伊丽莎白放在那边的桌子上
Put Elizabeth on that table over there.
剪刀 最上面的抽屉 两对
There scissors, top drawer. Two pair.
把俩都带来
Bring them, both of them.
卡尔 卡尔 左边那扇门里有干净的床单
Carl, Carl, through that door on the left, there's fresh linens.
还要个桶 拿过来
And a bucket, bring it here.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 来
Here. Here.
把这些按在伤口上
Press these against the wounds,
可以止血
it'll stop the bleeding.
使劲
Press hard.
雅各布 你会好起来的
Jake, you're going to be fine.
都抓到了吗
You get 'em all?
有一个跑了
One drove off.
等会儿我就叫治安官来
I'll send for the sheriff first thing.
别叫
No sheriff.
如果被人发现我受伤了
They find out what they've done to me...
他们都会闻风而至
they'll come for this place.
银行 矿工
The banks, miners.
小偷
The thieves.
别叫治安官
No sheriff.
卡拉
Ah...Cara.
没用的
It's no use.
你还在说话 你还在呼吸
You're still talking. You're still breathing.
亲爱的
Honey...
我是不会放弃的
I'll not quit.
斯宾塞现在必须回家
Spencer must come home now.
你去把他带回家
You get him home.
卡拉 带他回家
Cara, get him home.
上帝保佑我们
Lord help us.
你去照顾那个女孩 我俩从他开始
You tend to the girl. You and I begin with him.
年轻人 恐怕你得等等了
Young man, you must wait your turn.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
卡拉 退后
Cara, step back.
卡拉 我们没时间了
Cara, we have no time.
出去
Leave the room!
快
Now!
去拿吗♥啡♥
Get the morphine.
你 给我烧水 马上
You there, boil me some water, right now.
过来 来这儿压住
Come around here, put some pressure on that.
这儿 对 按住了
Right there! Yes, hold it.
再用力点 对 对
More pressure, yes. That's it, that's it.
斯宾塞
斯宾塞 你哥哥被杀了
"Spencer, your brother has been killed.
当你收到这封信时
"By the time you receive this letter,
我想你叔叔应该也死了
"I suppose your uncle has been killed as well.
你的侄子受伤了
"Your nephew has been wounded.
整个牧场和你的遗产都岌岌可危
"This ranch and your legacy are in peril.
战争已经降临到此地和你的家庭
"War has descended upon this place and your family.
无论你内心有什么挣扎 都必须放下
"Whatever war you fight within yourself must wait.
你必须回家迎战
You must come home and fight this one."
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表