剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
雅各·达顿死了吗
Jake Dutton is dead?
死了 先生
Dead, sir.
怎么死的
Dead how?
有关系吗
Does is matter how?
对法律来说很重要
It matters to the law.
法律 什么法律 这地方哪儿有什么王法
Law? What law? Where is the law around here?
我反正没见过
I've never seen it.
现在他侄子负责管牧场吗
His nephew running the ranch now?
侄子也死了
Nephew's dead, and all.
达顿家现在谁管事
What Dutton is running the ranch?
那婆娘
The women run it.
所以基本可以说没人管
Which is to say nobody runs it.
六个月之内那牧场就归我了
In six months I'll run it.
等归你了你会怎么做
And when you run it, what will you do?
我会把采矿权签给你 如果你想要的话
I'll lease you the mineral rights, if you want them.
我想要
I want them.
我们谈谈价钱吧
Let's talk price.
我们六个月内再谈价钱
We'll talk price in six months.
等你接管
When you run it.
杀掉国王并不能给你继承权
Killing a king doesn't make you a king.
你只会成为一个刺客
It makes you an assassin.
我可没听说过刺客会接管什么的
And I never heard of an assassin running anything.
蒙大拿哪个地方黄金
Where in Montana has the most gold,
白银 和煤炭的储量最丰富
the most silver, the most coal?
黄石
The Yellowstone.
这就是我可以给你的
That's what I'm offering.
那不是你的 -我可以拿到
It's not yours to offer. - I can own it.
那现在怎么还没拿到
Then why don't you?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why:
因为你没钱买♥♥
because you don't have the money to buy it
也没人手去打下来
and you don't have the men to take it.
所以 你想要哪样
So, which do you want?
钱 还是人
The money or the men?
我不在乎
I don't care which.
我给你钱
I'll give you the money.
你去给我找人
You find the men.
等你拿下了牧场
And when you have it
我爱去哪儿采矿就去哪儿 租约就当已经付过了
I mine where I choose, and the lease already paid.
你放羊爱去哪儿放就去哪儿
And you run your sheep where you want.
这些山都是我的
The mountains are mine.
成交
Deal.
表个态吧
Shake on it.
你听好了 班纳
Know this, Banner:
如果你骗我 或者偷我东西
if you lie to me, if you steal from me,
我不会仅仅只是杀了你
and I won't just kill you.
我会杀了你老婆
I'll kill your wife.
活剥她的皮
I will skin her alive,
把你的孩子们裹她的皮埋了
and I'll bury your children in her fucking hide.
明白
Understood.
这人需要一个军队 给他足够的资金
The man needs an army. Give him the funds for it.
来吧
Man: Come on.
有些牛有不一样的烙印
Some of these cattle have different brands.
我们只抓黄石的牛吗
We just taking Yellowstone cattle?
我们都抓走
We're taking them all.
那好吧 驾
All right, then. Woop!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
楼上
She's upstairs.
带我去见她
Take me to her.
让你受苦了
What an ordeal you've endured.
医生说出行要注意什么
What did the doctor say about travel?
他没提 但我觉得
He didn't mention travel, but I would assume--
我会派辆汽车来
I'll send for a motor car.
我们带你去利文斯顿 然后上火车
We'll get you to Livingston, then on the train.
为什么要坐火车 去哪儿的火车
Why a train? A train to where?
回东部 去医院
Back East. To a hospital.
这里不是养病的地方
This is no place to recover.
这里啥也干不了
This is no place to be at all.
那婚礼怎么办
What about the wedding?
啥婚礼
What wedding?
我的婚礼
My wedding.
当他们杀死你父亲时
They killed your wedding
你的婚礼也一同埋葬了 宝贝
when they killed your father, sweetheart.
如果你还想跟她在一起
If you still wish to have her hand
我建议你快去收拾东西
I suggest you pack your things.
我已没理由再待在这无神之地
Any reason I had for living in this godless place is dead.
无意冒犯 斯特拉福德女士 但我不是和你结婚
No disrespect, Mrs. Strafford, but I ain't marrying you.
杰克
Jack.
我的外甥我来管 谢谢
I'll discipline my own nephew, thank you very much.
我的丈夫在哪
Where is my husband?
冰窖 我会带你去
Ice house. I'll take you.
我自己去
I will find my own way.
看来 我们得好好谈谈了
Well, it appears you have plenty to discuss.
如果你想住这 现在这就是你家了
This is your home now, if you choose it.
我想
I choose it.
我想我也没啥对你好说的了
I suppose you don't have much to discuss after all.
那女孩想留下来
The girl wishes to stay,
和我侄辈结婚 在这生活
marry my nephew and start her life here.
我不允许
I will not allow it.
这事不由你
That is not your decision to make.
我会叫辆车来
I will send a car.
车进不了大门
It will be turned away at the gate.
她是我的女儿
She is my daughter.
你没有权利 你没有权利决定她的命运
You have no right, you have no right to decide her fate!
这是我的权利 我的专属权利
That is my right and my right alone!
她可以选择离开 但你不能随便带走她
She is free to leave, but you are not free to take her.
这里不是斯特拉福德牧场
This is not the Strafford Ranch,
这里是黄石牧场
this is the Yellowstone.
你的权利在这不作数
And you have no rights here.
又来了桩麻烦事
And another calamity arrives.
东营地的牛不见了
Cattle in the east camp are gone.
不见了
Gone?
马蹄印向东延伸
There's horse tracks leading east.
他们要带牛去怀俄明州
They'll take 'em to Wyoming
夜晚前会带牛上火车
and have 'em on a train by nightfall.
我需要所有男丁
I'm gonna need all the boys.
杰克 站住
Jack, stop.
站那别走
Stop right where you are!
他们在地里攻击了我们 现在还带走了牛
They attack us on the field, now they steal our cattle?
要么主动出击 要么被动挨打
Either we take this fight to them or it's coming to us.
我要缓缓
I need a moment.
没时间了 -我要想一想对策
We ain't got a moment. - I need a moment to think.
想一想的权利我还是有的 不是吗
I think I've earned that right, don't you?
别动
Don't move.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
噢 指引我 圣母 指引我
Oh... Guide me, Mother Mary. Guide me.
小偷把牛偷走了 但我们势单力薄
Thieves have stolen the cattle, but we are weak.
我们群龙无首
We have no leader.
你来当领头的
You be the leader.
你来当老大
You be the leader.
不能因为牛再牺牲人手了
The cattle aren't worth another life.
我们能承受失去牛的代价吗
Can we afford to lose them?
只有失去人的代价我们承受不起
It's only lives we can't afford to lose.
等斯宾塞回来
No fighting...
再开打
Until Spencer gets here.
牛不要了
Let the cattle go.
我差点对你放弃希望了
I had abandoned all hope for you.
别想那么轻易摆脱我
Ain't gonna get rid of me that easy.
我不许你死
I forbid you to die.
懂吗
Do you understand me?
我不会死的
I won't die.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表