剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
你不派人我就亲自去
or I'll do it.
你也了解我的作派
And you've seen how I do it.
上帝啊 雅各布 如果管这叫进步那我看还是算了
By God, Jake. If this is progress you can have it.
我走了六个街区 你是我遇见的第一个认识的人
I've walked six blocks and you're the first person I know.
你得把这个进城当做
You gotta put town in the category
为你妻子做的事
of "things you do for your wife."
见鬼 我妻子甚至都不再进城了
Hell, my wife won't even come to town anymore.
我倒是挺喜欢汽水店的
I'll admit a fondness for some of the soda shops.
你是爱尔兰人
Well, you are Irish.
你家的牲畜怎么样了
How's your herd?
瘦 最干旱的一年了
Skinny. Driest I ever seen it.
你的怎么样
How's yours?
我把它们带上高地了
I took 'em high.
该死的牧羊人在高地上放牧
Damn sheepers grazed off all the high ground,
不管这是不是他们的地盘
whether it's their ground or not.
我正在努力解决
I'm working on that.
如果你需要帮助 给我说
Well, if you need any help, you let me know.
如果实在没办法了 我会找你的
If I do, it's gonna be the roughest kind of help.
需要给那些狗崽子来硬的
Rough is what those sons of bitches need.
给你的家人带个好
Best to your family.
你也是
And to yours.
雅各布
Jacob
雅各布 我向上帝发誓
Jacob, I swear to God you'll get yourself killed
你这样会被那些机动车撞死的
by one of them motor wagons
听着 现在回去太晚了
Listen, it's too late to head back.
我们只能在这里过夜了
We're stuck here for the night.
我在酒店有房♥间
I got rooms at the hotel.
行吧 但晚餐呢
Yes, but what about supper?
他们这也有晚餐啊
Well, they have supper, too.
我们有20人呢
There's twenty of us.
其中14个都可以照顾自己
14 of who can be on their own
我在波兹曼酒店预订了房♥间
Got rooms booked at the Hotel Bozeman.
我们先走了
We leave first thing.
你想干什么
What would you like to do?
你想做什么
Well, what would you like to do?
听音乐 看日落
Listen to the music and watch the sunset.
然后回酒店
Then go back to the hotel and...
让某人等我一次
let someone wait on me for once.
可以
We can do that.
我不知道 杰克 这里看起来不太像
I don't know, Jack, this don't look like it.
他说是小巷的第三道门
He said third door down the alley.
这是第三道门
This is the third door.
你想要什么
What do you want?
雨伞
Umbrellas?
我告诉过你这地方是真的 丹尼斯
I told you this place was real, Dennis.
我还没看到什么能说服我的东西 杰克
I ain't seen nothing that convinces me yet, Jack.
别担心 你就等着瞧吧
Don't you worry, you just wait.
这太疯狂了 杰克 绝对疯狂
This is wild, Jack. Absolutely wild.
我感觉自己回到了城市
I feel like I'm back in the city.
你就在城里
You are in the city.
波兹曼不算是个城市
Bozeman isn't a city.
可这里就跟城里一样
Sure feels like one in here.
这些人都是从哪里来的
Hey, where'd all these people come from?
东部吧
Back East, I think.
在镇上尽情享受 在公园里度假
Whoop it up in town, and vacation in the park.
这些东部人是怎么知道这个地方的
How do all these Easterners know about this place
我才刚听说过
and I just heard of it?
你吃什么
What'll you have?
你们有什么
What do you got?
我们什么都有
We got it all.
那些有钱人在喝什么
What are the fancy folks drinking?
男士喝金利克 女士喝蜂之膝
Gin Rickeys for the men and Bees Knees for the ladies.
那就按你说的 一样四杯
We'll do that. Four of each.
干杯
Cheers.
大家干杯
Cheers, y'all.
你会跳这种舞吗
Do you know this dance?
我甚至不知道这首歌♥
I don't even know this song.
我想试试
I want to try it.
我想试试 杰克
I want to try it, Jack.
她说想试试呢
I think she wants to try it.
那你还不赶紧 -是啊 我也得去试试
I think you better try it. - Yeah, I think I should.
去吧 牛仔
Get out there, cowboy. Whoo!
没那么难
Ain't that hard.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
我保证 我保证你的等待会值得
I promise...I promise I'm worth the wait.
我这破指头真不好用
These damn fingers.
我的计划是在床上摆个迷人的姿势
My plan was a beguiling pose on the bed.
我好像错失了时机
I've fumbled the moment, I'm afraid.
你什么都没错失
You haven't fumbled anything.
我头好晕
I'm dizzy.
我也是
Me too.
狡猾的家伙
A crafty bugger.
狮子喜欢跟踪 豹子喜欢埋伏
Unlike a lion that stalks or a leopard that ambushes,
可土狼这两点都会
these hyenas will do both.
在厕所里跟踪一个人
Stalks a man down at the latrine,
跟着另一个进入他的帐篷
followed another into his tent
离这5英里左右的地方
One man was killed five miles from here while surveying
一名男子中午时在离车10英尺的地方被弄死
ten feet from his car in the middle of the day.
没有规律可循
No pattern to it
你试过引它上钩吗
You try baiting it?
我把一只山羊绑在树上很久
I've had a goat tied to a tree so long
现在给它送点水和食物
we bring it food and water now.
已经绑了一星期了
It's been tied there a week.
可这里又不缺食物
It's not as though there's a food shortage here.
她要么太老了要么就是受伤了
She's either old or she's hurt.
而且只有一只 不是一群
And it's just one, it's not a pack.
一群的话会把人啃得只剩骨头
A pack would eat a man to the bone.
而这些人只是被咬死了 但都没怎么吃
These are just killed, barely eaten at all.
感觉像是她在找乐子呢
Like it's fun for her.
我们晚上会生火
We build the fires up at night
而且还有三人一组进行巡逻
and I have men patrolling in groups of three.
我最担心的是土狼把人拽走
My biggest worry is that hyena drags a man down
然后被狮子发现
and lions stumble upon it.
那到时狮群就会袭击我们了
Then a whole pride has a taste for us,
我的向导什么时候到
When do my guides get here?
昨天就该到了
Should have been here yesterday.
村子离这有多远
How far is their village?
10英里左右吧
Ten miles, maybe.
那边有人受过袭击吗
They had any attacks up there?
不知道
Don't know.
我也希望自己知道得多些 但如果我什么都知道那我就成猎人了
I wish I knew more, but if I did I'd be the hunter.
别走远了
Spencer: Don't wander far.
感觉不像真的
It doesn't look real.
感觉自己走进了一幅画里
Like I walked into a painting.
这是个奇怪的地方
It's an odd place.
日出和日落前
Nothing as beautiful as when the sun rises
这里美得无法形容
or right before it sets,
但是一到正午 阳光就变得十分毒辣
but in the middle of the day when the sun beats this place
烤着这片土地
like a hammer.
你相信达尔文说的吗 我们是猴子进化来的
Do you believe Darwin saying we come from monkeys,
所有人类都来源于这里
and all mankind began right here?
我可以带你去个地方 你能看到孩子的脚印
I can show you a place with the footprints of a child
被烘烤成熔岩
baked into the lava rock.
我不知道我们来自于何处
I don't know where we came from,
但石头还没形成时我们就生活在这里了
but we've been here since stone was soft.
很久了
Long time.
在美国 如果你遇到了野兽
In America, if you walk up on an animal,
它们会立刻跑开
they run away from you.
不管是什么
Don't matter what it is...
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表